• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Hasn't it always been the kind of "optional" story mission no one requests you to complete, but is just there?

What? Isn't it the first real mission of the story on Venus?

Maybe it's different in 2.0. I could start dark below no problem even though I haven't beaten vanilla story on my ps4 but my house of wolves quest line is gone after meet the reef.

SkylineRKR

Do we know any specific mechanics behind the 3oC diminishing returns? Does it 'run down the clock' while you're not playing? Any specific timeframes?

The first Ultra of the day gave me an exotic, it was one I encountered rather quickly (not a strike). And I popped a 3oC before suspending the game yesterday eve.

th3dude

Need to try to do the 290 Shield Brothers strike tonight before reset for my Chaperone. Currently sitting at 286. Hopefully some others will need it tonight too.

Need to try to do the 290 Shield Brothers strike tonight before reset for my Chaperone. Currently sitting at 286. Hopefully some others will need it tonight too.

You only need to damage them, not kill with a shotgun, I peppered them a few times each phase to be safe and it completed fine =)

Yes. Hori FPS Plus pad.

It's only sold in Japan, but you can import from plenty of places.

hori-pad-fps-plus-for-playstation-4-415687.1.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/hori-pad-f...eg37ejS7OPFevPRjrTiJG-BoC-3Dw_wcB&ref=froogle

It's very awesome. Lots of DGAF using it.

I'm sure I've missed more extensive conversations on this, but what's the main draw of the Hori? Do people actually use the Turbo feature for Destiny?

Deku Tree

Now that we know for certain that the OT title question is going to be ignored, can we please change the title to something more fitting of an Destiny OT?

I believe the consensus favorite was " the 1% of the 1% "

Also I am a huge fan of Driz, and the job he has done with the OTs, but I don't think an OT title should be used to try and pressure a developer to answer the OT makers most wanted internal question.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

It has matchmaking so just do it with randoms.

zewone

I'm sure I've missed more extensive conversations on this, but what's the main draw of the Hori? Do people actually use the Turbo feature for Destiny?

I think the draw for some is the Xbox-asymmetrical analog layout.

I personally got it for the full auto as it makes shooting much more enjoyable in this game. I play a ton of Destiny and it helps with not have to constantly pull the trigger.

Many thanks to Spy et al for trying to help me get my first Oryx kill. Turned into a glitchy mess towards the end :/

So anyone have space for me at Oryx? Been trying since the raid debuted to kill Oryx and never had much luck with getting a good team. Really want this done before reset so I don't feel like I've wasted my entire weekend!

Let me know when you have a group of 5 again. Will try to spare another hour to help you since I said I would. Leaving my PS4 on so I will see/hear any msges or invites..hopefully :p
Gathering these rare materials for this exotic sword quest...

tumblr_m1d42hS93i1r5mu8r.gif
Thats why I dont have any swords or ToM. haha posted a similar picture about getting the materials as well.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone looking to raid soon? I haven't done King's Fall yet. 294 warlock and have mic.

I should be free the next couple of hours on PS4. PSN: dmaul1114

Axoman

Thanks to sprint delay, I can solo Golgoroth and have brunch with Auryx.

Thanks Sprint Delay!

I can throw a big ball of space magic or shoot lightning from my hands to wipe out multiple enemies.

I can throw hammers of fire or pound the ground to destroy everything in my path.

I can make myself invisible and fireteam invisible, or tether a group of enemies to stop them in their tracks.

I can even self revive, but for god's sake, I still can't run when I want to.

If Luke is lurking, can he please explain the lack of legacy strikes in the playlists? I was so excited to finally get some variety in the playlists, especially because everyone would be required to have all previous DLC, but it's only the same few strikes over and over and over. Is it because the year 1 strikes can be completed so quickly? This is really smacking of the no fun allowed meme.

Apparently he addresses some of this in the podcast interview with Planet Destiny

"Right now, it looks like Bungie won’t be bringing forward Vanilla strikes. Currently, they are faced with the choice of updating strikes or working on more, and they feel the latter is a better use of time. Finding ways to improve the matchmaking experience is on their radar, but currently there are no tangible ideas to reveal."

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
My buddy who is on ad duty in the Golgoroth pit with the DPS team does a good job keeping us in the pool.

Every run be like:

oYaHRQJ.jpg

I think the draw for some is the Xbox-asymmetrical analog layout.

I personally got it for the full auto as it makes shooting much more enjoyable in this game. I play a ton of Destiny and it helps with not have to constantly pull the trigger.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a try. Might've been more useful when my PvP consisted of 100% Thorn

Raybunny

I thought going back to an Xbox layout would bother me.

After about 10 seconds I couldn't even tell the difference. I can go from this back to a DS4 and vice versa without feeling weird.

OH that is what I really wanted to know. I will purchase one then. My 1st DS4 is acting funky.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Fresh Full King's Fall Raid:

Starting when we fill up. 290 light and working microphone required. No douchebags please, let's have some fun and be nice to one another!

No experience required. I will explain whatever is needed. Please be honest and ask when you're not sure what's going on.

Please copy and paste this list: (quoting won't work after the first person to quote)

1. crophonso

Top Bottom