• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Not sure how I feel about Microtransactions. One thing I liked about this game was having not to deal with that. As long as they keep it to cosmetic....

Daemul

5LbhRY5.jpg
Best footballing moment of the weekend from Henry. I can understand his reaction though, the news that Rodgers got sacked was shocking, everyone thought that he would be kept on until Christmas at the very least, but the hammer came down.

Frenden

Banned
If you ever get room in your group, I'd be more than happy to run nothing but Dust Palace since I would also like the cloak. It'll be like the good ol' days!
Or Taniks since I like that cloak as well

I'm game to run Dust Palace a billion times. Message me if we're both on/you're not busy later or tomorrow.

Johndoey

Banned
Thanks to the people that responded to me, I already have a lvl 28 character so I might as well just grab the legendary bundle from best buy and roll.

shem935

Banned
Crap. Calcified fragment tracking is based on account grimoire. No way to track individual characters. Can't get my 310 infusion fodder without a complete backtrack.

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world!

Tess can't stop my dancing. Greedy bitch(that's her new name now).

Bogey, join up on me. Do the legendary hunter cloaks drop from the director level 20 strikes?

Need one more for Dust Palace farm.

I have ran Dust Palace 16 times today.

Still no cloak.

In total I've no idea how many times I've done it.
I think the drop rate is way lower when running the level 20. Looks like it drops a lot more if you run into the strike in heroic.

Any experienced KF gaffers wanna help me beat Oryx in like 30min from now? Im at Oryx right now. I need 5 more oryx killers.

1. Godless_Pagan

I would like to join. My luck has been abysmal at finding a team that can finish this fight. PSN is StrongBlackVine9

HOW DARE A GAME INCLUDE OPTIONAL MICRO-TRANSACTIONS THAT HAVE NO GAMEPLAY AFFECT WHATSOEVER.

And how DARE Bungie give us free story content instead of paying for it like last year!
Like I said, as long as it stays cosmetic. Go for it Bungie! But as soon as you start adventuring into other areas...we're gonna have problems.

Best footballing moment of the weekend from Henry. I can understand his reaction though, the news that Rodgers got sacked was shocking, everyone thought that he would be kept on until Christmas at the very least, but the hammer came down.

It's the hand on Carragher's leg that gets me. Like he wanted to make sure he was okay hahaha.

New page

Bogey, join up on me. Do the legendary hunter cloaks drop from the director level 20 strikes?

Need one more for Dust Palace farm.

I think the drop rate is way lower when running the level 20. Looks like it drops a lot more if you run into the strike in heroic.

Strider

I've been doing heroic... But if you need 1 to farm for it I'm down. Which cloak are you wanting? I'm hoping for void...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I really like Infusion. The sense of choosing a gun and sort of working it up over time instead of other options is very satisfying.

At the same time it really seems like there's quite a lot of room for choice in terms of personal preference in the current sandbox. Good combo.

Top Bottom