• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

This game brings the horder out of me.
Taste the rainbow.
12038756_446946258845466_8249979252034346459_o.jpg

I mean, obviously.

The key seems to be slamming the second one then deciding where to position for DPS based on which way she's facing then. Oh well, lesson learned.

Ideally it'd be good to 2-cycle on the Heroic raid if we're all close to 310. Although it only saves a minute or two assuming the 3rd cycle runner doesn't miss a platform, plus there might be new Hard mode mechanics.

border

I can't believe I am still getting 260 or 270 junk even from the nightfall. I guess I am going to have to raid to get anywhere.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks for the NF run you guys.

I upgraded my raid armor with Solar Burn defense halfway through the boss fight. HUGE difference.

kinda irrationally excited about my reward honestly. This is the first legendary HC i've seen in TTK. has hammer forged or explosive rounds to play around with. Hot Swap/Life Support which makes it a perfect mate to my Thesan FR.
pretty cool looking imo

Zocano

Lol.

So I maxed my sword and activated the quest on not my main (3rd sword). So I deleted it in hopes of trying to get the sword again so I can move an unupgraded one to the main so I don't have to do that fucking PvP shit again. No sword. rip.

Guess I have delete my hunter
again
. Oh well, this time I have no spark of light to skip the story. Guess I'll do that next weekend.

That's like walking into an ice cream shop that used to sell one flavor and realizing that all of the new flavors are twice the price and half the scoop

Every single Ghost shell should be legendary if you ask me.
Yeah I guess. Not really bothered by it.

Midi and Titan skating.

Spent hours trying to get flayers cloak. No do. Wonder if I'm doing it right. Running the 20 strike over and over.

Same. I did two runs of the Taniks strike and got the "Cloak of Taniks". The flyers? Not so much. I'm going to grind heroic tomorrow and hope I get Dust Palace a bunch :/

radiohead1

Neo Member
Dreadnought question.

How the heck are you supposed to get to the 'scene of the worm' chest before the timer runs out? I could barely make it halfway across the chasm before it ran out, and that was after a half hour of trying. I'm thinking a fire team leading the way by making platforms visible is required.
Believe it or not, I did it by running along the left edge of the chasm! If you stay on the side that you get the scent, you can leap off the platform and catch the edge that runs along the side of the ship. You then have to jump out and around each pillar. Took me two practice runs, but then I got there with about 12 seconds left!

The key seems to be slamming the second one then deciding where to position for DPS based on which way she's facing then. Oh well, lesson learned.

Ideally it'd be good to 2-cycle on the Heroic raid if we're all close to 310. Although it only saves a minute or two assuming the 3rd cycle runner doesn't miss a platform, plus there might be new Hard mode mechanics.

Time for you guys to go for WR speedrun now. ;P
Think it's at 34 minutes.

Talking about Ghost Shells, are their legendary shells that give you extra Relic/Helium/Spirit Bloom? I know there's spinmetal but everyones got like a ballion of that

You can get the cloak from the level 20 strike as well? I thought it had to be at least level 36.

The Taniks? Yes. I picked "The Shadow Thief Strike" from the moon, ran it twice, got the cloak on my Warlock no less. I've been trying to do the same with the Dust Palace but nada. There's some conflicting information but it sounds like the more difficult heroics have a higher chance to drop strike specific loot? I don't know. Bungie should confirm this.

Deku Tree

K" J+ J+EFK+=+LJ.?LC+;CL.

Wut?

Talking about Ghost Shells, are their legendary shells that give you extra Relic/Helium/Spirit Bloom? I know there's spinmetal but everyones got like a ballion of that

At the Crucible vendor. Everything except Helium... That one requires really good RNG if you can get it at all.

I think it looks neat. Better than the dumb neon green crucible towels.

I think it still looks better to Shaxx's lime green dark blue mess. Shaxx's stuff really dropped the ball in terms of color scheme.

I like the look of a towel I'd hang off of my golf bag to dry my clubs with /s. The marks from the crucible and Vanguard are both bad this time around. I need a good looking one to drop already so I can infuse it with the 298 Undying Mind one.

It looks like vomit. I have one. The two things I want the most are "Does Not Bow"(looks cool) and a flayer cloak. Instead I got my third Darkblade helmet tonight...smart loot.

It looks so dumb, just a bunch of weeds hanging off your hip. What is Does Not Bow? Also flayer cloaks are frabjous. Love my arc one, need to infuse it with my raid cloak.

I like the look of a towel I'd hang off of my golf bag to dry my clubs with /s. The marks from the crucible and Vanguard are both bad this time around. I need a good looking one to drop already so I can infuse it with the 298 Undying Mind one.

It looks so dumb, just a bunch of weeds hanging off your hip. What is Does Not Bow? Also flayer cloaks are frabjous. Love my arc one, need to infuse it with my raid cloak.

It's an Auto Rifle from Taniks. I just like how it looks :)

zewone

Ran strikes all day. Anywhere from 40-50 strikes.

For Strike exclusives I got:

Imago Loop
Void Flayers cloak
Devouring Maw

The drop rate is very low, but it's nice for somethings to be rare in a loot game. Especially since TTK hands out exotics and other drops so easily.

Ran strikes all day. Anywhere from 40-50 strikes.

For Strike exclusives I got:

Imago Loop
Void Flayers cloak
Devouring Maw

The drop rate is very low, but it's nice for somethings to be rare in a loot game. Especially since TTK hands out exotics and other drops so easily.

Vanguard or Heroic strikes?

Top Bottom