• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Lnkn52

Wow Thank you Boogey and Kartik. Switched from StormWalker to Sunsinger. It's alot easier getting orbs just throwing solar grenades than risking your life as a stormwalker.

Stillpiercer, Telesto and Hereafter are now 300.
Leaving my original Spindle at 310, hoping Bungie will not follow through... In any case, I'll still keep those 300 weapons now. <3

So here are the possibilities:

1 - Keep your 310 spindle and hope Bungie backpedals to NOT bring it down to 290. I'm waiting a bit more but I don't think I'll do this. Too risky.

2 - Infuse your 310 into something else and get youself a new 300 spindle. Bungie might leave those alone or drop them to 290 as well. If you want you can infuse your new gun into the spindle after the nerf.

3- Infuse your 310 spindle into a 300 spindle and get a aprox. 308 spindle. They said guns that got infused with the 310 spindle won't be affected so there's hope. Still, risky.

Since I only have one spindle, I havent decided what to do yet.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
This is so stupid. Not only are they nerfing a dumb mistake THEY made, they didn't even communicate clearly what exactly they are doing because words are difficult apparently. Get your shit together before you throw a statement out there, jfc.

Question for those that do have the spindle and used it:

Hype aside, is it actually good and worthy of the exotic slot with the nerfed white nail?

It wrecks shop in the
Oryx fight. Ogres, Echo of Oryx. Its amazing. Also, haven't used it for the rest of the fight but Warpriest and Daughters will get rekt. I don't remember if Golgoroth has a crit spot in his stomach.

Kssio_Aug

Just finished TTK. Was at the end of the level 38, ended it almost at level 39 (besides I thought would be enough to reach 40).

Pretty nice the last boss, I really liked the effects!

Like I said in other thread, the game is pretty solid, the gameplay is really good, coop is amazing. But the difficulty for me to find coop players really turned me down... I have wasted hours just waiting for some coop sometimes.

Playing solo is possible, but not nearly as fun as it is to play coop, specially since even the story missions were clearly designed with a fireteam in mind.

I'd be more happy with the game if they had a optional matchamaking system. The way it is, I'm not sure if I will keep playing to be honest. =/

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So here are the possibilities:

1 - Keep your 310 spindle and hope Bungie backpedals to NOT bring it down to 290. I'm waiting a bit more but I don't think I'll do this. Too risky.

2 - Infuse your 310 into something else and get youself a new 300 spindle. Bungie might leave those alone or drop them to 290 as well. If you want you can infuse your new gun into the spindle after the nerf.

3- Infuse your 310 spindle into a 300 spindle and get a aprox. 308 spindle. They said guns that got infused with the 310 spindle won't be affected so there's hope. Still, risky.

Since I only have one spindle, I havent decided what to do yet.

I really want to do option 3.
But if they just patch every Spindle in the game then we are screwed. Where as option 2 is completely safe.
Or option 4 is infuse it into your Telesto and move it up to 308 damage. What else in the game is going to drop at 310 damage?
I think a 308 damage Telesto would still be plenty epic. Wouldn't it?

Solo'd to the elevator for the spindle on PS4.

Got it earlier this morning. Want to get a second to infuse into another sniper.

Anyone with experience want to make this run count? Only doing one attempt then to bed for me.
Edit:full wish us luck

Top Bottom