• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

E92 M3

Hopefully hard mode brings new mechanics and is not above 310, for some us aren't so lucky with RNG (I'm looking at you 300 weapons).

Raybunny

57046669.jpg

I have to agree on certain points but this makes me laugh.

i just want 6 shots for my Golden Gun too to be in balance with that amount of instakill hammers :D

Add on that equation instant travelling hammers.

LiK

Once everyone is level 300+ and has touch of malice equipped with a high impact sniper the last two fights become significantly easier.

Our group is able to do a full raid in about an hour, and then with stopping for all the hidden chests.

We are ready for hard mode :D

I'm looking forward to getting ToM. I got all the Raid and CoO Fragments, I think. Just need to find the rest. My Raid Pulse is 308 but it doesn't have a lot of Impact so I want a better Primary.

I still suck at platforming but I agree that if people skipped the chests and fragments, the raid can go by pretty quick. I've given up going for the chests unless I happen to be there anyway. Don't really care about them anymore.

Titans suck they said

Titans bubbles got nerfed they did

Now when the suns in your face you break a sweat. Yes, yes the heat is on and theres no stopping it huehue

Anybody want to do Kings Fall before the reset on PS4? I've gotten to Golgoroth twice now and I just want to finish it, but I'll start fresh if we have enough people.

PSN is PaulKersey. I'm at work now so I won't be able to keep up with this much until I get home. Message me here or on PSN. Thinking about 6ish Central.

I am not sure if we will get a new fragment from Tier 3 CoO tomorrow, there is speculation that the last 3 fragments will be obtained from hard mode or challenge mode raiding.

Currently sitting @ 47/50 here

Once everyone is level 300+ and has touch of malice equipped with a high impact sniper the last two fights become significantly easier.

Our group is able to do a full raid in about an hour, and then with stopping for all the hidden chests.

We are ready for hard mode :D

Even if it's a repeat of one of the first two I could get it. I didn't have any antiquated charged the past two weeks.

Im sticking to playing Mayhem. Its the fairest crucible type right now mostly because you constantly have your super ready to fuck sunbreakers up.

Tovarisc

Stuff like Salvage shouldn't be as daily PvP, ever. It requires too much understanding of gamemode and teamwork that randoms who love to brute force and smash their faces to wall just makes it super painful 10 minutes.

Also I belong to those who think it's bonkers that there is people who think stuff like Bladedancer and Sunbreaker are fine in PvP. Those subclasses are so broken in normalised PvP and even more bonkers in stuff like IB.

Im sticking to playing Mayhem. Its the fairest crucible type right now mostly because you constantly have your super ready to fuck sunbreakers up.

I played too much Mayhem last night [made skill kills for 2 swords] and I think supers recharge too slowly. It's mostly just normal Clash with guns :(

Damn congrats guys. Watch it feature in the weekly update.

Regarding Carbon comment, has anyone tried to farm Draksis with the 3oC again after the patch?

Not farming, just before and after routine. Do it before you start doing regular stuff, do it again after you're done and about to log off.

Raybunny

As long as you wait around 5 minutes between kills you'll get drops.

Hmm, I guess I will try it today. Need to boost some chests and helmets up to 310

Complaining about Bladedancers on the last page - calling people salty about Sunbreakers. The inferiority complex is strong.

Fuel for my spirit.

They keep messing with pvp too much a reason why I only play the dailies. Discarding Shaxx quests for a reason. Sad what was an activity that I enjoyed got messed up with so much.

phen0m24

Man, you're outright a social media machine. I envy your skill sets.
(Especially your Arnold impression.)

Lol nah man, I just like to get you guys exposure however I can. You're fun to watch and people should check out the stream! That goes for all of you! :)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Congrats on the flawless run, must have been an exhilarating experience.

Drizzy and co. How do you guys rate it compared to VoG?

Edit: Nami's post above. VoG still king it seems.

the group I played with before that were all 290s did not stagger him for whatever reason. not really sure if everyone was shooting him or not. but we did wipe there quite a bit. did not beat Oryx because of it.
Yeah it can get a bit tricky below 295 light.

Definity

Are the purple fusion rifles that you use to increase your gunsmith rep random? Assuming so, but I'm so close to rank 3 and don't have any test weapons left until reset.

I might make a Titan today real quick and just get him to 40 and infuse some of my hunter armor over just so I can run two NF today and maybe make this alt raid ready. . I do not want to do the non story mode quests for this character though (excluding sub class specific quests). I will do all the non-story mode quests on my main.

Tovarisc

Complaining about Bladedancers on the last page - calling people salty about Sunbreakers. The inferiority complex is strong.

I want PvP experience where I don't want to feel like I need to roll either Bladedancer or Sunbreaker to actually be competitive, and do well in game where super abilities are very big deal in PvP. Fuck me right?

Maybe Y3 gives warlocks godtier and -mode subclass that takes tactical nuke to kill and takes shit all over previous such subclasses [bladedancer & sunbreaker].

hiryu

Anyone know what is going on with the DGAF community on PSN? I've sent PM's to multiple moderators but my request keep disappearing on PSN.

Just trying to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

I can't wait to try my ToM in the raid. I couldn't raid this weekend. I had to go out and do things with my girlfriend this weekend. Only got to raid once this week.

Even 3 ToMs in KF make Daughters and Oryx easy, 6 just wreck. I was using a 295 ToM on my alt (bought it from the kiosk, not getting the fragments again) and it was doing about 1700 per shot on Oryx, while my 309 raid sniper does around 2200. And the rate of fire cannot even be compared.

any other ways to get a 310 artifact aside from the Taken Quest?

This is the kind of thing that makes me crazy about this game. If someone shards it by mistake they can never get it back.

Uhh, that's the original Stormcaller, not a Sunbreaker. :p

Frostburn

WE MADE IT, FAM!!

Haha nice job guys! I am already seeing the GAF community get better and better at King's Fall. Week 1 took forever to get a full clear but it is a great thing to see a group understand the fight and then execute it perfectly. I think in another week or two most GAF groups will be speeding through King's Fall normal without much problem.

Can anyone tell me what the Hakke auto is that Unstable is using in the flawless?

I dont know because I didnt pay attention but might it be the Zarinaea-D? I think that's the Hakke AR I've been using anyway. Pretty good imo. Haven't really tested it against Hung Jury but I like to swap between the 2 pretty often.

Top Bottom