• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

stb

I feel like if Bungie wants to reassure us with respect to content subsidized by microtransactions, then they should show the emotes, like they're doing, but also give us a preview of the first content drop. Like what should we expect? They've been waaaay too vague about that. Kotaku through its sources provided more info than Bungie did.

I agree.

I see why the did it this way, though: "See! It's just emotes! Totally optional! AND it subsidizes other stuff!"

Then wait a few weeks to announce what the stuff it subsidizes is, in case there's a backlash.

It's smart because if the feedback is positive, nothing is lost. But if the feedback is negative, it mitigates the exposure amplification/feedback loop of angry forum shouting that can propagate into "articles" in the "media".

Hard to nail that down well enough to showcase it this early out, I think. They'll want to not just add content but also quality of life updates and bug fixes and until that stuff is mostly done and tested together they run the risk of being called liars if some feature or another doesn't make it in.

Also this.

The Wolves of Mars quest-line is so tedious. I'm almost done with the Earth portion, but I still have Venus & the Moon to tackle. For those of you that haven't completed this quest, it's given to you by Varik after you complete the Taken War: Petra quest. It involves traveling to each of the aforementioned planets to clean-up Fallen which are tallied by a percentage.

A group of about 5 Fallen counted for 1%. The good thing is that Majors & Ultras count for a bit more.

Dalek

I don't understand where to go after getting the first memory without falling to my death. (I only did vault of glass twice)

Namikaze1

2 months!? It only takes a few hours to put together :p
Did they say how long the beta is? Thursday-Monday?
I think it's a week long. Not sure.

As for the rig, still need to order a bunch more stuff. Just haven't had the time to do so.

I also don't have the money to buy everything I'm missing. Damn student loans.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I don't understand where to go after getting the first memory without falling to my death. (I only did vault of glass twice)

Keep holding right side, walk til the end, look down left its a platform down there, jump down, hold right, jump on a grassy platform, keep right, go straight, jump down and keep heading straight and then right and you out!

As for the rig, still need to order a bunch more stuff. Just haven't had the time to do so.

Mmm i see, what kind of parts are you going for?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180881908&postcount=9271
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180892256&postcount=9278
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180890326&postcount=9273

Such beauty.

pixxxelz

How do I trigger the CoO quest from eris? I'm trying to get the artifacts for my alts but eris won't give me the quest, I'm only rank one on my warlock and almost one on my titan if that matters.

LiK

How do I trigger the CoO quest from eris? I'm trying to get the artifacts for my alts but eris won't give me the quest, I'm only rank one on my warlock and almost one on my titan if that matters.

she gave it to me after I completed Ikora's quest.

Iirc you need to get one calcified fragment, then talk to her and she'll tell you to get 5 more. Then she'll give you the CoO quest to do 6 Tier 1s, 3 T2s and a T3. I think maybe you have to do a CoO event of any kind first? I may be confusing some details, so many quests!

Iron Banner and Trials are not the same thing.

I never said it was? The poster asked when IB was coming back and that is the 13th. I included the date for Trials just as a friendly tip since the poster didn't read anything from the last weekly update.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Don't act surprised when a lot of people play Halo 5, Star Wars, COD in the coming months.

I'm all over this SW game, despite the console mode limitations. I can easily see me putting Destiny down until new content comes out. FPS PVP is my favorite gaming activity. Just sucks that Destiny's PvP is so lacking.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'm all over this SW game, despite the console mode limitations. I can easily see me putting Destiny down until new content comes out. FPS PVP is my favorite gaming activity. Just sucks that Destiny's PvP is so lacking.

Dont forget to mention Third Person. With shoulder switch.
At least on PC, but i assume console got the same.

I wish Destiny had perma Third Person.

On my Hunter so far I've gotten 3x boots and only boots. I know how it feels

My titans first raid yesterday he gets dupe hand Cannons and that's it.

I'm almost happy with anything as long as it's above 300. Infusion ftw.

E92 M3

Normally, student loans only have to be paid back once you finish school, right? At least that's how it was with me.

Don't act surprised when a lot of people play Halo 5, Star Wars, COD in the coming months.

I'll be giving the Halo 5 campaign a whirl, unless hard raid has me busy.

deoee

1 TB hard drive arrived, gotta get this bitch up in my PS4
e5YuU.gif

pixxxelz

she gave it to me after I completed Ikora's quest.

She didn't gave it to me..

Iirc you need to get one calcified fragment, then talk to her and she'll tell you to get 5 more. Then she'll give you the CoO quest to do 6 Tier 1s, 3 T2s and a T3. I think maybe you have to do a CoO event of any kind first? I may be confusing some details, so many quests!

I already did the five fragments on my warlock and nothing, I haven't done any CoO on neither of them though so thats probably it.

phen0m24

So um uh what's the dealio with the daily? You get these ghosts and that's it? You kill a boss in a portal?

Hawk we should do the daily first

Top Bottom