• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

X-Frame

WTF, Increased Rocket Launcher Ammo boots don't increase the amount of rockets I can hold in my FWC Launcher?

It is 2 rockets either way, that sucks.

noomi

WTF, Increased Rocket Launcher Ammo boots don't increase the amount of rockets I can hold in my FWC Launcher?

Someone else was telling me about a similar issue, they had the tripod perk but would only have 2 rockets.

btkadams

Doesn't it increase the total ammo you can carry? That's still a significant bonus for a heavy weapon. Or am I misunderstanding?

Running around Rumble with a Universal Remote and a The Next Big Thing, this is hilarious.

Already 3/4ths of the way to the last quest step. Let's get this done.

You need Tripod or Clown Cartridge go get more than 2 rockets per reload. I have two legendary RL's who have both, so I often get to fire four in one go. :lol

The boots just increase the amount of ammo you can carry.

Deku Tree

Anybody got a link to that infusion site?

It's not 100% accurate. Sometimes Bungie rounds up decimals, other times they round down, other times they give you a free extra point but sometimes they don't. I don't know if anyone has worked out the rules for that...

The calculator last time I checked just tells you what is 80% of the power difference and always rounds down.

maomaoIYP

There's an easily obtainable RL that will give 4, and I think it is glitched, because if you reload after the first shot, it gives you tripod even though it never has that perk......

So, is the exotic sword a good weapon to raid?

Depending on your roles in certain parts. It's good for add cleanup during the Golgoroth phase and if you're the add cleaner on the Daughters and Oryx. Other than that, I wouldn't say it's viable. The Arc one can do ranged damage, at least.

RemiLP

Does the light level on the gun you are using effect the damage it does? Or is it just the Combined light level of your character that mathers?

Tovarisc

So, is the exotic sword a good weapon to raid?

Depends on which one it's, but I would only use exotic sword on Warpriest to kill those knights. Arc exotic can also damage the boss thanks to ranged special attack it has. On rest of the bosses it's next to useless, but if your team can out DPS everything by clear margin I guess you could mess around with it.

Lnkn52

KingFall.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETuDjYBJow

LiK

What quest is that? A raid one, I assume?

the final step requires killing raid bosses.

I infused my 300 artifact with the 310 cuz I picked the wrong one. so I guess i'll be 308 for a while until Bungie allows us to get another 310 one.

The TLW Quest seriously breaks me.
I can not do it.
It is not possible fuck it ...

help me ;_;

What class are you? I just did it in a little over an hour on my Sunbreaker. Mayhem clash, hang back until your super is up and then go to town on fools.

All of the quest strikes have MM except the Undying Mind one. Wonder if that's just a mistake.

I mean, even the sword quest strike has MM and that has a 99% chance to go wrong because a blueberry will kill your Knight.

M.D

Hmm, yeah..

Made a second character and no spark of light on that either
There's a bunch of posts about this on the Bungie forums but no response

noomi

The TLW Quest seriously breaks me.
I can not do it.
It is not possible fuck it ...

help me ;_;

It is possible, very frustrating but possible.

I did it as my hunter... went into a rumble match with TLW equipped, waited for heavy round, grabbed heavy and destroyed everyone with my heavy machine gun. Went on a 15 killstreak and got it done in a few rounds.

I was very angry at one point, and I think I probably popped a blood vessel in my head.

Hmm, yeah..

Made a second character and no spark of light on that either
There's a bunch of posts about this on the Bungie forums but no response

Hmmm, I received my spark of light as soon as I logged into the game for the first time when TTK was release. It's been sitting in my vault ever since.... not sure what to do with it :p

M.D

You only get one per account afaik. It should be in your postmaster on one of your characters.

I checked with the postmaster on my main (and only character) and it wasn't there, then made a second account and it wasn't there either

It is possible, very frustrating but possible.

I did it as my hunter... went into a rumble match with TLW equipped, waited for heavy round, grabbed heavy and destroyed everyone with my heavy machine gun. Went on a 15 killstreak and got it done in a few rounds.

I was very angry at one point, and I think I probably popped a blood vessel in my head.

Hmmm, I received my spark of light as soon as I logged into the game for the first time when TTK was release. It's been sitting in my vault ever since.... not sure what to do with it :p

gimme :p

Top Bottom