• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Finish the strike and that's it! Got the fucking Sleeper Simulant!

Pretty lame how much everyone speculated on this giant quest line we'd have to do, and all it took was Bungie deciding to flip the switch on the mission.

KxoZz

Reports on reddit say you can finish the Warsat part but when you hand in the core to the Gunsmith the new quest doesn't show up. You might have to wait until tomorrow for the new quest to pop up.
If I only have to wait til tomorrow, that's fine. If I habe to wait a week though... shiiiiiiit.

Repost cause bottom page bunker:

CQyNveJVAAAamUu.jpg:large

fake img, it is not a heavy weapon :(
edit: it says hold triagle to equip item.. or is it a heavy fusion?

So far, all my Raid weapons (Shotgun, AR an Sniper) have been Infusion fuel. They all pale in comparison to better Vendor Weapons. From what I have seen, the Machine Gun is the only Raid weapon worth a damn. Maybe during hard raid/challenge mode, the Bonus Taken damage will make them must haves.

Only gotten 2 pieces of armor so far, Boots 2x :(

300 is so close, yet so far away, just need different armor drops. Please Bungie.

I agree, my main is at 308 light and the only raid gear on her is the machine gun. Used everything else to infuse non-raid gear I like better either visually or stats and perks-wise. I don't like the feel of the raid weapons I got and I hate the look of the raid armor. Infusion has turned out to be the best thing they have added as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty underwhelming gun... Has barely any ammo and the bullet ricochets aren't very impressive.

Edit: Hits like a motherfucker and sounds crazy, though.

Top Bottom