• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Does anyone know if you did the quests for the core yesterday but turn the core in today if you still get the next part of the mission?

Hmm, why does the sleeper have a 30 level req? I mean the others have 40 right?
Boolean Gemini, Touch of Malice (I didn't know this until I leveled my Titan yesterday), the Chaperone, and the swords (both legendary and exotic) are all level 30. I guess it's an exotic quest weapon thing.

GorillaJu

It's really good, yeah, I think it has slightly better stats than Hung Jury overall?
It all comes down to which perks you get on it -- no need to farm for it as the stock version of Hung Jury has such awesome perks, but if you do get one take a look at its perk before sharding it. ^^

I see. I got pretty poor perks on it. Shame. Much prefer Firefly and Triple Tap on the Hung Jury.

Shito

If you have a high sniper that would be a good combo for every boss in the raid. High crit DPS is what you're looking for out of gear. It has to compete with touch of malice though.
ToM is only really useful on the last two bosses, though.
Before that I can see the SS being a really good weapon to use for the Warpriest and Golgopal.

shem935

Banned
ToM is only really useful on the last two bosses, though.
Before that I can see the SS being a really good weapon to use for the Warpriest and Golgopal.

Unless you have a black spindle. Will be interesting to see DPS comparisons between the two.

Bogeypop

Don't think I've done the Nightfall on my Hunter yet. Could also be a fun way to test out the Sleeper Stimulant. Anyone want to help out?

Deku Tree

Ugh SS is still classified. Can't transfer via app etc yet. Can't test b/c on my alt...

Join on me or Bogey to do a NF. Room for one.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wanna do a quick NF run with our new Sleepers?

PSN ultrajari, waiting in orbit.

Instead of getting the Sleeper Simulant, I'm at work. And instead of working I'm in the supermarket getting stuff for my welcoming drinks as a new PhD student. Which in turn cuts my time to play Destiny. What have I become...

This is such fucking Bullshit. Cant get a fucking Warsat on Mars. Online tracker lies.

Spent hours on this shit today and no luck. Everyone getting their Sleeper Cell and I have to teiddle my thumbs. Cmon Bungie.

Top Bottom