• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Namikaze1

Well that's really strange. Nami can't seem to get past the 7 max either. But I'm currently at 9.

I'm using some random Rare boots I dropped somehwere. It's not the "Increases the amount of X ammunition" but "Carry more ammunition for X", maybe there's a bug?
Yeah, must be a bug then. Not that I care about missing two more shots. I'll end up sticking with swords for most PvE stuff and Spindle/ToM for the raid.

shem935

Banned
Starting quest chain for first curse. Get Hand cannon kills with a telemetry, done. Okay cool next step. Wait for armsday....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

noomi

Well, I turned on the Core to Banshee and no quest. Guess I have to wait for another reset.

FUCK! It's not like I didnt spend hours yesterday trying to get the stupid fucking warsat to drop on Mars. Endless Eliminate Target missions. Bullshit.

If it doesnt show up at reset tomorrow, there will be Rage.

I turned in the reassembled IKELOS core about ten minutes ago and did not receive the next step of the quest.

Ah damn, well there it is. Sorry to hear that guys :/

I was just reading Bungie's tweet about the mission yesterday, it seems some will have to wait for the quest to pop up again.

Twitter Source

Deku Tree

At 290, and with 100+ exotic shards, it's really not worth it to do the SS quest more than once IMO... unless you are desperate for 150 gunsmith rep.

Ah damn, well there it is. Sorry to hear that guys :/

I was just reading Bungie's tweet about the mission yesterday, it seems some will have to wait for the quest to pop up again.

Twitter Source

So pissed off right now. Spent 3 fucking hours yesterday trying to finish it off before work and gave up just 1 Warsat short since it wouldnt ever spawn. This 1 day bullshit has to go.

BahamutPT

The "Increases the amount of Fusion Rifle ammunition you can carry" perk seems to not work at all with the Sleeper.

Using some random Rare boots with "Carry more ammo for Fusion Rifles" changes the ammo 7 -> 9

Gordon

Not sure what's happening then...
What boots are you using? I am trying chest/boots (Bog Wild/Vermilion Stripe), just chest, just boots, all with and without an FR in my special slot, and I can't get past 7. Jumping up and down on a heavy drop as well as popping synths just to be sure it's not a bug with the synths too.

Wallach

The "Increases the amount of Fusion Rifle ammunition you can carry" perk seems to not work at all with the Sleeper.

Using some random Rare boots with "Carry more ammo for Fusion Rifles" changes the ammo 7 -> 9

For a minute there I was less disappointed my raid chest and boots rolled with FR ammo perks.

It needs to be said.....i dont like sleeper simulant even the crits aint much to write home about.Whats worse is the ammo count cripples its use id much rather use my sword i guess its gonna be very situational.

MrS

Banned
It just needs a bigger mag. At least double it.
Not really. It's a killing machine. Having a 15 mag would trivialise almost every encounter. The mag is small for a reason.
I fucking love it. But yeah, we should get at least 2x the current ammo count. This is no rocket launcher and swords will out-damage it everytime...
It's a situational weapon. Are you going to use RL or Sword on Golgoroth? No. Mag size is fine IMO.

DarKshodaN

So what we must do for the sleeper simulant,just beat the new strike? if so, please add me or join my game:

Psn ID:

no mic at the moment

noomi

Ugh, I could infuse my only raid rocket launcher into the SS which would put it at 300.

Worth it? Probably not yet...

BahamutPT

It looks like Bungie might have fucked up. They might have forgotten to make the perk work on legendary boots.

My legendary Raid chest with the perk for Fusion Rifles isn't working either.

And actually I just tested it. The perk doesn't work ONLY with Sleeper Simulant. It works on a Pocket Infinity.

Deku Tree

So it looks like the secret paradox daily story has nothing to do with the SS quest... Wonder if it connects with a Time to Explain quest... Or what else could it be?

Top Bottom