• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SkylineRKR

I am very positive 2 manning Spindle is easier. I didn't beat it yet, but we got further with 2 and it was less stressful. 2 in my list managed it though, with almost 2 mins to spare, they failed with 3. Too bad I never have much time when the event is on.

I actually deleted said hunter not even a week ago (more like 3 days ago) so I could level a male Titan since Bungie refuses to make female Titans have as bulky a frame as their male counterparts.

No fat chix allowed. :p What they need is to add the ability to change your appearance on a whim for some glimmer or something.

Afrocious

I am very positive 2 manning Spindle is easier. I didn't beat it yet, but we got further with 2 and it was less stressful. 2 in my list managed it though, with almost 2 mins to spare, they failed with 3. Too bad I never have much time when the event is on.

A Sunsinger can solo it. There's a vid of one doing it. I almost did it but I was high.

Zocano

Shotguns need an incredibly overt nerf.

Or just completely neuter the shot package perk to oblivion (literally just set the modifier to like *1.01).

No fat chix allowed. :p What they need is to add the ability to change your appearance on a whim for some glimmer or something.

Every MMO ever has had something like that. Usually it's $$$ but you also usually get one free character change per character/account.

Sullichin

Yeah. I made my second character female but I really don't like how the Hunter armor looks on the model compared to male hunters. And my Warlock is a grotesque joker figure. Really, really wish we could change our characters. Kinda weird that we can't.

Titans are good where they are. Been having to deal with blinking shotguns and warlocks who get a freaking overshield just for melee hits (that by the way can kill you from damn near shotgun range) for a year. Time to turn those tables around.

skynidas

Banned
http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/5/94...ter-is-transgender-although-youre-forgiven-if

FcnpJ.gif

Zocano

I still think special ammo should be waaaaaay rarer than it is now. Like only 2 rounds a drop in crucible. The rate the crates drop now is fine, but people still get way too much of it and that's what leads to this shotgun happy shithole we have now.

I kept forgetting to tweet someone at Bungie to see if I could get a response about this. I noticed it the day the Book of Sorrows stuff showed up and never got around to asking what was up with the gender shift. Didn't know if it's a weird Hive (Krill) thing or not.

Shotguns need an incredibly overt nerf.

Or just completely neuter the shot package perk to oblivion (literally just set the modifier to like *1.01).

Every MMO ever has had something like that. Usually it's $$$ but you also usually get one free character change per character/account.

Yeah. I made my second character female but I really don't like how the Hunter armor looks on the model compared to male hunters. And my Warlock is a grotesque joker figure. Really, really wish we could change our characters. Kinda weird that we can't.

I'd pay a couple bucks. My hunter is just super boring, white, military, space dood. I'd also like to switch my warlock to a lady.

E92 M3

Mayhem is such a fun mode - definitely became one of my favorite crucible playlists. Mayhem and chill all day, everyday.

I just want to say thanks again Afro for teaching me how to deal with the balls in my face the other night.

Easily the most I've ever laughed in a raid.

You did great as a gazer.

Also, if you want to know just how bad the Titan melee range is, check out this gif. This is the first time I've been able see just how big a difference it is.

From this range, I cannot hit anyone, but a warlock can hit me. (And automatically gets an overshield on a hit.) A hunter's melee range is about the same too.

darthbob

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I kept forgetting to tweet someone at Bungie to see if I could get a response about this. I noticed it the day the Book of Sorrows stuff showed up and never got around to asking what was up with the gender shift. Didn't know if it's a weird Hive (Krill) thing or not.
...it is.

Afrocious

Has your true identity always been known? I'm just now putting the pieces together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Can't watch vids atm but I'm guessing that's Afroman. Haha I wish. I honestly don't smoke much but I was with some friends before playing destiny one night. After I smoked and left I decided to try it solo even though I had the spindle.

I murdered the boss but ran out of heavy ammo. No enemy dropped them either. If I had some for my solar sword, it would've been a wrap.

I just want to say thanks again Afro for teaching me how to deal with the balls in my face the other night.

Balls can get hard so you're welcome lol

Tried my hand at the Spindle last week, solo, stoned as fuck.

Did not go well.
Lmao

Zocano

...it is.

Well it's never exactly explained upon is the thing. The only time I see Hive referred to as female as Wizards (Witches) and the three sisters are very clearly not "Mothers" in the beginning of the story. It also seems that none of them become ones either as they transition from Krill to Hive.

Read? Waiting for a YT video.

Fuckin' hell it's not even long. It's more fascinating and interesting to read it because of the narration and I'd rather not have a weezy shitty melvin voice explain it.

So kudos to Bungie, I feel like one of the Taken with how drastically Destiny has yanked me back into the game and almost completely reversed my negative opinion of it.

In the two and a half weeks since getting TTK I've gotten 295+ and have nabbed a number of exotic guns, all of which are 290 or higher:

Telesto
Supercell
Hawkmoon
Jade Rabbit
Suros Regime
Invective
Monte Carlo

But outside of the Carlo I haven't used any of them extensively. Still trying to figure out what's what but I need exotic shards so some might be on the chopping block! Can any of you more experienced Guardians chime and tell me which of those I should scrap for shards first?

Also, I really want the Chatterwhite shader and it looks like I might have to dive into the VoG for my first raid. What's the minimum number of players I'd need to round up for that? 4?

Zocano

repost cause bottom page bunker:

...it is.

Well it's never exactly explained upon is the thing. The only time I see Hive referred to as female as Wizards (Witches) and the three sisters are very clearly not "Mothers" in the beginning of the story. It also seems that none of them become ones either as they transition from Krill to Hive.

Read? Waiting for a YT video.

Fuckin' hell it's not even long. It's more fascinating and interesting to read it because of the narration and I'd rather not have a weezy shitty melvin voice explain it.

Top Bottom