• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
It's basically a heavy laser beam. I could one shot yellow bar knights in the daily with it at 290. I haven't been able to do anything fun with it bouncing off walls yet though.

Edit: it's only 7 max ammo, 3 in the chamber each time.

noomi

Fun weapon, looks cool but not too great.

Happy i have it for my collection, but wont be using it too much.

Zocano

When you pick up the quest from Banshee, he says Cayde is investigating a signal at The Archives on Venus. Dunno if that leads to something else.

eh, kind of anti-climactic ending to all the insane theories of how to crack codes and "find" the gun :D
That's what I thought. A whole sub-reddit full of crazy people trying to crack codes and it was all pointless because Bungie was just waiting to flip the switch. Should have been a lot more work, tbh.

When you pick up the quest from Banshee, he says Cayde is investigating a signal at The Archives on Venus. Dunno if that leads to something else.
I thought we'd have to go to the Archives as well based off the quest text. Plus it says that MIDNIGHTWHATEVER thing is still in progress.

Hmm...

That's what I thought. A whole sub-reddit full of crazy people trying to crack codes and it was all pointless because Bungie was just waiting to flip the switch. Should have been a lot more work, tbh.

Hopefully bungie takes notes and does something truly difficult for the next expansion/destiny 2.

And honestly they should have just said "you'll need to wait for the sleeper" or something on twitter. Now it feels like they just wanted the media attention and lots of reddit boards to keep talking about the game in general, and i do understand that marketing stuff. Just feels dirty! :D

Hopefully it's only one day indeed. I managed to hand in the core yesterday, but today I'm stuck at work and most likely unable to play. I hope it doesn't disappear like the First Firewall mission.

First firewall is still showing for me, am just waiting for a Mars warsat then will see what happens

Tovarisc

To me it made it look like that questline for SS is broken and we got today the quest that were supposed to get yesterday.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Fuck, again? Right when I went out for dinner.

Sleeper will have to wait a couple of hours.

Will be doing strike 3x for 1 gun and 2 exotic shards.
Don't worry, it's one-and-done this time around :)

Top of page - Me right now.
dhsQ4nwb.jpg

MIDNIGHT EXIGENT is The Darkness actively attacking
Ahh, thanks that clears it up.

I wonder how much use the gun will get and in what circumstances. In the raid you're (probably) better off using Black Spindle for the first half and Touch of Malice in the second. The exotic swords are capable of crazy damage and they're 310 so there's that too. A heavy machine gun or a rocket will probably do you better in crucible. It's an interesting gun, but I don't see myself using it for long. I just have so much fun with my sword. :p

Shito

Is it supposed to be good? I got one but preferred Hung Jury.
It's really good, yeah, I think it has slightly better stats than Hung Jury overall?
It all comes down to which perks you get on it -- no need to farm for it as the stock version of Hung Jury has such awesome perks, but if you do get one take a look at its perk before sharding it. ^^

BahamutPT

LOL Noray, I just noticed I forgot to grab the quest hahaha!

If anyone needs it, I'll be running the Strike again on my second character.

shem935

Banned
If you have a high sniper that would be a good combo for every boss in the raid. High crit DPS is what you're looking for out of gear. It has to compete with touch of malice though.

Man, fuck this lazy ass Mars' warmind.

Almost three hours to get this warsat event done. Christ, Bungie, not everything has to be ramdom.

If you're gonna make a specific type of public event a main quest step, just make sure that people are actually able to do it withou ruining their daily schedules.

Does anyone know if the first legendary you get per week on heroic counts even you didnt loot it?

I got sleepr but im still salty as fudge over seeing two legendary engrams stay on the floor as went to orbit 20 mins ago.

Wowbagger i only concentrated on burial and where you spawn in patrol i got it on burial where theres only Vex.

Top Bottom