• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GhaleonEB

Are those hadium flakes useful after you forge the sword? I've piled up ~40 so just running patrols there but they don't see to have a role other than making one sword.

Spam posting for new page.

Looking for 4 to join myself and iRAWR for helping me get my first ever Oryx kill on PS4. I have cp. After failing to get this done since the raid launched, I'd really like to get this done before reset comes along.

Strider

Are those hadium flakes useful after you forge the sword? I've piled up ~40 so just running patrols there but they don't see to have a role other than making one sword.

You need some for the Touch of Malice. Only other thing I can think of though...

realcZk

You'll need them for upgrading/acquiring the touch of malice if you havent already

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

Yes. Keep them and grab them when you see them, you could potentially need at least 200 more.

I'm hyped for the Elite Controller coming this month. Going to be soooooo good

The XB1 elite controller or is there one being made for PS4 as well? I would gladly pay over $100 for a PS4 controller not built with the mechanical tolerances of a PEZ dispenser.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
1. crophonso
2. dmaul1114

Dmaul1114. 294 warlock. Will be first run, but I have mic and learn fast. I can probably finish it if we start by 4:30ish EST.

BLCKATK

Looking for 4 to join myself and iRAWR for helping me get my first ever Oryx kill on PS4. I have cp. After failing to get this done since the raid launched, I'd really like to get this done before reset comes along.

Sure, I'll come along. I need the kill this week.

PSN: Azys_

Apparently he addresses some of this in the podcast interview with Planet Destiny

"Right now, it looks like Bungie won’t be bringing forward Vanilla strikes. Currently, they are faced with the choice of updating strikes or working on more, and they feel the latter is a better use of time. Finding ways to improve the matchmaking experience is on their radar, but currently there are no tangible ideas to reveal."
That is just super scummy. You don't need to bring them forward. Just give them to us the way they are. You can play the Undying Mind and Valus and Psion strikes the way they were originally, if you roll the dice right. No fun allowed indeed.

Anybody have a pistons jumping section checkpoint I can jump in? I need one more fragment to get 45. I managed to miss it the one time I was led through the raid.

Definity

check out these sick boots i just scored boys

S0jQCXj.png

haha, I need a pair of those. It's either that or a new controller soon from smashing down on the sprint button all the time.

Kyoufu

You can use them to purchase Mouldering Shards from Eris. If the Heroic mode of the raid has its own Shard then I presume you can buy them with Flakes too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I can help depending on when ya wanna go

Sure, I'll come along. I need the kill this week.

PSN: Azys_
Oyrx kill

1)RAWR
2)ToVenusAndBack
3)Azys__
4) Scrubham
milkham
5)
6)

edit:
I can help depending on when ya wanna go
Hawkian maybe?

Dave1988

I'm up for it if you don't mind taking a newbie. LL296 Warlock. PSN is same as GAF nick.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As soon as we have 6. We will have 4 if you are happy to join
Well, happy to help but I need to hop off for a bit fairly soon- If it's like, within the next 10 minutes that we get started I'm in :) Looks like we'd actually have 5 eh?

edit: yay there's dave. I'll bring my Titan for WoL leeway
and because I'm lazy and my high light stuff is on him

skynidas

Banned
Fresh Full King's Fall Raid:

I'll go on my titan. He's 301 or 302 I think.

Starting when we fill up. 290 light and working microphone required. No douchebags please, let's have some fun and be nice to one another!

No experience required. I will explain whatever is needed. Please be honest and ask when you're not sure what's going on.

Please copy and paste this list: (quoting won't work after the first person to quote)

1. crophonso
3.Snikch

ME! Titan 295 light! PSN: JamonSerranoSky

riginally Posted by hiryu

Starting when we fill up. 290 light and working microphone required. No douchebags please, let's have some fun and be nice to one another!

No experience required. I will explain whatever is needed. Please be honest and ask when you're not sure what's going on.

Please copy and paste this list: (quoting won't work after the first person to quote)

1. crophonso
3.Snikch
6.Jignxs

Me Jignxs

Afterlife

1. crophonso
3.Snikch
I'm down. I've already done the raid but just need it on my titain. 292 lightlevel tho.
PSN:Snake_1113

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Self quote from the TTK thread

WTB invite to the Destiny GAF community on PS4, sent a request in a few days ago. PSN is Tunesmith-

Re-bought the game after a year off. Am now level 34 on a new character just finished the base game "story". Man that was underwhelming. I would have been furious a year ago if I had played up to that on my first character. Now on to the mini expansions and then the really good stuff.

Anyone?

Daemul

I'm talking about the one Microsoft is making. That shit will be SOLID

Fuck yeah it is. I'm going to be trading in my current XBO and getting the Elite bundle, 1TB goodness and Elite controller in one package. It's going to be glorious.

Top Bottom