• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Oscar

Question regarding the Black Spindle nerf:

I just bought a 2nd one (300) via blueprint. If I infuse/dismantle my 310 one, the result would be a 308.

Would this new Spindle still get the nerf bat even though it technically started as a 300?

I just bought a 2nd one (300) via blueprint. If I infuse/dismantle my 310 one, the result would be a 308.

Would this new Spindle still get the nerf bat even though it technically started as a 300?
There are people making bets on this as we speak. No one knows. I upgraded a legendary to 308 for a middle ground.

MrDaravon

Does anyone still run Crucible trains or anything? Even the most basic of bounties and quests are fucking impossible with randoms. I've been trying to do the starter quest where you need 3 Rift wins, I have managed to get ONE in 3 days of playing Rift on and off, it's fucking insane. I'm 3 matches in a row trying to get a single defend on our carrier for one of today's bounties and I haven't been on a team yet that's managed to actually grab the spark lol.

Edit: My Crucible lifetime k/d has dropped a full 0.2 in the last 3 days goddamn.

Its a gamble. Personally i wouldnt do it. The odds of bungie just making a system wide change of the light value of all the spindles in the wild is too great imo. Better to do it with a legendary trash.

adin75

I was just about to ask this same question. I guess there is nothing to lose in trying. Worst case it does cop the nerf and you end up with a 290 and lose a shard and some glimmer. Probably a safer bet to put it into a legendary if possible though.

I have no idea what is going on. But I crashed 4 straight times trying to join my buddy who is doing some CoO. Full crashes. So did my other buddy who was trying to join.

Frenden

Banned
What's Bogey's secret?
For one, we were more mobile and not holed up in the hallway. All other teams I was on tried to dps from there.

This attempt had us standing on the left. Bogey was running around and popping bubbles as soon as they spawned.

It was a sight to see.

MrDaravon

How in the fuck do I get a killstreak defending our carrier in Rift and I don't get credit for a single defense for that bounty!?? Also got two double kills with Golden Gun in the same match and that bounty is still incomplete as well, fuck this. Game hates me today.

maomaoIYP

Joined a losing zone control game halfway. Got my first!
CPo8mYZUcAEnb7X.jpg:large

Top Bottom