• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Tecnniqe

Banned
regardng my item upgrades:

Everything was relic iron...

ZJQ2H3b.jpg

Firefly gifs fits anything, its amazing

mekes

Been kicked from the DGAF PS4 community. Am I supposed to verify with somebody on here before requesting to join? PSN handle is - Kneelb4me

Klyka

Banned
Still looking for 3 Guardians to accompany us on a fresh run of the raid.
I personally have beaten it multiple times now. Whether you have experience or are also fresh, I do not mind at all :)

So we got:

1. Klyka1 300 Light
2. Helloween4554 291 Light
3. Stiff_Ninja 295 Light

Would be great if we had people join us on this little adventure!

We would like to start at 20.00 or 20.30 Berlin time!

my PSN is Klyka1

Quote me here to join or (even better) send me a PM!

R0ckman

It seems too easy to collect all of the new exotics, granted they aren't as OP as the year 1 stock and extremely situational which actually I kind of like.

tariniel

Someone in the OT mentioned that I could buy Y1 exotics with legendary marks, and when asked where, never elaborated.

So, where can I do this?

Someone in the OT mentioned that I could buy Y1 exotics with legendary marks, and when asked where, never elaborated.

So, where can I do this?

You can only buy them if you obtained them previously via drop, quest, etc.

That being said, the vending machines are by the Cayde and friends in The Tower

Rahvar

Still looking for 3 Guardians to accompany us on a fresh run of the raid.
I personally have beaten it multiple times now. Whether you have experience or are also fresh, I do not mind at all :)

So we got:

1. Klyka1 300 Light
3. Stiff_Ninja 295 Light

Would be great if we had people join us on this little adventure!

my PSN is Klyka1

Hey. Sent you a PM. Would like to join. Psn Thaennon. Light 299/300
Edit: spelling

I guess i should watch this Firefly show.

It's actually not that great.

Like 1/17th of the world building of a Destiny (and about 1/23876th of the budget) and all the brilliant ensemble creation that Whedon did on Buffy and Angel is completely jettisoned in favor of like way too many protagonists who never cohere into the kind of incredible group the Scoobies were practically instantly.

It has its moments, but is absolutely lesser Whedon.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I guess i should watch this Firefly show.

I.. eh
tumblr_ntxx9gxZrT1rg4hwho1_400.gif

Like 1/17th of the world building of a Destiny (and about 1/23876th of the budget) and all the brilliant ensemble creation that Whedon did on Buffy and Angel is completely jettisoned in favor of like way too many protagonists who never cohere into the kind of incredible group the Scoobies were practically instantly.

giphy.gif

Last night I won a game of Rift without igniting the other teams rift...There should be a medal for that

Most people don't realize that you get so many people just for grabbing the spark. I had a game like that the other day, no one ever scored, but we won by a good bit. I usually play with randoms, so it was nice to have a team that understood the concept of game.

Kind of related, but Bannerfall is the best Rift map available. I'm not really a fan of it in Control or Clash, but it really shines in Rift.

GlamFM

Banned
So after having previously owned the Digital Guardian Edition and gotten that refunded via Sony I apparently still own the base game's extra digital content, the Destiny's Expansion Pass and the two expansions that came with it but not the base game itself (that license got an expiry date on it the date of House of Wolves release).

On the PSN store I can purchase TTK for $39.99 or the Legendary Edition for $59.99.

I am guessing that the $39.99 edition will not let me play since I don't own the base game?

Correct. 60$ version is still a steal for what you´ll get out of it. (if it clicks)

Considering the hours you put into Diablo you should actually give it a shot :p

Klyka

Banned
Still looking for 1 Guardian to accompany us on a fresh run of the raid.

So we got:

1. Klyka1 300 Light
3. Stiff_Ninja 295 Light
4. jen867530nine
5. Thaennon. Light 299/300

One more spot open!

my PSN is Klyka1

Deku Tree

So it looks like the kiosk has a lot of great OP perk combinations for the exotic armors... but they all start at 280 light.

... maybe it's better to buy from the kiosk and then infuse?

LTWood12

You should.

I just hate starting shows that I know were canceled so short. RIP Flashforward. We hardly knew ye.

Comparing it to shows that had multiple seasons to flesh out it's characters and setting seems a little unfair. I thought the characters in Firefly were a lot more developed and unique than buffy's were in it's first season.

Kyoufu

So it looks like the kiosk has a lot of great OP perk combinations for the exotic armors... but they all start at 280 light.

... maybe it's better to buy from the kiosk and then infuse?

I refuse.

It's annoying enough to get 310 loot to infuse but the fact that we only get like 80% or so of the defense value makes it bullshit.

I'm sticking to my crap 310s.

You hear that Luke? Your gear goals mean nothing to me!

SkylineRKR

Most people don't realize that you get so many people just for grabbing the spark. I had a game like that the other day, no one ever scored, but we won by a good bit. I usually play with randoms, so it was nice to have a team that understood the concept of game.

Kind of related, but Bannerfall is the best Rift map available. I'm not really a fan of it in Control or Clash, but it really shines in Rift.

Yeah. Bannerfall is great on Rift. Usually some good shootouts there. I started to like Rift somewhat better over the days. Also scored a few. Its also not impossible to turn the tables.

That earth bridge map can fuck off on Rift though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

this is a lot of wrong

Top Bottom