• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Whats this sword bubble strat? I have a 297 Titan that hasn't run Spindle yet. Maybe I could try. Also I have Raid weapons for extra damage to Taken.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
am i the only one who is not interested in the black spindle? the only reason i would want it would be to infuse other stuff. the gun itself it still the crappy gimped black hammer, only you have to waste your exotic on it too.
It's the loot fever....gotta have em all

noomi

Finished sword quest look at log... Says i killed warden but not boss... What the fuck.

Killed them within 3 seconds of each other.

Bogeypop

Dang Bogey is putting in some work today.

All while I have either the flu or a really bad cough (not sure which), didn't get enough sleep last night due to being woken up by coughing fits, and I haven't eaten all day.

That being said Group number 8 is one-and-done. Who's the next pair?

am i the only one who is not interested in the black spindle? the only reason i would want it would be to infuse other stuff. the gun itself it still the crappy gimped black hammer, only you have to waste your exotic on it too.

Why do people keep saying stuff like this?

It's a godsend on some bosses (including raid ones) because it has a high impact and you don't have to reload during damage phases.

Sure you have to find ammo or use a synth, but no other sniper will output as much damage in the same time frame

Kyoufu

All while I have either the flu or a really bad cough, didn't get enough sleep last night due to being woken up by coughing fits, and I haven't eaten all day.

That being said Group number 8 is one-and-done. Who are the next pairs?

I don't have anyone with me but I'd love to go!

Shito

This ship is so ugly.
I'll keep it a bit for the "wtf is this ship!?" factor when playing with my regular friends, but once that's done I'm putting it back to the garage...

TheGentleman

Neo Member
All while I have either the flu or a really bad cough (not sure which), didn't get enough sleep last night due to being woken up by coughing fits, and I haven't eaten all day.

Not sure what number I was, but I asked before.
I wouldn't mind going for a black spindle! ^^

It's nice that your helping everyone out.

rNilla

Don't forget to take care of Bogey!

NeoRausch

Alright. My bad. Sorry

No biggie!
To let's bump our way up to 300 and try again.... Tonight.... ;_;

BTW,sephi: you don't need to exit the daily every time we all die. This just counts if we reached the 10 minute counter. And that's just only because there is no chance in hell that you make it if all three die at this point.
Just thought I mention it, because I've recognised that you've already restarted the whole mission.

This gun is tearing us apart I tell you!

What? We already bro'ed up again! See above.

DGAF likes to fight and hug!

Frenden

Banned
I tried around twelve times I think. I finally had to take a break.

Maybe I'll get on later. I don't think I've ever been this frustrated with Destiny. I haven't even come close to getting Takeniks down.

FatBaby

Well, my team had two pretty good runs. We're pretty much able to kill the boss but lost due to the adds before one had to go. Anyone have an extra spot? PSN FatBaby

Top Bottom