• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

coy

Amidst all the Spindle talk, X-Frame was mentioning earlier how he got up to Rank 3 460/2000 with the Gunsmith thinking it may be the max possible before today. Here's me at 998/2000 without picking up any orders for the week yet:

Gunsmith rank said:
CPo0MQDUEAAH1kx.jpg

MrDaravon

Zone Control is pretty rad, much more my style. We were up 2 to 1 the entire game, still have yet to see this supposed mercy rule go into effect lol. Zone Control also works for regular Control bounties so that's a plus.

Edit: Just had 3 blue special weapon engrams decrypt into 3 Conspiracy Theory's in a row, the fuck. They were all terrible, but still bizarre.

bgbball31

Come on Bogey, I need your help! I keep getting close but no cigar. Any more takers? My last game got full if you sent me a request without response sorry.

I'd really like to get it done (as noticed by the spam I've put out over the last 20-30 minutes, sorry guys!)

I'm beginning to feel like the kid that gets picked last at recess every day.

PSN: bgbball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
300 chaperone. 300 telesto. 308 still piercer. 300 4th horseman.

oryx is a hat factory
My Black Spindle scope won't change.
Known glitch? Is there a fix? Is mine broke? Should I exchange it for a 290 version?

known bug

sikkinixx

I really wish it wouldn't show what your strike partners get... Both of them got exotic engrams. I got all blues.

Most kills. Most assists. Most orbs. Most revives.

RNG please.

Wait, what? Explain this like I'm 10yo pls. lol

The person with the rune starts the event. A bunch of taken will spawn and the named ones count towards charging the rune. Let the people without the charged rune get the kills on them and finish off the boss. If it goes correctly all uncharged runes should pop up as complete. You can get a train going or everyone can open the chest. Up to you guys.

MrDaravon

Any titan wants to jump in for the first part of the NF? It's impossible with two hunters.

Assuming you're at the Warsat part, if you have one person get up on the rocks kinda up and to the left of the actual Warsat they can do serious add clearing before they even get to the Warsat. Once we tried that we sailed through it.

DarKshodaN

So how fast is bungie with nerfing the Black Spindel?

I go to sleep now and didnt bought some of them from the kiosk to upgrade a few from my Weapons to 300.

Would it the best to infuse a trash 300 Weapon with my black Spindel, to get it atleast over 300 when the nerf drops?

I am so confused by it lol such a dickmove from them, only maybe 1% has this sniper, just fix the drop to 290 and get over it, but leave our snipers at 310

Just got my 2nd spindle. All of us were in the high 280's. This time it was 2 titans and a hunter. I thought it was more difficult this time compared to the all wizard fireteam. Took 2 tried this time, and had about 3 seconds left.

The new wizard subclass cleaned up the mobs much faster.

The person with the rune starts the event. A bunch of taken will spawn and the named ones count towards charging the rune. Let the people without the charged rune get the kills on them and finish off the boss. If it goes correctly all uncharged runes should pop up as complete. You can get a train going or everyone can open the chest. Up to you guys.

Cool. I get it now. Thanks.

OkayRene you still up for this?

adin75

Yup, it's a real winner.

3/3 spindles gotten, just in case. got a 308 junk gun and a 298 (iirc) junk gun in case they nerf the 310 I can get a 290 back up to like 306.

I still think this nerf is 100% an awful way to treat your players. And the way it is being communicated even more so. Bungie's community manager is terrible.

Hmm, that's a great idea. Will do that when I get home, not quite the 310 but close enough :)

Question:
I just hit level 40 and my XP bar is now a Light XP bar (I guess).
I was light level 203..the XP bar went up, hit the end and started over..I was still light level 203.

What does that bar track?

Top Bottom