• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Strider

wtff! There's so much crazy shit on the dreadnaught

Yea. I always hated Patrol because the other places felt so lifeless.

Dreadnaught is awesome with all the random stuff you can come across tho... and the Court is what I always wanted in Patrol but didn't know it until I got it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
are you roaming around now? I should be on shortly and have to plant beacons and stuff
Yah but do that plant beacon quest (it's quick) and then get your quest from eris/shaxx for radium before joining up!

Seriously someone put the solution to this chest in spoiler tags! I am stumped!

Shito

Yea. I always hated Patrol because the other places felt so lifeless.

Dreadnaught is awesome with all the random stuff you can come across tho... and the Court is what I always wanted in Patrol but didn't know it until I got it.
Love getting in that zone and joining some randoms chaining those CoO events.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Im at exactly 260 if anyone wants to do heroic strikes, psn anoregon if interested!

Strider

I dont understand why they took away giving planet materials in the daily? That was a god send for those of us that went chest hunting in vanilla... They cost legendary marks now too from the vendor :/

I dont understand why they took away giving planet materials in the daily? That was a god send for those of us that went chest hunting in vanilla... They cost legendary marks now too from the vendor :/

It really sucks. I do not want to use my precious legendary marks on mats :/

Mindlog

My geoup was able to figure out the Warpriest fight eventually. This was much worse. We just can't get DPS during the gaze because of all the cursed thrall.
My shotgun is low RoF, but hit him for almost 30k per shot with the buff and no weapons of light.

If shotguns weren't nerfed it would have trivialized some sections of the raid.

I also found a secret room with
no chest.

Juraash

Decided to buy the Warlock gloves and roll the dice on some helm emgrams. Got myself an Obsidian Mind with good perks that will go nice for my, preferred, Voidwalker spec and I got the spaceman Titan helm. So not too bad, bought 4 engrams total but two were duplicates so I'll be feeding my current helm once I do my daily.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Currently doing The Taken War: Mars and having a hard time doing it solo.

Anyone want to help me take out the champions?

PSN: TheGentleman2014

Klyka

Banned
Hmmm... thought I had it there but no dice...

This is wild

Remember what they did in the Walking Dead? With the guts camoflage?

Proper Spoiler underneath
You need to look around somewhere else and find something to cover your scent

Deku Tree

Anyone have tier two runes and want to do court of oryx? We have two and need one more but we have no tier two runes right now. I have a tier three rune that needs to be charged with two more tier twos.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Remember what they did in the Walking Dead? With the guts camoflage?

Proper Spoiler underneath
You need to look around somewhere else and find something to cover your scent
I thought so, but the thing I thought would be the answer wasn't! hmmmmmmmm

WOOT!!! from 70 three of coins I got:

2 Zhalo Supercells
1 Jade Rabbit
2 Telesto
1 Light Beyond Nemesis
1 Knucklehead Radar
1 The Taikonaut
1 Graviton Forfeit
1 The Stag
1 Helm of Inmost Light
3 No Backup plans
1 Ruin Wings
1 Crest of Alpha Lup[

RNGesus gave me evething I wanted and then some!!!

bitsurugi

Taking a break to finish the raid tomorrow. Was tons of fun, prop's to Bungie.

What a shame is to call CE a raid in comparison to this. I just hope we get more raids like this one. Just take my money for more!

PS: 3 of coins still works or it has been hotfixed meanwhile i was raiding?

Top Bottom