• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

tumblr_mt8rcwn88R1snhvfso1_500.gif

Well played...

Trickster

I think everything after the warsat is easy. I had two randoms totally quit after wiping on the warsat twice.

Agreed, the warsat part is the only tricky part imo. And even that is very easy if you have a shield titan with you

Boss is pretty easy if you just kill adds, or just nuke him if there are dmg modifiers

Cause who doesn't want to ride a pike around?!?

Seriously, I have no clue, it's really dumb.

It would be much cooler if there was at least like a swarm of pikes with Dreg majors. Currently its usually 2 or 3 weak Dregs that just show up and drive around mindlessly.

Well, thanks to the stupid Mars warsat, I'll be waiting until tomorrow's reset to have the strike available. Either way, kinda bummed to hear that it's so...underwhelming.

Deku Tree

So I know that That PD Pie dude rakes in millions (and he didn't need it because his parents are already loaded which probably helped him big time gettinf started)...

But how much do the most popular destiny streamers/youtubers make?

Obviously not Notch money, but Is Datto making over $50k a year doing his thing? What about Goth? Can Goth buy a nice house etc on streaming money?

purg3

slept with Malkin
So I know that That PD Pie dude rakes in millions (and he didn't need it because his parents are already loaded which probably helped him big time gettinf started)...

Obviously not Notch money, but Is Datto making over $50k a year doing his thing? What about Goth? Can Goth buy a nice house etc on streaming money?

Goth probably does pretty well, apparently he's in the process of building a new house. He never says anything hinting at subscriber numbers, but I'm assuming it's pretty damn high.

harrytang

Haha. Thanks Puma :)

Rene and I did some skirmish last night testing out weapons. I'm leaning Tlaloc/Sunsinger and Bad Juju/Stormcaller for Trials now. I'll be doing some more testing this weekend. I am still trying to find my feet in PVP.

I"m having the same thoughts with Tlaloc Ape! Gotta get ready for trials.

What does the Year 2 Perk "Increases the amount of Rocket Ammo you can carry" as seen on chests and boots mean in the Crucible?

My Vertigo launcher has a mag of 2. With no armor perks active, I only pick up 2 rockets, which suuuuucks. Will those perks allow me to pick up more than 2 in Crucible? Or do they just increase the max reserve count instead?

LiK

What does the Year 2 Perk "Increases the amount of Rocket Ammo you can carry" as seen on chests and boots mean in the Crucible?

My Vertigo launcher has a mag of 2. With no armor perks active, I only pick up 2 rockets, which suuuuucks. Will those perks allow me to pick up more than 2 in Crucible? Or do they just increase the max reserve count instead?

use Truth

Nope. With that you also need the heavy ammo perk of Alchemist's Raiment to get 4

So for some reason I didn't think I had the 4 fusion rifle parts to do that quest yesterday. Today I see that quest on earth. I thought it ended yesterday??

Tonyus

Please forgive me if this has been answered before, I have a question regarding the Sleeper Simulant quest: I fell asleep before I could get my last warsat done last night. Can I finish it off today and still get the weapon today? Or do I have to wait?

I kept getting stupid Eliminate Target events.

LiK

Please forgive me if this has been answered before, I have a question regarding the Sleeper Simulant quest: I fell asleep before I could get my last warsat done last night. Can I finish it off today and still get the weapon today? Or do I have to wait?

I kept getting stupid Eliminate Target events.

I think you need to wait for it to show up tomorrow after you turn in the Core today.

Trickster

So for some reason I didn't think I had the 4 fusion rifle parts to do that quest yesterday. Today I see that quest on earth. I thought it ended yesterday??

the SS isn't part of a daily heroic like the Spindle, so there's no reason it should be locked to being day specific.

hiryu

I think last time Goth talked about money he was making about 8k a month but that was a while ago and his numbers have gone much higher since then. He makes enough that he bought a house is opening a fitness studio for his wife and wants to open a bar/restaurant with Broman. He's also said both his kids colleges are taken care of. He's also said that he is done streaming after 10 years and will either go fulltime into his businesses or go work for a company doing community management stuff.

I'm guessing he's doing very very well.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So we only had to wait a day and there was only one more step. The absolute disgrace!

Looks awesome. Soooo right up my alley. I don't know who invented this whole "job" thing but I want them hit with tomatoes.

Lyonaz

I always hear people complaining about the warsat in the strike, shoot the turrets from the dropships and it makes life much easier.

Or just create orbs and hold up a titan bubble the whole time.

Top Bottom