• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Frenden

Banned
I haven't raided yet and kept myself pretty pure for my first attempts this weekend.

One question:
How would you spec, gear wise? I can be at 293-295 depending on what weapons I pick.

ARs? Scouts? Snipers? HMGs or my sword?

BraXzy

Ugh, I don't know what to do about my Spindle.

Do I infuse a legendary sniper with it for a perma 310? Which sniper?

Do I keep it in the hopes backlash makes them stop the nerf?

Decisions decisions...

Bogeypop

Alright, since it's getting late I'm going to close the waiting list for now so people don't get their hopes up. The following 13 people are on the PM list as of right now, and this is the order I will be helping you guys.

Strongblackvine, Fatbaby, Juraash, bgbball31, Stantron, MrDaravon, Ozone, Silvard, Dave-6, Zoidberg, kazeshini, chewydogg, Jas.

So if Strongblackvine and Fatbaby are around it's your time if they're not around I'll move on down the list until there's no one left who needs help who PM'd me. Then I'll take anyone who posts.

DarKshodaN

Cozmo Tweeted:
All Black Spindles will be set to 290, but weapons you infused with them will not be affected.

Guess i will infuse my Black Spindel with a trash 300 Legendary now. I hate stuff like this

forgrim

Alright, since it's getting late I'm going to close the waiting list for now so people don't get their hopes up. The following 14 people are on the PM list as of right now, and this is the order I will be helping you guys.

Strongblackvine, Fatbaby, Juraash, bgbball31, Stantron, MrDaravon, Ozone, Silvard, Dave-6, Zoidberg, kazeshini, chewydogg, Jas.

So if Strongblackvine and Fatbaby are around it's your time!

Gasp I sent u a pm around 9 but I guesses it didn't take ah wells

FatBaby

Alright, since it's getting late I'm going to close the waiting list for now so people don't get their hopes up. The following 14 people are on the PM list as of right now, and this is the order I will be helping you guys.

So if Strongblackvine and Fatbaby are around it's your time if they're not around I'll move on down the list until there's no one left who needs help who PM'd me then I'll take anyone who posts.

I'll hop on!

Jas

So if Strongblackvine and Fatbaby are around it's your time if they're not around I'll move on down the list until there's no one left who needs help who PM'd me. Then I'll take anyone who posts.

Thanks Bogey it's greatly appreciated.

coy

Just got the Spindle which brought me up to 299. So close! Shadow, glad we got it #teamfirsttry after I joined. That did give me the chills upon downing him as I was reading about this the whole day and thought it may be a pass for me. With this and some nice perks on the pulse from the gunsmith (Unflinching + Glass Half-Full), I couldn't be any more pleased.

DocSeuss

EDIT: actually, I remembered I have to read two novels by classtime tomorrow. So, uh, anyone wanna try helping me through Black Spindle tomorrow?

bgbball31

Alright, since it's getting late I'm going to close the waiting list for now so people don't get their hopes up. The following 13 people are on the PM list as of right now, and this is the order I will be helping you guys.

I am here, if the others are not.

Silvard

Great, thanks a lot! I'll be around then!

It'd probably be a good idea to repost your stream.

PSN: SilvardCT just in case.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
What's Bogey's secret?
Kill enemies as soon as they spawn. Sword helps a lot in clearing out adds. I did the same thing with another group and it worked perfectly.

Bogey kinda showed me how to use the hunter effectively in that mission.

Zoidberg

Thanks in advance!

Always nice when a T3 CoO gives you all blues less than 280 light and a 283 artifact. Despite supposedly requiring 300 light. Neato

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
weekly crucible bounties definitely award nightfall tier stuff

just got 13 strange coins lmao

shaxx you troll

traveler

Not Wario
Anyone need the hardmode Fear's Embrace final quest to Spite of Malice? I didn't have too much trouble with this mission last time around, but, man this one is rough.

MechDX

While running heroic strikes I noticed I had a vanguard emblem on my load out screen. It is a buff to improve the chance of getting legendary gear during strikes. Is it my vanguard ghost shell doing that?

Gaf brothers and sisters, I'm at a loss.

I've been dominated by the spindle mission for two hours now and I'm ready to admit that I need help.

Any kind souls out there willing to let me join up on their attempt? I'm a Lv. 286 Titan.

Frenden

Banned
Bogey is the Spindle Swami. Dude deserves big thanks for sherpa-ing while sick!

While running heroic strikes I noticed I had a vanguard emblem on my load out screen. It is a buff to improve the chance of getting legendary gear during strikes. Is it my vanguard ghost shell doing that?

Got a screenshot? I've not seen/heard of that? Maybe that's the streak thing that running consecutive strikes nets you and I just never noticed it?

Dave_6

I'm still here and up for the time being. Hopefully I don't fall asleep lol.

Feel better that it will soon be nerfed and all that work was for naught.

Hahaha

Yeah if they're nerfing it that's really dumb. People are earning that thing. I tried it once and I'm not even going to bother trying again until I'm better and have better gear. It's tough as hell and people should be rewarded for it. Nerfing it is really a slap in the face.

DeeJ posted on Bungie.net about it. All Year 2 Exotics are supposed to start at 290.

Oh geez. I'd definitely love the weapon though regardless. Still lame to do that to others if they decide to.

MechDX

Bogey is the Spindle Swami. Dude deserves big thanks for sherpa-ing while sick!

Got a screenshot? I've not seen/heard of that? Maybe that's the streak thing that running consecutive strikes nets you and I just never noticed it?

Didn't get a shot. It appears on the loadout screen where the old nightfall buff was located next your primary spot. I did get about 15 legendary items today running a dozen or so strikes

Top Bottom