• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

MrS

Banned
Yep!

#A-Team

CQhZ-ffUsAAfrJ0.png:large
Great job guys, that's really impressive.

Iron Banner is pretty scrub-friendly compared to Trials but I dunno how it's gonna be with their new loot system coming up.

___

Also I wanna know who is talking in this (Taken Champions Grimoire Card):

Definitely a Warlock (power and understanding). Most likely Toland or Osiris. The interest in the Hive would make me think Toland. The part about Truth and assassins would make me think Osiris. It's close, but in this case I think Osiris.

Also bought Hung Jury yesterday. I'm stunned how good it is, even unupgraded. Omolon is quickly becoming my favourite manufacturer. Can't wait for my Eirine on wednesday.

Id help but ive only done t2 and its late here so i cant use mic.

This one shouldn't need mic. Just high damage. Haven't got a third yet will let you know if I do.

What's your light level?

Edit: might have to can that for now. Internet seems to be stuffed right now. Insanely slow.

So DGAF - finally got back into Destiny after not playing since the Dark Below was released, and most of my friends have stopped playing by now. Do you guys have a community or something where you organise groups? (outside this thread)

I'd also like to hit up raids eventually - but have no experience in Destiny raids (only did the Templar in VoG) and am worried about performance and people's expectations of fight knowledge? Please help this lost soul!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Holy shit guys well done on the flawless. I just saw it on Reddit. Gonna check out the video to prepare for my first run tonight.

noomi

Interesting theory on the sleeper simulant being tied to the moments of triumph

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...labors_of_hercules_10_moments_of_triumph_and/

Hmmm, if you needed the year 1 moments of triumph that would surely lock out many people from obtaining the sleeper. New players that came with TTK would be pretty salty.

I wish I'd never done it. Got 11 coins as a reward for the NF Tier bounty but I guess that was to be expected.

This is what I've heard as well, but hey... if there's at least a small chance to get something good... well then I want it :p

Its very tedious, im in the last stretch of it now.

Not doing this x3 times though, just on my main.

If it's any comfort, the last step is probably the easiest. All you gotta do is place top 3 in rumble. Takes 4 "wins" with room to lose one although if you get to that point it should be trivial. A good portion of rumble games are people charging at each other with sword hilts lol

inthrall

Hmmm, if you needed the year 1 moments of triumph that would surely lock out many people from obtaining the sleeper. New players that came with TTK would be pretty salty.

This is what I've heard as well, but hey... if there's at least a small chance to get something good... well then I want it :p

I got voidfang vestments from mine ;)

maomaoIYP

Ok I just landed a god-tier roll on a Hawksaw from a blue engram. Gonna max level it immediately and report back.

Hammer forged, outlaw, hand-laid stock (full stability!!)

noomi

If it's any comfort, the last step is probably the easiest. All you gotta do is place top 3 in rumble. Takes 4 "wins" with room to lose one although if you get to that point it should be trivial. A good portion of rumble games are people charging at each other with sword hilts lol

I did the rumble part and for me that was actually the easiest haha. Finished the elimination part last night, and now I'm onto the crucible vendor part where I have to get weapon kills with AR's, Scout & Hand Cannons.... I imagine I'm pretty close? I Hope...

Not to worried about it though, I'm taking my time with this one.

I did the collecting part in the cosmodrome last night.

I want to do moon and mars before armsday but this is so fucking booooooooooooring it hurts...

You must be talking about the exotic sword farming? Yeah... that's a huge bitch. Glad I never have to do that crap again :p

Totally worth it though, those swords are insanely fun to use.

Doing last strike for red bull quest, anyone want to team up?

nvm

Ah man... I've been putting this one off for a while now. I think after I finished the pvp quest line that will be my next order of business. Heard it's a pretty long quest chain as well... no matter, I like keeping busy.

The problem starts once we run out of stuff to do again hehe.

I think people are too hung up on the moment of triumph aspect of that theory and not spending enough brain trying to figure out what else the 10 labors could align to. Because that is a hell of strong paralell.

I did the rumble part and for me that was actually the easiest haha. Finished the elimination part last night, and now I'm onto the crucible vendor part where I have to get weapon kills with AR's, Scout & Hand Cannons.... I imagine I'm pretty close? I Hope...

Not to worried about it though, I'm taking my time with this one.

Yeah after that it's mountaintop which I was explaining earlier. The weapon step is probably the most tedious. Lots of matches where you'll either win without the kills or lose with. After auto rifles which I'm not a fan of its pretty much business as usual. If you wanna do that step in Rumble though you have to be first unlike the other steps.

noomi

So I finally bought the Hung Jury this morning. After this... I literally won't have anything else worthy to spend these marks on except planetary materials.

Ah man... I've been putting this one off for a while now. I think after I finished the pvp quest line that will be my next order of business. Heard it's a pretty long quest chain as well... no matter, I like keeping busy.

The problem starts once we run out of stuff to do again hehe.

No, it's just 2 strikes after the pvp stuff.

I'm not online, but it has MM and it's super easy. Problem is the MM is slow because extremely low population for that strike. It's gonna stink in January for sure.

Just finished it, matched me with the same randoms for both the strikes.

Not bad for a sparrow I'm never going to use.

Where you pronounce it like that?

As Finnish guy [we use ä in our speech] I pronounce it Häk-ke. You could just replace ä with a making it Hak-ke.

oh i'm finnish too and just gave an english variant that i would describe in how to pronounce it. saying "Hack" or "Hack-Kei" is as close to actual Häkke as an english speaker can get i'd say :D

Tovarisc

A lot of Y1 players would be salty too. Moments of Triumph isn't that common among Y1's or then next to no one ever used emblem.

oh i'm finnish too and just gave an english variant that i would describe in how to pronounce it. saying "Hack" or "Hack-Kei" is as close to actual Häkke as an english speaker can get i'd say :D

I think "Hack" is too far away from original word, but "Hack-Kei" is pretty close and maybe easiest for people who don't use ä in their speech.

Namikaze1

Did Unstable and co succeed in going flawless in KF?
Yes. Yes we did. Took us 4 attempts but we did it. Successful run took us an hour and 14 minutes. A few of us took a small break before starting Golgoroth so I would say it took us about 67-70 minutes without including the break time.

yeah such an ugly white and blue sparrow

doesn't even explode

Lol, one time I spawned in during the Warsat section of the Fallen SABER strike. I tried to boost away when the Warsat dropped, but I forgot that I was on my Red Bull sparrow. Made a backflip and got rekt by the Warsat xD

Namikaze1

After patrol, you have to:

1. SABER strike with modifiers.
2. 3 Rift wins with at least one dunk.
3. 3 crucible wins with a fireteam.
4. Sunless cells with modifier.
5. Shield brothers with modifiers.
I'm on step 2. :/

Just need to deliver the spark. Already got 3 wins.

Top Bottom