• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

DarKshodaN

Man, why are Randoms so bad in Herorics Strikes, they die every Minute. Some of them even have the Emblem for beating the new Raid, i don't get it.

gdt

Awesome pretty quick raid dudes. I'm sooo bummed though. I swore that I only had 2 fragments left from the raid. But turns out I'm missing one from T2 CoO. Oh well won't be too hard to get tomorrow.

Got some okay drops. Slightly better shroud, slightly worse boots, 306 fusion rifle, 304 hand cannon (both infusion material). Got my new Ace of Spades up to 297.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
CQwnxqOWcAET78Q.png:orig
I think I understand all the complaints, but I must say I just really enjoyed this whole little thing. Dug the new last stand in the RAS Bunker, the puzzle aspect, the speed climb, the reason to hunt down public events. Yes, it could all be improved, but I just really hope there's more stuff like this.

In other news, after 48 minutes
1/10! I am unstoppable!

MrDaravon

This is probably super old to everyone here, but I didn't play the week 2.0 hit before TTK came out so I'm just now getting around to the old subclass side-quests (generate orbs etc). My Hunter has one for both BD and GS to kill 3 majors and 15 total kills in a strike with their Super, and I'm assuming all of the classes have that or some variant of it. I had a friend tell me the easiest way to do this was the Sepkis Prime strike, supposedly any enemies at all count (and not just in Darkness Zones) so you can actually bail out of the starting area and go kill the 3 yellow Hive in the Steppe tunnels and it counts. Does anyone know if that actually works or if it's' the best way to do it if so. If it works I guess I could do that with randoms but I'd feel like kind of a dick, but I really want to get these done, I'm finally down to one page of Quests >_>

I'm not saying this to brag---I'm a Warlock, and the only time I've fallen as runner, after doing the raid 5 times and always asking to be runner, was when I jumped too high at one point and bumped my head on the wall/ceiling near entrance to room. I get through the relic fast enough the ship is just appearing, and I have to wait a moment to drop the Knight off to slam.

I've hit my head on that same spot. Luckily I recovered and didn't fall. But I have fallen 3 other times. Twice my buddy on the platform bumped into me as I was jumping to my first platform and one time I royally screwed up the jump. I used to hate the Warlock jump but now it feels just right.

inthrall

This is probably super old to everyone here, but I didn't play the week 2.0 hit before TTK came out so I'm just now getting around to the old subclass side-quests (generate orbs etc). My Hunter has one for both BD and GS to kill 3 majors and 15 total kills in a strike with their Super, and I'm assuming all of the classes have that or some variant of it. I had a friend tell me the easiest way to do this was the Sepkis Prime strike, supposedly any enemies at all count (and not just in Darkness Zones) so you can actually bail out of the starting area and go kill the 3 yellow Hive in the Steppe tunnels and it counts. Does anyone know if that actually works or if it's' the best way to do it if so. If it works I guess I could do that with randoms but I'd feel like kind of a dick, but I really want to get these done, I'm finally down to one page of Quests >_>

Undying Mind strike is best for farming the later steps (major kills w/ abilities), but only if you get the Vex instead of Taken. Its easily soloable if you select it specifically on the Director/Map, and noone else joins, so no need to worry about others joining.

You can also get the 3 Hive elites on patrol if you enter the tunnels in front of you when you spawn in

Also, Invective is a beast. Never used it in Year One, but love it now. I love the ferocious bark and that it's practically leaping out of my hands in full auto. It feels like a brutal dog I'm letting off the leash.

Back to the office.
I love this description and it's really apt. I got Invective last week and only used it sparringly, but I look forward to giving it more of a go once this weekend rolls around.

I am currently sacrificing orphans at the Temple of Telesto, though.

H3xum

So before I turn them all in, can I get confirmation that there is 100% zero use for Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy? (returning o.g. game player)

You tell me. I don't remember the stats for Messenger and I never got a Hopscotch.

________

Anyone looking to do "The First Firewall"? I haven't done it yet today. Join on me.

PSN: Azys_

Dat impact...yeesh. RoF surely makes up for it though. Hm. May have to try it out. If only you could change the color of your guns...

Also. Just went fucking HAM in Crucible. Got all of the daily bounties done and will be Crucible rank 3 for that Chaperone quest in no time. WOOOOOH. Never felt so good shooting and killing in the Crucible. Was using the Suros scout I got from Armsday.

zewone

The aim assist with sniper rifles in 2.0 makes pvp a joke now.

I really can't believe how much they tarnished my favorite FPS.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
gah I missed you completely lt. my bad.
np. guess i'll never do this raid..
Seems a little harsh. I'm going to do newbie raids for KF in exactly the same way I do for VoG and CE so if you haven't done it by that point you will have that option.

Top Bottom