• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anyone doing court of oryx? I need 2x tier 2 (stolen) and a tier 3 (Antiquated) for that quest. I've only got one tier 2 rune. I know I picked up 2 of them but it only shows me having one. Lame.

Anyway if anyone wants to hop in my PSN is jen867530nine

am i the only one who is not interested in the black spindle? the only reason i would want it would be to infuse other stuff. the gun itself it still the crappy gimped black hammer, only you have to waste your exotic on it too.

Its insane in the raid, I just did golgo and I was doing 95-120k crits depending on the buffs that were up. Me and the other guy with the weapon did like 70% of the overall damage to the boss.

Also on those kind of bosses if you can get consistent crit shots (easy on golgo, warpriest) you have an infinite magazine until you stop shooting, which means you are doing double or triple the number of shots other snipers are. Its got a higher impact than almost every other sniper, so yeah I'd say its pretty amazing.

For PVP though yeah I'd agree its nothing special.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I need to do two more Spindle runs on Titan and Hunter. pls invite

PSN ultrajari

chewydogg

Trying to get my light up to tackle the Spindle daily. Currently @ 283.

Still haven't done the Nightfall.

Anyone for Nightfall?

PSN AdamKoy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
After a bit of a break, gave the Spindle another few goes and got it second try. We ended up YOLO'ing at the start of the boss with bubble and swords on the boss, we got through super quick so had 8 minutes on the boss. Ended up getting the boss to half health after going at him with swords before we all died, waited the 20 seconds, did it again and then bad like 6 minutes to clear adds.
Walking my dog and then I'd like to put a group together to try this strategy, whoever's in on PS4.

FiraB

Banned
Well my net wont be fixed for a week.

Fcking rat ate through the houses copper wiring for the net, explains why it was intermitten and I kept dropping the last few days, really wanted that gun today too. Well at least I know what was doing it, only cost me a pair of razer krakens when I took my headphones off at high velocity...

Sorry to the guys I was running with, hope you found a replacement and got the spindle.

Shito

I forgot the DO scout had triple tap.
Stumbled upon the divide taken champion and I kept firing at him without reloading, took like half of his HP all by myself like that.
This gun is love.

Top Bottom