• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Shito

Don't have too much fun with the gun. Bungie will nerf it if they find out.
"There was a bug where the Sleeper Simulant would drop at 290 light. As this is not the intended light level for this weapon, a patch will reduce and cap it to its desired value: 162."

BahamutPT

Is it still possible for me to get the mission required for the sleeper stimulant? Where does one start? I know something was going on yesterday for it with warsats on Mars, can someone please explain?

You need to pick up the 4 DVALIN relics and deliver them to the Gunsmith. Then wait until Bungie activates the First Firewall mission again :/

noomi

im not getting any of these public events that are on the website. what am i doing wrong?

Sometimes the timers are off by a few minutes. Can up late up to 5min.

Is it still possible for me to get the mission required for the sleeper stimulant? Where does one start? I know something was going on yesterday for it with warsats on Mars, can someone please explain?

If you didn't pick up the mission from yesterday, unfortunately you will not be able to do anything today. Will need to wait for Bungie to release the mission again which could happen.... anytime really.

Once you finish the warsat missions, you get a new quest the following day which will have you go into a strike (SABER2) and kill the end boss. After that you get your sleeper simulant.

Just played against 3 sunbreakers in elimination.
We were up 3-2.
Guess what happened next?
It's complete FUCKING BULLSHIT.

edit: If this is going to be the standard for trials I'll skip trials.

A team of staglocks was my hope for trials but the exotic perk is crap, we'll have to defeat them with our usual setup of 3 connections all over the world

E92 M3

You mean flavor text? It's just what Rasputin calls Darkness afaik.

Warlock chest armor, Alchemist's Raiment

Flavor text and the fact that it drops as a 290. Maybe there will be some kind of ammo count upgrade. Who knows....

If SS is 290 then spindle is definately going down to 290 IMO. Probably with the patch next week on Monday or Tuesday. The emote MTs is going to require a patch.

Yes, I expect the patch on Tuesday or Monday to change everything. Gotta get the last minute infusion in.

Oh? Are there any more details about this, don't think I've heard anything yet.

Part 2 is today, you actually get it after finishing a strike :)

I meant as an upgrade to the current form of the SS. It's not out of the realm of possibility with Bungie. Also, speculation based on previous raids.

Is this actually something that is confirmed or just speculation?

Just a logical guess

Tovarisc

time to let someone else take that role

Oh my sweet summer child, it's not about letting someone else do that role. It's about no one wanting to do it, so if people know you already have handle on that particular role you will be put to do it. Fighting over it also makes little sense as you just delay raid progress as you try to get out of that dull yet most intense role of Golgoroth.

Trickster

So uh, what quest do I need to do to be able to complete the daily heroic story mission? I'm pretty sure I've done every quest related to Eris? Including TDB missions

Also, SS seems like it's a great alternative to the exotic solar sword. Either for those that dont have the solar sword, or those, like me, that prefeer to stay at range distances as much as possible.

We were up 3-2.

Free round a piece sounds about right. Even if you have a golden gun ready for when you hear the gong you gotta activate it before they show up and because it lasts so dang long they can stall, wait for your GG to expire then come and kill you.

LiK

Oh my sweet summer child, it's not about letting someone else do that role. It's about no one wanting to do it, so if people know you already have handle on that particular role you will be put to do it. Fighting over it also makes little sense as you just delay raid progress as you try to get out of that dull yet most intense role of Golgoroth.

lol, I dunno why but that made me laugh. :p

maomaoIYP

A team of staglocks was my hope for trials but the exotic perk is crap, we'll have to defeat them with our usual setup of 3 connections all over the world

I can't seem to get the stag to drop. Just played another round. Another 3 sunbreakers.
I bladedanced. He hammertimed. I died in one hit.

Tovarisc

Those perks let you get more heavy/special drops from enemies, they don't let you carry extra ammo. Are you sure you're not wearing heavy boots?

My boots have perk that allows me to carry more Shotty or LMG ammo. Get ready to have your mind blown ;) Read descriptions in both pics;
CQy8_4iWUAAtnq1.jpg:orig
CQy9B_vXAAAKOha.jpg:orig

Taken forces corrupting the area. EJ!

I hope if you infuse the SS to over 300, it gets better or unlocks another perk.

LOL, but the PE can still happen. Yesterday I heard Blaze and Gala saying that a Warsat dropped in the Burried City. When I arrived I got slammed into the Warsat by a Taken Champion xD

KodaRuss

Spent like 3+ Hours last night on the damn Sleeper Stimulant quest and still did not get the Earth Warsat done. Hopefully it happens today and I can still get the gun tomorrow? I assume it will still work that way.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I can't seem to get the stag to drop. Just played another round. Another 3 sunbreakers.
I bladedanced. He hammertimed. I died in one hit.

I think hunters can bitch but warlocks should just shut their mouths. Their lightning is ridiculous.

We were up 3-2.

3 free round wins I guess due to bullshit super but hey, you can 'counter' them by running away LMAO.

I'm probably going to skip trials completely.

PuMa

Haha. Thanks Puma :)

Rene and I did some skirmish last night testing out weapons. I'm leaning Tlaloc/Sunsinger and Bad Juju/Stormcaller for Trials now. I'll be doing some more testing this weekend. I am still trying to find my feet in PVP.

I seem to always be a bit behind you. I had to start that SS quest stuff last night.

For PVP, I'll bring my Sunbreaker! I've been leaning on my SUROS-PDX41. I"ll probably roll with that and a sniper in Trials.

E92 M3

Spent like 3+ Hours last night on the damn Sleeper Stimulant quest and still did not get the Earth Warsat done. Hopefully it happens today and I can still get the gun tomorrow? I assume it will still work that way.

Mothyard - happens about 95% of the time.

Kensuke

9 is max for SS, just tested by having Raiment and Tread of the Hezen Lords [warlock boots / has heavy ammo perk] equipped.

Yep. 9 is pretty good actually. Certainly equivalent with 23 sniper shots. Just need to get some good sniper raid boots and I'll be a DPS machine.

Tovarisc

It's so adorable seeing warlocks excited about their ruin wings :)

Excited is so wrong word here :D

I think Alchemist's Raiment is very mediocre exotic armor that just wastes a lots of Orbs because you absorb all of them even with 100% charged super, melee and grenade. Also glimmer gains from picking up primary ammo is super tiny, you need pick up thousands rounds of ammo to get any decent amount of glimmer. But then warlock exotic armor, being mediocre and/or bad it expected.

I seem to always be a bit behind you. I had to start that SS quest stuff last night.

For PVP, I'll bring my Sunbreaker! I've been leaning on my SUROS-PDX41. I"ll probably roll with that and a sniper in Trials.

Is that the Scout or the Pulse? I got a Suros Pulse last night, but the Impact is super low.

Top Bottom