• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

9 is max for SS, just tested by having Raiment and Tread of the Hezen Lords [warlock boots / has heavy ammo perk] equipped.

Thanks. 9 isn't much, should have been 15 with heavy ammo perk.

Even though it's a heavy weapon, it is still a fusion rifle that does single target damage and you need to get a headshot for max dps. 9 is way too less, given that rockets can have 7.

flkraven

Last night my raid crew took down Oryx. Up to 307 light with optimal gear! I didn't have time to finish the last warsat on Mars. I did the archive, heavy dismantle, and 2 other warsat, so after Mars I'm done? Any ideas when the next step is?

noomi

Im having a hard time letting my Supercell go D:

Hey man, which perk do you use in the first tree? Agg Balls?

Just curious as I started using mine a bit more since I've infused it to 300

I love the fucking Hawksaw, its likely my favourite Pulse.

I've heard great things, but those vendor perks seem... not too great.

Last night my raid crew took down Oryx. Up to 307 light with optimal gear! I didn't have time to finish the last warsat on Mars. I did the archive, heavy dismantle, and 2 other warsat, so after Mars I'm done? Any ideas when the next step is?

After you finish Mars warsat, you will get a new gunsmith quest (SABER2 strike) which will give you the sleeper.

Although it is not clear if you will actually get the 2nd quest tomorrow or some other time. People that did not finish warsats yesterday are not getting the 2nd part today.

Trickster

Seems like after turning in the repaired core. You have to wait 1 day, and then you will get a new for from banshee, where you need to complete the SABER strike in a 280 version. Do that, return to Banshee and you get the SS

Just got into work.

Is SS good/bad?

Seems fine to me. It's dmg per shot is insane.

Trickster

Just wondering, how sure are we that the SS questline is complete?

The strike mission quest was called first firewall, right? And the flavor text on the SS seem to indicate that it's not fully activated yet

BraXzy

Nooooo!!

Last night I hadn't quite fully finished my fusion core, it still needed one of the five steps doing. I just did it today but there's no quest.

I assume it is given the day after you hand it in :(

PuMa

Mine is RNG. I have an awesome sight that has highlight.

I think I have smallbore and high caliber. And the useless Icarus. But it just shoots extremely well.

Cool. I've heard other people say they've liked it as well, so I'll definitely have to give it a go.

I seem to always be a bit behind you. I had to start that SS quest stuff last night.

For PVP, I'll bring my Sunbreaker! I've been leaning on my SUROS-PDX41. I"ll probably roll with that and a sniper in Trials.

Nice! I do have one apparently. It has Zen Moment and Perfect Balance. I checked it against the Hypscotch and the Impact is a bit lower. How much does it hit for on Headshot? 2 or 3 burst kill?

DarKshodaN

I am pretty happy with my weapon Setup for my Warlock now, i use a 310 Hung Jury,310 1000 Yard Stare and since Today the a 298 Sleeper Simulant

Will run later the raid with it, to test my stuff out!

Kyoufu

Thanks. 9 isn't much, should have been 15 with heavy ammo perk.

Even though it's a heavy weapon, it is still a fusion rifle that does single target damage and you need to get a headshot for max dps. 9 is way too less, given that rockets can have 7.

Some RLs can have 8!

flkraven

Also, I got a 309 Smite of Morain pulse from the raid. Is that any good? I was toying around with it and it felt very average. Nothing special.

noomi

Looks like the sleeper is still "classified" on Bungie.net so it locks us out of doing anything with the heavy slot.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hey man, which perk do you use in the first tree? Agg Balls?

Just curious as I started using mine a bit more since I've infused it to 300

I've heard great things, but those vendor perks seem... not too great.

After you finish Mars warsat, you will get a new gunsmith quest (SABER2 strike) which will give you the sleeper.

Although it is not clear if you will actually get the 2nd quest tomorrow or some other time. People that did not finish warsats yesterday are not getting the 2nd part today.

Ive been running CQB Ballistic thing.

PuMa

Nice! I do have one apparently. It has Zen Moment and Perfect Balance. I checked it against the Hypscotch and the Impact is a bit lower. How much does it hit for on Headshot? 2 or 3 burst kill?

You must have an impact perk on your Hypescotch...?

Both have same base impact - 14.

I don't remember the damage/hit numbers. I'll check tonight.

MrDaravon

Yeah I'm getting errors and booted now as well on PS4. Doesn't really matter, I forgot to actually turn the core in to Banshee last night since I had to unexpectedly get off, so I can't run the strike today anyway.

Top Bottom