• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

vctor182

Welp there goes my theory, what about the hunters or titan?

Grave offering.
callofdutyadvancedwarfare.jpg

Any guardians on Xbox one want to do oryx? I've got the cp, but I haven't done the fight yet. I can hold my own and follow directions no problem though. Message me, live name same as gaf
Hey I think we were going to try to do it with that guy who posted earlier. That said he never PMed me his Xbox name so I don't know if he saw the replies

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You must be seeing different test weapons than I see. I don't see any AR's.

well this one. from whenever it was
Just got a down and doubt with firefly and third eye. Keeper?
Seems bad. Maybe with reinforced barrel and rangerfinder or something.
Yup. Range is a must on Hand Cannons now. I have that FWC Hand Cannon with Firefly and it was nice for a while, but the low range was very obvious in PvP. I'll probably shard it soon.
Yeah, I was surprised to see The Vanity recommended so handily. I guess just because of the HC/Firefly novelty at launch. It really doesn't seem that appealing.

milkham

well this one. from whenever it was

Seems bad. Maybe with reinforced barrel and rangerfinder or something.

Yeah, I was surprised to see The Vanity recommended so handily. I guess just because of the HC/Firefly novelty at launch. It really doesn't seem that appealing.

here's the dealbreaker i have for comparison

12096626_10153565411059927_1148028971982831078_n.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
On the other hand I'm quite digging Byronic Hero thus far. 25 base range (compare to Down and Doubt's 15), and mine's also got Hammer Forged. In PvE I might actually forego Hammer Forged for Explosive Rounds which are always a blast (heh).
here's the dealbreaker i have for comparison

12096626_10153565411059927_1148028971982831078_n.jpg
Yeah see how similar? Just better Range and Stability, plus your Braced Frame kicks it up a notch, damn. I think I'd really enjoy that.

So I have the void walker emblem quest. Is there any way to get Sunsinger or stormcaller emblem quest? Do I need to complete void walker first?

maomaoIYP

Just got a down and doubt with firefly and third eye. Keeper?

For PvE? Sure. In general the Omolon hand cannons are great for PvE due to the high stability. But if you want to use it in PvP you will most definitely need it to have rifled barrel to make it a high firing consistent 3 shot kill.

looking for one more for a fresh king's fall raid. two people in our group are raid ready but haven't tried it yet, so we'll be explaining the raid to them.

psn: quint

edit: full

So I have three waiting to do raid. If you want we have a checkpoint at war priest which is as far as we have gotten. on ps4. Would like some people that know what they are doing.

This game should have had micro transactions day one. The way that DLC truncated content instead of actually expanding it always felt wrong. I much rather have people buying cosmetic items to their hearts content and just release all new content for free so the user base can all move forward together and hopefully they can actually start adding content without having to remove old content at the same time. Start selling shaders damn it!

Top Bottom