• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Cronen

I appear to be no longer in the DestinyGAF PS4 community? I was in it, but am no longer. Have re-requested to join. Is there anything I need to do here to be allowed to join? D:

Waiting for armsday to continue my exotic sword quest. It didn't take too long to farm the spinmetal or arc kills. About 2 hours farming on Earth. Is the last mission difficult?

It's not too bad, it's a 300 light version of the Sunless Cell strike (Alak-Hul the Darkblade). Only thing is that most enemies will have a shield and you'll have to kill your Warden and Alak-Hul within 30 sec of each other. Recommended is that you find 2 people with the same sword, but it's not a necessity.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
4thh.jpg
What the fuck was that? ;/

Zocano

I'm also very curious in who is speaking in the kings fall raid grimoire card. Also the ghost fragment darkness 3 is a pretty interesting card.

My only somewhat feasible guess is Toland. Obsessed with Hive and Sword Logic. I guess it would make sense that he'd know about The Deep as well? Other than that, I have no idea. The dialect isn't calm and collected like Taox but sort of franetic and stream-of-consciousness reminiscent of Toland. Most likely Toland, I guess. Got himself stuck in some Hive dimension maybe.

tried to get a raid going yesterday got some bloody awful people so had to quit :( will try again now. If anyone is at work bored and want something to watch I'm doing a quick stream of some strikes feel free to keep me company

Mr Shiznit Gaming

Question.
Just watching the stream of you guys doing the flawless (gratz by the way, fantastic to watch)
But unstables auto rifle, i had that but my little girl dismantled it.... the hakke quest reward one, i can get it back on a alt i assume, what quest was it from?
Also how the hell do you prounounce Hakke, it always sounds racist when i say it o.0

Unstable

Holy shit!

Congrats!

How long did it take you?

Not too long actually, we had a handful of false starts and one run where we wiped at the sisters. Under 4 hours in total.

edit

Question.
Just watching the stream of you guys doing the flawless (gratz by the way, fantastic to watch)
But unstables auto rifle, i had that but my little girl dismantled it.... the hakke quest reward one, i can get it back on a alt i assume, what quest was it from?
Also how the hell do you prounounce Hakke, it always sounds racist when i say it o.0

Don't remember where I got mine. I think it was just a random gunsmith package, not a quest. Not sure though.

I know the 1000 yard stare is considered a great sniper, but should I just buy the vendor version? Was planning to upgrade it using my 310 black spindle.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Bungie devs trolling the sleepers by posting tweets with encrypted messages that decrypt into jokes.

BBT, Bungie Be Trolling.

It's not too bad, it's a 300 light version of the Sunless Cell strike (Alak-Hul the Darkblade). Only thing is that most enemies will have a shield and you'll have to kill your Warden and Alak-Hul within 30 sec of each other. Recommended is that you find 2 people with the same sword, but it's not a necessity.

Ok thanks. I'll post on here or DestinyLFG on Wednesday and try and get 2 more people.

I want to play sooooo bad. Why am I on a 4 day course? Kill me nao.

Edit: I got 'The Dealbreaker' auto rifle the other day, it's only up at 274 arm but the thing is solid imo.

I know the 1000 yard stare is considered a great sniper, but should I just buy the vendor version? Was planning to upgrade it using my 310 black spindle.

Vendor one's perks are excellent, I use it as my solar backup to black spindle, it's way easier on ammo and super stable.

Question.

You pronounce Häkke like "hack".

Vendor one's perks are excellent, I use it as my solar backup to black spindle, it's way easier on ammo and super stable.

Sweet, thanks. Just purchased it.

Do we know if bungie is going to decrease the 310s that have already dropped for us? Or should I definitely infuse it into my 1000 yard stare?

Yep!

#A-Team

CQhZ-ffUsAAfrJ0.png:large

Congrats Unstabie and Co.! That must have been some mean run. If I have time after work I'll check out the archive. What I find most impressive is all 6 being on point for Portico and Transept! Those are probably the biggest points of failure for a good team.

Hey guys, im late to the party.
i left destiny scene during TTK launch, last i remember i did upgrade all my char lvl to 40.

but my light level on weapons and armour are too low, so my question is what is the fastest way to get high light lvl? and also year 2 exotic stuff ?

--edit
also what all the best weapons to keep and should dismatle all duplicate weapons from year1 ?

Bradach

Hey guys, im late to the party.
i left destiny scene during TTK launch, last i remember i did upgrade all my char lvl to 40.

but my light level on weapons and armour are too low, so my question is what is the fastest way to get high light lvl? and also year 2 exotic stuff ?

--edit
also what all the best weapons to keep and should dismatle all duplicate weapons from year1 ?

Always equip new gear with higher light straight away.

Consider buying some 280 vanguard gear for a quick initial boost.

Do strike playlists using the 3 of coins buff

Do Court of Oryx and complete Eris Court of Oryx quest for the 300 Artifact.

Tovarisc

You pronounce Häkke like "hack".

Interesting I tend to pronounce it:

Ah-ké

Nah it's Ha-Keh or Ha-Kaih

Where you pronounce it like that?

As Finnish guy [we use ä in our speech] I pronounce it Häk-ke. You could just replace ä with a making it Hak-ke. Google translate gets it pretty much right, 1st faster pronunciation; https://translate.google.com/#fi/sl/Häkke

Edit: Top page language hype so here is Finnish tongue twister, vesihiisi sihisi hississä :b

Edit 2: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ä#Finnish

noomi

Morning DGAF!

IS IT TUESDAY YET?! I need mah loot chances, that helm is going to drop this week, I just know it!

Can i get a opinion from those greater than I do i buy dead orbit hung jury or Y2 red death?

Y2 i have are super cell,Hawkmoon,Suros,LW and Ace of spades and suros ari legendary.As for specials i have telesto and spindle besides ofc 1000 yard and i gotta spend some marks asap.

Sweet, thanks. Just purchased it.

Do we know if bungie is going to decrease the 310s that have already dropped for us? Or should I definitely infuse it into my 1000 yard stare?

I don't think there's been anything confirmed yet, mine is still a 310. I am hoping if anything they change the exotic board one and leave the dropped one alone since it was very hard to get for many people.

Lyonaz

Can i get a opinion from those greater than I do i buy dead orbit hung jury or Y2 red death?

Y2 i have are super cell,Hawkmoon,Suros,LW and Ace of spades and suros ari legendary.As for specials i have telesto and spindle besides ofc 1000 yard and i gotta spend some marks asap.

DO Hung Jury is a beast. That Firefly perk kills and clears and it handles like a boss. My main weapon on my hunter.

Hung Jury is excellent with it's vendor perks, I easily take out far spawn groups with headshots which gives more ammo and blows up usually damaging everything around. It's not the fastest in tight situations or close quarters but if you have some mid range it's hard to beat.

Anybody has any idea if Red Death Y2 drops anywhere? anyone got it from exotic engram?

Can i grind the Y1 anywhere?

I need it

I could be wrong and I hope I am but I think if you didn't already have the year 1 version going into TTK they want you to buy those overly priced year 1 legacy engrams from xur. I don't know of any other way now.

Yr2 Red Death is great for PvP probably my favourite with the new "meta"

Top Bottom