• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Deku Tree

AR must be bugged. That's a hidden or glitched perk.

All of a sudden AR is OP.
How much additional sword ammo do you get with AR?

I wonder if they will patch it...

Jito

Banned
Waiting on the last warsat on Mars, hoping I finally can get this shit out of the way and I get disconnected! Great...

LiK

PVP was fun again for me last night with the GAF train. shooting shit and joking around made it less frustrating. we also played Classic 6v6 and it was nostalgic as fuck especially when I was playing with Zoba and Math. like old times.

willow ve

Just got booted to orbit - then kicked to main menu - now getting constant Banjo errors when I try to log in to Destiny.

Anyone else having issues (Xbox One).

PuMa

Ape, here' the stat comparison from Planet Destiny. PDX actually has slightly higher AA too.

9AJZTXb.png

ocIaBlb.png

Everyone getting a caterpillar? Sweet. I know Bungie wanted to time gate content, but this is a pretty extreme way of doing it...dcing everyone..

noomi

Silly question....

After you complete the shield bro's chaperone quest, exotic sword darkblade quest and todays sleeper SABER2 quest.

Are those "special versions" of the strikes still available to select at the director or do they disappear?

BahamutPT

Silly question....

After you complete the shield bro's chaperone quest, exotic sword darkblade quest and todays sleeper SABER2 quest.

Are those "special versions" of the strikes still available to select at the director or do they disappear?

They're gone once you complete them :(

Ape, here' the stat comparison from Planet Destiny. PDX actually has slightly higher AA too.

9AJZTXb.png

ocIaBlb.png

Thanks. I'll give it a run tonight. I think I just have a god roll on my Hopscotch. That reminds me...if you're on this evening I need an elimination win for my Shaxx bounites ;)

Trickster

Crazy how more broken they made the crucible. PVP really sucks the fun out of the game.

Seems the same as it always has to me? Though I generally never liked it. Too much super spam and shotgun cheesing going on. Coupled with some truly awful and unfun maps.

DarKshodaN

Since the servers are down or something, i think it's a good time to sleep!
When someone starts a Raid in 6-7 Hours please hold me a place free.

I join with my 306 Warlock

Top Bottom