• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

X-Frame

I think my new Hawksaw with Fitted Stock, Zen Moment, and Smallbore might be my go-to PvP Legendary.

Hopefully I can get it to around 295 before Trials.

gdt

I've already posted this in the other thread but what do you guys think?

I mean occasional free story missions are cool and all but I still want raised progression and new loot and new strikes and raids that come with expansion packs. I don't know if all that can really be "free".

A Crotas End size raid is great for expansion packs then the bigger ones can be in the fall. I still want those at a consistent rate IMO.

MrDaravon

Just curious; are there a lot of people here who actually start running the Raid right at the reset? It's 5AM my time, but I'm honestly considering for the first time ever waking up then just to knock them out; getting all 3 Raids/Nightfalls done on reset day is a dream that has always eluded me. I don't know that I'd want to commit to one ahead of time, but would it actually be worth my time to post at reset time, are people actually around?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just curious; are there a lot of people here who actually start running the Raid right at the reset? It's 5AM my time, but I'm honestly considering for the first time ever waking up then just to knock them out; getting all 3 Raids/Nightfalls done on reset day is a dream that has always eluded me. I don't know that I'd want to commit to one ahead of time, but would it actually be worth my time to post at reset time, are people actually around?
I live in NZ and rollover for me is at 10pm, so if my usual group of Insomniac-Americans is on then yeah we usually run it right on rollover.

Credit goes to @Fobwashed, but lol-
VNY1KaU.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've already posted this in the other thread but what do you guys think?

I mean occasional free story missions are cool and all but I still want raised progression and new loot and new strikes and raids that come with expansion packs. I don't know if all that can really be "free".

A Crotas End size raid is great for expansion packs then the bigger ones can be in the fall. I still want those at a consistent rate IMO.
I really have to just reserve judgment at this point.

I'm eager to see what the Live Team's first attempt at a "microtransaction-fueled" free content release is. On the other hand, I also haven't seen any credible reason to believe that paid DLC isn't also coming despite the microtransactions. We'll see.

I had no idea. How bad could TLW really be these days? This quest couldn't be so bad that people unequip TLW just to get through it?

Wow! Just wow.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Dayum, Byronic Hero ain't even half bad from the hip. Headshotting knights all over the dreadnaught with this thing.

edit: Missed an invite from Tstrider. What was up my man?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Any experienced KF gaffers wanna help me beat Oryx in like 30min from now? Im at Oryx right now. I need 5 more oryx killers.

1. Godless_Pagan

Are any of the people that got DC'ed on that Oryx run trying to get back online?

If not then we've got 2 spots for an Oryx kill now. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

skip

Are any of the people that got DC'ed on that Oryx run trying to get back online?

I'll join if you need it, just holler

PSN // Okonoko, I think you're on my FR still

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

I'll join if nobody else accepts
PSN Godless_Pagan

I got the Raid hand cannon. Not exactly what I wanted...but it is 306 and this autorifle from the Raid I'm currently using is the most unstable, inaccurate piece of garbage I've ever touched.

Takuan

Where's my apology? I want the void mantle too.

..and taniks cloak

..and darkblade helmet

..and maulers gauntlets

APOLOGIZE FOR ALL OF THEM!
Thanks again for showing me through that area. I had no idea what was going on until I saw you down on the ledges, hahaha.

Top Bottom