• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

So I got this thing called the Ikelos Fusion Core... but don't know what to do next.... any tips?

Dismantle a Legendary Heavy
Do The Archives mission on Venus
Then do a Warsat Public Event on Earth, Moon, and Mars. Have to do one on each planet.

Then you can select the Core and click on each node and they'll fill up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SearchfortheSleeper/comments/3ntolp/sleeper_simulant_quest_megathread/

Edit: The speed of a Hawk can't match the quickness of a Wolf!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So I got this thing called the Ikelos Fusion Core... but don't know what to do next.... any tips?
There are 5 components you need to get. They can be obtained in any order, and you don't have to do it all right now.

1. Dismantle any legendary or exotic heavy weapon
2. Complete "The Archive" story mission, any difficulty
3-5. Complete Warsat public events on the Moon, Mars, and Earth

edit: curse youuuuuuuu

How do people feel about exotics and events tied into rotational content? I'm enjoying this, brings new life to the game from time to time, though at the same time something doesn't sit well with me in regards to Bungie saying "go out and explore guardians!" and we are looking for clues to find treasure that is locked behind a switch they decide to turn on whenever they feel like it.

Seems pretty terrible. Think about what you've actually done for this stuff so far. Collect hadium flakes? Collect materials for hours? Get kills in crucible? Break down weapons?

None of it seems all that interesting or necessary. The puzzle aspects are solved immediately and solution are all over the internet.

What they should have done is make everything drop as usual like in Year 1 but if you REALLY want that one weapon and it's not dropping for you then each weapon has a quest you can grind out for it. They could also limit the number of quests you do per week on each character for balance.

neoism

cool even though mars was being shitty for a bit that quest wasnt that bad.. still though fucking hate timed gated shit... bungie has been terrible at quests in general honestly...i mean theyre fun for the most part but the sturcture and pacing and reward ratio is fucking ridiculous... bungie no one likes a long ass quest and for your reward is another long as quest...
smh..

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Warlock jump is absolute trash, especially in third person view and when everything is black and white and semi-translucent. I have renewed respect for people who can do that part flawlessly.

That part is easiest with Warlock. Because you can float right under where you want to land.

MrDaravon

Getting back on for a bit, the game is having a real hard time finding players for a Clash match which is the Daily. Guess the SS quest thirst is real?

Speaking of which do we know if you only have to complete the first mission today before it goes away, or do we also have to do the second mission or the whole chain?

Only the initial mission goes away.

Ah okay thanks. Only had time to do the chain on my main today.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I didn't realize I was still in a fireteam, didn't see any option to leave
You can always just use "change character" to do this if you're fireteam leader, but yeah there's no way to tell if you're still in a fireteam if you didn't realize it lol

Slixshot

Banned
Dismantle a Legendary Heavy
Do The Archives mission on Venus
Then do a Warsat Public Event on Earth, Moon, and Mars. Have to do one on each planet.

Then you can select the Core and click on each node and they'll fill up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SearchfortheSleeper/comments/3ntolp/sleeper_simulant_quest_megathread/

Edit: The speed of a Hawk can't match the quickness of a Wolf!

There are 5 components you need to get. They can be obtained in any order, and you don't have to do it all right now.

1. Dismantle any legendary or exotic heavy weapon
2. Complete "The Archive" story mission, any difficulty
3-5. Complete Warsat public events on the Moon, Mars, and Earth

edit: curse youuuuuuuu

Thank you kindly!

LTWood12

You can always just use "change character" to do this if you're fireteam leader, but yeah there's no way to tell if you're still in a fireteam if you didn't realize it lol

T is ready. Go ahead and get us a few more and let's get the party started. I'll be a few min late, but y'all can do the first little bit w/out me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There's the moon Warsat D: I got all three done between 9:30 and 9:50PM :-x

Still at 0/10 Super Helium Filaments though! Whee!

Came home for a dinner break and did that Firewall mission and it was really fun.... and a good challenge.

It's 3 rounds of 8(9?) Knights (about half taken, half not) in Rasputin's Chamber. The final round of infinite spawning knights in waves of 9 + a huge knight unique. Did the first wave trying to hang way back, pick them off. But I was constantly getting hammered. Nearly died several times. 2nd Wave, popped my bubble and pulled out Invective. Chewed some knights faces off, then while Invective recharged, I used my sword. Blessing of Light really let me mix it up. :D

Wish I could do it again. This is the downside to limited events.

Also, Invective is a beast. Never used it in Year One, but love it now. I love the ferocious bark and that it's practically leaping out of my hands in full auto. It feels like a brutal dog I'm letting off the leash.

Back to the office.

Thanks to everyone who helped me during the raid. You guys were pretty damn patient with me and I'm surprised we got through it as fast as we did. Good shit <3

Mindlog

Obvious Pro-Tip: Kill adds before placing the Relic during the final encounter of Restorative Mind. Shooting adds while the boss is vulnerable is a waste of everyone's time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Came home for a dinner break and did that Firewall mission and it was really fun.... and a good challenge.

It's 3 rounds of 8(9?) Knights (about half taken, half not) in Rasputin's Chamber. The final round of infinite spawning knights in waves of 9 + a huge knight unique. Did the first wave trying to hang way back, pick them off. But I was constantly getting hammered. Nearly died several times. 2nd Wave, popped my bubble and pulled out Invective. Chewed some knights faces off, then while Invective recharged, I used my sword. Blessing of Light really let me mix it up. :D

Wish I could do it again. This is the downside to limited events.

Also, Invective is a beast. Never used it in Year One, but love it now. I love the ferocious bark and that it's practically leaping out of my hands in full auto. It feels like a brutal dog I'm letting off the leash.

Back to the office.
hells yeah, invective rules!
Nah we need 3 more.
3 more for Fresh King's Fall Goodness!

Got a Suros Auto Rifle and Scout Rifle from Armsday. Not bad guns at all. Why does it say I can't buy packages from the Gunsmith? I haven't gotten any this reset.

Top Bottom