• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I am not impressed by this gun man.. its slow charge, seems to only ricochet a few times..

Bungie need to make this weapon charge faster seriously. so far not worthy the exotic slot when playing PVE or PVP

You're right. Just started after two months off, so I still get somewhat excited if I see all the new stuff and everyone playing.

Haha, I know the feeling. Only reason I have a lot of time to play is because I've been jobhunting and so far haven't gotten anything. Still hope I find something soon. :lol

Shito

I am not impressed by this gun man.. its slow charge, seems to only ricochet a few times..

Bungie need to make this weapon charge faster seriously. so far not worthy the exotic slot when playing PVE or PVP
Haven't got mine yet (I'm in the "stuck at work for 9~10 hours after reset hits" team ^^), but from what I've seen of this weapon I'm really surprised it doesn't have a nearly instant charge rate, yeah.
Doesn't have a lot of ammos, need to aim for crit spots to make the most of it, AND a slow ass charge rate? That's a lot of weaknesses...

Nighte

Could be that the weapon gets upgraded later? Description on the weapon says something complete while the other is in progress?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I have 3 cores in my Hunter and the 5 unlocks are only needed to be done once. I'm gonna end up with 3 Sleeper Simulants just for this character and 5 in total. :lol

This is such fucking Bullshit. Cant get a fucking Warsat on Mars. Online tracker lies.

Spent hours on this shit today and no luck. Everyone getting their Sleeper Cell and I have to teiddle my thumbs. Cmon Bungie.

I found the Warsats in 30 mins using the tracker.

noomi

So looking at the kiosk I have 4 exotic weapons missing....

1 is the Fabian Strategy, 1 is the Tlaloc, and we know that one will be the No Time To Explain.

Curious what this last mystery item is, and if there are more like the Black Spindle that didn't even show up at all.

Haven't got mine yet (I'm in the "stuck at work for 9~10 hours after reset hits" team ^^), but from what I've seen of this weapon I'm really surprised it doesn't have a nearly instant charge rate, yeah.
Doesn't have a lot of ammos, need to aim for crit spots to make the most of it, AND a slow ass charge rate? That's a lot of weaknesses...

Yeah, but I need to test it a bit more before I make my final verdict but so far it aint looking good.

Charge should be instant, maybe have more ricochets... maybe even tracking ricochets

Tovarisc

It's just got no ammo. Synthed and I only get 7 shots? Bungie this obviously isn't gjalla, you can let me have some ammo.

7 shots? Yeah, no point of using that as heavy then. Sucker will be out of ammo 24/7 in any environment where you need firepower of heavy. Good LMG aka raid LMG will still be best bet as heavy weapon I guess.

BahamutPT

I quite liked the Sleeper. 3 headshots for ~66k damage total to a Shield Bro during the Nightfall is some good damage. The problem really is the low ammo count.

7 shots? Yeah, no point of using that as heavy then. Sucker will be out of ammo 24/7 in any environment where you need firepower of heavy. Good LMG aka raid LMG will still be best bet as heavy weapon I guess.

Yes its seven shots.

Just did the dark beyond to see if I could kill more than one enemy with it. the thralls are usually lined up after each other and was hoping it would go through the first thrall and kill the others as well. but NO it didnt..

This gun is shit so far.

I quite liked the Sleeper. 3 headshots for 66k damage total to a Shield Bro during the Nightfall is some good damage. The problem really is the low ammo count.

Does gear that allows us to carry more fusion rifle ammo increase the reserve? I'm at work and won't be on for another 7 hours to get mine...

shem935

Banned
Honestly yeah the only problem is the ammo. I like everything else about it. Will have to wait for reddit to dive deep on dps. Might reveal why they wont give us more than 7 shots. Seems to crit for a lot.

how is the damage output though? does it deal more damage than the best rocket launchers at the moment?

comparing 7 rockets that splashdamage but don't necessarily hit the critical spot vs this 7 shots directly on a weak spot.

Tovarisc

how is the damage output though? does it deal more damage than the best rocket launchers at the moment?

comparing 7 rockets that splashdamage but don't necessarily hit the critical spot vs this 7 shots directly on a weak spot.

But then why you would want RL for end game PvE? You are far better off in end game PvE when you use LMG over RL, in any encounter. If SS can deliver very huge amount of burst DPS with its few shots then it may get consideration for DPS race bosses, but if burst isn't mind blowing then sustained DPS from LMG is better bet.

imo

Top Bottom