• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

exYle

If anybody wants to play Court of Oryx, I'm going there and leaving my fireteam open to public. No mic.

PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

MechDX

I'll not have a bad words spoken about the Arminius D. I got one from an engram a couple of weeks back and it's been a God-tier weapon, even with such a low Impact rating.

This is mine.

Well, there is that too... :p
But you're not the only one; I've been here since the Alpha as well ;-)

Love my Arminius D. Mine has crowd control and eats through groups of baddies with ease.

"Don't worry Guardians, that bad design was intentional!"

...wait, that makes it worse.

Please, tell me that bolded part is joke that you just made and Luke didn't actually say that they made such stupid design intentionally. I guess they want grind to be real if they have really made it by design that you can literally waste 20 shards, that are designed to give you extra loot.

At first I thought he was kidding when PD asked him about this.

It's not a joke.

shenze

Banned
Thanks for all the help guys. I looked at the gunsmith one again and compared all the stats and I was shocked to discover that it is The Dealbreaker that's the closest. It feels verrry different with/without Focused Fire IMO. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers for an engram with that combo.

I wouldn't mind trying an Zarinaea-D with it though, looks like a excellent compromise.
Dealbreaker is one of the first legendaries to drop for me. Still haven't found an AR that feels as good to me.

milkham

Well looking at the stats I figure it feels basically just like the hakke AR the gunsmith currently has. Do you like it?

yeah i used it for quite a while, ran the raid with it a couple times. unfortunately, i don't really pay much attention when testing gun smith weapons so i have no idea how it compares. mine has braced frame also which doubles the stability but takes down the mag to 20 shots which can get kind of annoying, especially when blueberries aren't shooting mini-crota

Deku Tree

Yeah if they make it pay to reduce grind... $5 for 50 Hadium flakes... $5 for DarkBlade Helm... If they do that I'm also gonna quit Destiny.

Sorry about this but two quick questions if anyone is willing to answer, how is the pve content in the Taken King and the other doc expansions, also if you don't have a Mic are the raids doable.

I've posted about this many times before but mics are optional for every activity in this game, although it typically requires having more experienced people with you.

Being able to hear voice communications is not optional. Many people either can't or prefer not to use mics which is totally fine. But make sure you are paying attention and giving your best since it wouldn't be fair to the other 5 people to take up their time unnecessarily.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gunsmith currently has? huh?
A test weapon.
yeah i used it for quite a while, ran the raid with it a couple times. unfortunately, i don't really pay much attention when testing gun smith weapons so i have no idea how it compares. mine has braced frame also which doubles the stability but takes down the mag to 20 shots which can get kind of annoying, especially when blueberries aren't shooting mini-crota
That sounds like a great roll to me. The test weapon has like an 18 mag lol, so I think I'd love that.

BahamutPT

Do I have to be the one using the rune for the Court bounty? I'm assuming I do because the description reads "Summon and defeat under 2 minutes".
Don't have the required Stolen Rune because RNG sucks (I do get several Reciprocal and Antiquated, just not Stolen ones) and this character is only level 4 with Eris --'

Kyoufu

Imagine paying real money for 20 Mouldering Shards and the only thing you get from Oryx is... 2 Mouldering Shards.

Do it Bungie. Do it.

vctor182

Have you guys seen a new exotic chest piece in the wild? for any class? I'm thinking they're tied to a class specific quest like the weapons.

chur

Do I have to be the one using the rune for the Court bounty? I'm assuming I do because the description reads "Summon and defeat under 2 minutes".
Don't have the required Stolen Rune because RNG sucks (I do get several Reciprocal and Antiquated, just not Stolen ones) and this character is only level 4 with Eris --'
You don't. I was able to do it on a character that didn't have any runes.

Talking about Oryx, near the entrance of his room there's 2 doors to the sides, 2 doors that are apparently used for nothing.

Anyone figure them out?

Strider

Yeah if they make it pay to reduce grind... $5 for 50 Hadium flakes... $5 for DarkBlade Helm... If they do that I'm also gonna quit Destiny.

Same.

I am 100% cool with cosmetic stuff being sold. I have and will again in the future buy cosmetic stuff for games that I enjoy... But introduce any type of p2w transactions and I'm out.

I don't expect them to add anything like that though. Destiny is a huge cash flow as is......

Demoskinos

Can I ask a dumb question as someone who just returned recently? These field test weapons from the Gunsmith when you complete testing them what do you do with them exactly?

Any fresh raids starting? I need to do the quest, have done the whole raid once and Oryx twice

I'll be around tonight and could tag along if there's a group going. If you have enough folks who need loot then run it with them.

Can anyone help me do a quick Oryx run before the reset?

Just need experienced people so we can be done quick.

1) Jignxs
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

If you need people I can help out but priority to those who still need da loot.

Top Bottom