• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

maomaoIYP

CQjM-TOUAAA9e2q.jpg:large

27 each headshot. Strictly a 3 burst kill.
Works incredible.

So I just saw that I can only get marks from the first daily heroic story that I run. I cant get the legendary marks reward for running daily heroic story again with my alts...wtf bungie!

So I just saw that I can only get marks from the first daily heroic story that I run. I cant get the legendary marks reward for running daily heroic story again with my alts...wtf bungie!

IIRC you get the marks all at once instead of divided over all characters. So instead of 15 you would've only received 5 per character.

Tovarisc

It's part of whole "We don't want you to feel forced to play on multiple characters to get maximum rewards, if you don't want to" thinking afaik. Also reason why you can get all 30 marks from Weekly Strike thingy with single character instead of it requiring alts.

Some random guy helped me with this as he saw me trying it once.
He stood there and jumped on the next plattforms for me - so cute *_*

Could have been me! lol Whenever i'm in the area and see people trying it i jump on ahead of them and try and help... i remember that run sucked... hard.

IIRC you get the marks all at once instead of divided over all characters. So instead of 15 you would've only received 5 per character.

Yeah thats awesome, but man they only give 5 marks per character for a daily? LOL it should be 15 per alt.

wow.

I need 120 marks before tomorrow reset...I have run all dailies, NF and weekly..best way to get those marks before reset?

deoee

Could have been me! lol Whenever i'm in the area and see people trying it i jump on ahead of them and try and help... i remember that run sucked... hard.

Ahhhw, Sadly I do not remember the name, cause the person ran off after I got it.
It was several days ago :D

Yeah thats awesome, but man they only give 5 marks per character for a daily? LOL it should be 15 per alt.

wow.

I need 120 marks before tomorrow reset...I have run all dailies, NF and weekly..best way to get those marks before reset?

Have you done all your quests post story mission, a few of them give 25 marks, the weekly crucible will also give you 30

Tovarisc

wow.

Almost 50 marks just to do super easy daily PvE mission? Yeah, not gonna happen. There maybe isn't weekly cap on mark gains, but Bungie wants you to grind for them until your fingers bleed. Even doing tedious heroic strike times three gives you only 30 of those suckers and NFall gives that.. 10?

wow.

It used to be 5. There's the weekly crucible game mode, that gives 10 for each win up to a maximum of 30. Only thing left is breaking down legendary gear.

Getting your marks before reset isn't really relevant anymore. You keep earning them then when you get close to cap you spend. That's it

Impulsor

which raid boss has a chance of dropping Darkhollow Treads (boots) I have 20 fragments too, ready for this tuesdays reset.

deadduck

10 strange coins for the "nightfall tier" Crucible reward last week.

To make it worse, I got 2 coo runes and 290 no backup plans from the 3 nightfalls.

Lame. So lame.

Sunbreaker Titans, if you still need to do the first step of 'A Jolly Holiday', get it done today. Mayhem is fantastic for this shit. Completed it in a little over an hour.

Just hang back, kill enemies with TLW if they get too close but don't actively seek anyone out. Then when you get your super, just unleash the hammers of justice.

victorygifeml9b.gif

Congrats on the KF flawless raid! That's quite the achievement. I don't know if my heart could take the jumping puzzles trying to go flawless.

Namikaze1

Daily crucible was easy. Managed to complete all the salvage related bounties + the Sunbreaker one. Now to finish the last two vanguard bounties.

You should have tried once more with us once we got Router on board on saturday. We killed Orix first try when the sixth joined. ToM melted him in about 10 mins lol.

I can't wait to try my ToM in the raid. I couldn't raid this weekend. I had to go out and do things with my girlfriend this weekend. Only got to raid once this week.

MrDaravon

Wow congrats to the King's Fall Flawless crew, that's seriously impressive. I'll never go for that trophy, I get nervous just thinking about it even though it's probably really easy now on Crota's End with our current levels.

M.D

Is the 25 level boost supposed to appear in my inventory? I don't have the item, am I supposed to get it from an NPC or something?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Does Mayhem speed up the Crucible ranking? I only played a few games with my Warlock but noticed I'm near rank 1 already.

MrDaravon

Yeah just Oryx. Should spank him quick with a good team

I'll probably pass since I need a full Raid on my Hunter, but if you really can't get a 6th or something let me know and I can hop in to help. Kinda Raided out after sherpa'ing last night. The Oryx fight really stresses me out, it's so easy for a single mistake to be a wipe.

Top Bottom