• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

MrDaravon

Taking a break from the game, this bullshit today has just broken me. 7 hours of no-go on the Spindle with multiple GAFers (who have all since gotten carried except Mehrman, god bless you sir), and now I have multiple simple bounties that have not registered multiple times. This has been the most frustrating day I have had with a videogame in years. Done the Raid twice now and I'm 300+, but this single fucking room of enemies is goddamn impossible, and even if I got it the gun it's not going to matter very soon. Fuck it. Good luck to everyone still going for it, I apparently just need to get good like everyone who did it on their first try.

Mindlog

Keys to an easier Spindle.
Something Solar to kill Knights.
Something Void to kill Wizards.
Something Arc or overwhelming to kill centurions.
Something to kill large groups of adds. Supercell and Stormcaller are great.
Always kill the spheres as quickly as possible.
If you are going to move out of cover it's only to annihilate everything in your path. No real reason to put yourself at risk.

Good night and good luck.
Did you get the calcified fragment for it?

Edit: Why the fuck did I pick an arc sword... now that I think about it I have no idea why... Should have went with solar.
I did it for captains and knights.
Then Taken changed all their shields...
Man this Fabian Dynasty... ;)

So dirty in PvP.
The level 3 Gunsmith weapons are all pretty great. Will be infusing all of them.

How do we know it's getting nerfed and that it's getting nerfed down to 290 or 300? That's silly if so because I spent hours and couldn't get it. It's freaking hard.

How do we know it's getting nerfed and that it's getting nerfed down to 290 or 300? That's silly if so because I spent hours and couldn't get it. It's freaking hard.

Yeah if they're nerfing it that's really dumb. People are earning that thing. I tried it once and I'm not even going to bother trying again until I'm better and have better gear. It's tough as hell and people should be rewarded for it. Nerfing it is really a slap in the face.

rc213

My Agonarch rune is 6/7, and I don't know how to complete it. Searched everywhere. Any ideas?

Walk around Patrol on the dreadnaught look got following orbs where you stand on it and you get 3 waves of Taken followed by a major. Kill those one time per day until full.

R0ckman

Bogey is apparently the Black Spindle whisperer.

THIRTEEN TRIES without Bogey. One with? One Spindle.

I think having someone you can trust to make good descions makes for a lot on a team. When you have a group unsure of what they should be doing exactly everything can go to hell.

Voror

Anyone had the sound for dialogue not trigger all the time during story missions for Taken King? I'll get subtitles, but sometimes hear the lines spoken and sometimes not.

sephi22

I give up. With my regular friends being too high and mighty to fireteam with me and all my runs with gaffers being failures, I'll bow out of the Spindle quest.

Good luck to you, D-GAF

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
4 for 4 since I started doing the daily again lol

I just want the fucking ship but RNG says I'm asking for too much.

This quest has already given me THREE exotics now lmao (got a monte carlo and another alpha lupi from engrams)

darknil

Anyone available to carry on the 310 weapon mission a 284 Warlock? Tried to get my light up and this is what I got on a couple of hours.

I know Bogey is carrying but I guess the waitlist is long :p

Mupod

well black spindle, I hardly knew ye. I fed it and a 300 version to my void 1000 Yard Stare, which got that to 308.

I'd be mad about the impending nerf but I found a 310 Hereafter last night and it can console me for now. It sounds way cooler than spindle anyways.

Of course if we find out that their forum post was worded incorrectly and I just ate a 310 weapon for no reason then yes I will be upset.

Thanks to Bogey for that second run. Shame my Warlock isn't leveled up. Hope you feel better! Slaughtered the boss there at the end when we went at it with the swords.

sephi22

I know you've been waiting a while so it's time! Other spot is reserved for Sushi, but after that I'm going by order of people who PM'd me.
I sent you a request 4 hours ago. As soon as you made the post looking for new pairs. I dunno if my turn came and went

Top Bottom