• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

BahamutPT

I got 7 with my 307 raid boots with fusion ammo perk on. I used a heavy synth to make sure I got max ammo.

Not sure what's happening then...

gcjs5Uw.jpg

I have two ideas for GIFs.

1) "From this" and then show the Gjallahorn wrecking shop "To This" show the Sleeper shooting

2) Same as above except start with the Spartan laser

I'm off to work now!

JHall

We all knew
even though we wanted to believe
that the Sleeper Simulant wouldn't a worthy Gjallahorn replacement. Nothing can replace bae.

Number45

I stopped with the quests for the Sleeper Simulant last night (because it was late) - next up is getting to the top of the tower. Please tell me that I didn't have to finish the whole thing yesterday?

noomi

Oh man, so people that did not finish the warsat stuff yesterday are locked out of getting the sleeper today?

That stinks, Nuszka won't be happy :(

Kensuke

Is there no way to increase the ammo on the Stimulant? I tried armor with both fusion rifle and rocket perks but it's still always at 7.

Damn, never got a Mars Warsat to drop yesterday. Looks like I'll need to wait until next reset for this final quest.

I am going to find out, back on Mars for more idle fun. Spent last 30 mins to get 3 Eliminate Target events, join me if you want, we can spread out to different areas 7and watch for them.

Warsat on Barrens NOW! Join on Khorgano

Edit, its over.

BahamutPT

Is there no way to increase the ammo on the Stimulant? I tried armor with both fusion rifle and rocket perks but it's still always at 7.

Well that's really strange. Nami can't seem to get past the 7 max either. But I'm currently at 9.

I'm using some random Rare boots I dropped somehwere. It's not the "Increases the amount of X ammunition" but "Carry more ammunition for X", maybe there's a bug?

PatDH

Interested to see what it would do to Golgoroth with WoL & Nightstalker tether.
My 1000 YS does 4.8k damage to the weak spot on the spider tank in the Shadow Thief strike. SS did 10.8k.
1000 YS does around 100k to Golgoroth, SS could potentially do 200-250k? (With WoL) Unless it scales differently.
Bed time anyway, hopefully someone tests while I'm asleep :)

noomi

Some very good advice from reddit:

Firstly select shadestep. Then when Golgoroth shoots the balls at you, shadestep. The balls stop tracking you and just blow up, causing you to not even have to shoot them. This works with anything that tracks you, eg. Axion bolts, shrieker blasts, centurion rockets, fallen bullets, Val'us Tuarc Rockets.

Source

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Trying in vain on lfg and here for hours to get raid shards...say duck it and run to earth patrol to do gunsmith weapons. Run to skywatch for give and bam...warsat. do I dare dream? Load up Mars and another drops in the Barrens almost immediately.

Still want my shards though

noomi

You are fucking locked out even if your started the quest?

FUCCKKKK

I'm not 100% sure about this, someone had made a comment on the previous page about. Was just making an assumption.

Can anyone actually confirm this?

It's an amazing psa. I wonder why only now reddit noticed it. Dayum been doing it it since day 1.

I had no idea about this, but I will definitely be using this method for the gaze, and certainly for pvp.

Bold One

I have played a ton and not even touched the Dreadnought stuff yet,

is there any truth the rumour from Kotaku about future content being free?

Well, I turned on the Core to Banshee and no quest. Guess I have to wait for another reset.

FUCK! It's not like I didnt spend hours yesterday trying to get the stupid fucking warsat to drop on Mars. Endless Eliminate Target missions. Bullshit.

If it doesnt show up at reset tomorrow, there will be Rage.

Wallach

I'm not 100% sure about this, someone had made a comment on the previous page about. Was just making an assumption.

I turned in the reassembled IKELOS core about ten minutes ago and did not receive the next step of the quest.

Raybunny

I had no idea about this, but I will definitely be using this method for the gaze, and certainly for pvp.

I will be able to confirm it as soon as I get home. Before reset I got the core on my hunter and warlock. Just need to do the warsats and will check if I am locked out on them today.

Top Bottom