• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Just finished TTK. Was at the end of the level 38, ended it almost at level 39 (besides I thought would be enough to reach 40).

Pretty nice the last boss, I really liked the effects!

Like I said in other thread, the game is pretty solid, the gameplay is really good, coop is amazing. But the difficulty for me to find coop players really turned me down... I have wasted hours just waiting for some coop sometimes.

Playing solo is possible, but not nearly as fun as it is to play coop, specially since even the story missions were clearly designed with a fireteam in mind.

I'd be more happy with the game if they had a optional matchamaking system. The way it is, I'm not sure if I will keep playing to be honest. =/

Raids are worth it. Of course you're gonna need to gear up.

If you just keep doing quests your light will gradually increase by all the new armor/weapons you get from engrams or quest rewards.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Used the 310 to take Telesto to 306 and then bumped a fodder lendendary to 300 with the 300 kiosk spindle. Then bought another 300 spindle from the kiosk. That way I should end up with a 306 Telesto and 298ish spindle after the nerf and infusion. Seems the best I can do right now.

Lothars

I would like to get the black spindle but I am only 261 anyone around willing to help me to get it on xbox one? I was close a couple times but wasn't able to yet. my gt is lothars.

Should I infuse the dead orbit scout rifle with the raid scout rifle? I think the raid scout rifle sucks and the dead orbit scout rifle outclasses it.

Work around on Black spindle.

1. Infuse a 300 with 310 Black Spindle = 308 legendary.
2. Obatin a few more 300 weapons via infusing Black Spindles purchased from blueprints.
3. Once they nerf Black Spindle to 290, take that 290 and infuse back up to 300.
4. Take your 308 legendary and infuse with your 300 Black Spindle.
5. ???
6. Profit.
306 Black Spindle

BraXzy

After a bit of a break, gave the Spindle another few goes and got it second try. We ended up YOLO'ing at the start of the boss with bubble and swords on the boss, we got through super quick so had 8 minutes on the boss. Ended up getting the boss to half health after going at him with swords before we all died, waited the 20 seconds, did it again and then bad like 6 minutes to clear adds.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
This exotic sword quest is the worst from start to finish....

It is bad. The only steps worth a damn are the ones where you actually have to complete a challenge (the wardens and the knight and the wardens and the darkblade)

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Reading up on it. How does this sword strategy work for the spindle mission?

Do you just rush the boss with swords and bubble, then remove the adds/blight afterwards?

Its insane how this weapon affected this thread lol. We were exactly at page 300 when word began to spread of the hidden exotic. 13 hours later and 70 pages spawned. Impressive.

Work around on Black spindle.

1. Infuse a 300 with 310 Black Spindle = 308 legendary.
2. Obatin a few more 300 weapons via infusing Black Spindles purchased from blueprints.
3. Once they nerf Black Spindle to 290, take that 290 and infuse back up to 300.
4. Take your 308 legendary and infuse with your 300 Black Spindle.
5. ???
6. Profit.
306 Black Spindle

This is kind of why what they are doing is so despicable if they do nerf the 310 as it's like saying "Oh we just didn't want you to have a 310 special yet, but you can plough more hours into getting something close!"

Namikaze1

Kept one 310 Spindle

Infused my 305 1000-Yard Stare with one for a 310 100-Yard Stare

Infused several legendaries (the Titan and Warlock weapons you get from gunsmith and two 1000-Yard Stares) and exotic specials (4th Horseman and Chaperone)with the 300 version

Infused a 300 version with another 310 version.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kept one 310 Spindle

Infused my 305 1000-Yard Stare with one for a 310 100-Yard Stare

Infused several legendaries (the Titan and Warlock weapons you get from gunsmith and two 1000-Yard Stares) and exotic specials (4th Horseman and Chaperone)with the 300 version

Infused a 300 version with another 310 version.
Nami, please carry me lol
I mean Sherpa

am i the only one who is not interested in the black spindle? the only reason i would want it would be to infuse other stuff. the gun itself it still the crappy gimped black hammer, only you have to waste your exotic on it too.

BreakJohn

is it the 310 spindle thats gonna be brought down to 290? or the 300 spindle in the blueprint thats gonna be brought down to 280 to keep it in line with every other blueprint exotic? i think its the later, since it only makes sense to keep every exotic blueprint monotone.

Top Bottom