• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Bogeypop

I'll take arc or solar. I don't really mind grinding void though because I want tread upon stars as well.

So then we'll farm Void first, Solar second for you, and then Arc last. If you'd also like the Cloak of Taniks let me know in case it pops up in the Playlist so we can get a "Streak Bonus". I'd also like a Treads Upon Stars At least a better one than my current one.
Focus Lens FLA5, Crowd Control, Explosive Rounds, and Outlaw would be my dream one.

Ran 6 straight strikes. No legendaries on any run, just two shitty 263 and 268 rares at the end.

To add salt to the wound, dude got an exotic and legendary engram on that last run.

;_;

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So once again, looks like a majority of my newbie raid signups did not show. Had never happened before last week so I dunno what's going on...

Is anyone out there who would like to quickly help a newbie through CE?

I just wish people would give me a heads up if they can't make it :-/

So then we'll farm Void first, Solar second for you, and then Arc last. If you'd also like the Cloak of Taniks let me know in case it pops up in the Playlist so we can get a "Streak Bonus". I'd also like a Treads Upon Stars At least a better one than my current one.
Focus Lens FLA5, Crowd Control, Explosive Rounds, and Outlaw would be my dream one.

yea i don't mind mixing it up with taniks.

Zoba farming for cloaks? which one?

want void. don't mind solar. don't want arc.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I picked the Suros rifle I think :(
You can delete the packages and rebuy others :)

The Suros guns are fine; I just seem to have them drop from engrams really often, whereas I've only seem two of that type of Hakke Auto Rifle in the game. One is the one Unstabie uses, and the other is GutZ's one he got yesterday.

daedalius

What shotgun nerf? You mean removal of shot package? I doubt anyone cares because Conspiracy-D with Rangefinder is still sniper rifle disguised as shotgun.

Bungie didn't even acknowledge that sunbreaker may be just tad overtuned and be tad too effective in PvP. But then they never reacted to community complaints about bladedancer back in the day.

Oh yea rangefinder...

Damn. Patch 4.0.2 then!

todd360

Clip of Bladedancer and Sunsinger both getting sniped.

https://vid.me/wYzh

4HGywaR.jpg
You like TLW, don't you squidward?

todd360

Once you get something heavy moving, it's hard to stop moving. For example, a heavier car can maintain speed better than a lighter car, and usually means it goes faster. In terms of Destiny, it makes sense that a Titan can move faster when boosting in the air because he would get more speed due the weight of his armor than someone light like a Hunter(Who can get blown away by the slightest cough).

I was thinking more along the lines of hot damn this armor is heavy! I'm not sure how much longer I can run in this! Perhaps its power armor like in halo?

CREMSteve

Need two for a quick KF run. Experienced group looking to burn through it.

psn: sunvsthemoon

Edit: Full, thanks!
Thanks for the run.

Apologies for all the crazy. Remote play, wife turned off ps4 at home, had wrong Titan jump on, and NAT issues all over the place. Not my brightest moments. :p

Appreciated everyone's patience.

Namikaze1

Only missing the Arc Flayer cloak but I don't want it. What I want is the one you get from Taniks. Bastard just won't drop it for me.

Meier

I truly hate having to get the old upgrade materials. Loathe it. Is there some way to buy them that I haven't learned about yet?

Jafku

I truly hate having to get the old upgrade materials. Loathe it. Is there some way to buy them that I haven't learned about yet?

You mean like spinmetal, etc? You can buy them from the vanguard quartermaster. Costs Legendary Marks

GutZ31

Leaked screen grab of one of the dances for sale at tess everest.

TN6zzpd.gif

Every body walk the dinosaur is not confirmed, but would be pretty funny if it is in the game.

Best way to get ability kills for sword quest still "waking the hive" or is there a better alternative?

Echo Chamber strike on Venus. Whoever holds the orb gets fast recharge on grenades/melee so grab orb and grenade/melee mobs, die, rinse and repeat until you get 500 kills. Takes about 45-70 minutes.

On PS4 if you set your system date back 2-3 days you can run the strike and matchmaking will usually put you in the strike solo. Doesn't work on xbox one.

Only missing the Arc Flayer cloak but I don't want it. What I want is the one you get from Taniks. Bastard just won't drop it for me.
I think I got both the AR and then the cloak from Taniks in about 9 tries. I just did the normal level 20 strike or whatever it is where you go and pick it. The problem now is I don't have any shaders it looks any good with and my helmet also looks like crap, so it's not really working for me right now anyway.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Leaked screen grab of one of the dances for sale at tess everest.

TN6zzpd.gif

Every body walk the dinosaur is not confirmed, but would be pretty funny if it is in the game.
The entire idea of Dance microtransactions will be moot if we don't get this...
vYtvpWp.gif

CREMSteve

So once again, looks like a majority of my newbie raid signups did not show. Had never happened before last week so I dunno what's going on...

Is anyone out there who would like to quickly help a newbie through CE?

I just wish people would give me a heads up if they can't make it :-/
Man, that bites. Wish I could help again this week, but I'm watching a hockey game and I just ordered nachos to my hotel room. /drool

You can delete the packages and rebuy others :)

The Suros guns are fine; I just seem to have them drop from engrams really often, whereas I've only seem two of that type of Hakke Auto Rifle in the game. One is the one Unstabie uses, and the other is GutZ's one he got yesterday.

I didn't know that thanks!

I have a Hakke auto, that's what the Dealbreaker is :) I do love it!

Not sure which stabie/Gutz use though.

come on newbie helpers :O
why didn't you mention the perks of either haha

they're very different guns tho.

Ha! I have no idea, it would've helped eh? :p

The Dealbreaker - Hakke Auto Rifle

- Surrounded
- Rangefinder
- Fitted Stock/Braced Frame

Not bad perks imo, although I've not read up on the current meta perks/weapon type wise yet.

Or

Hung Jury - Omolon Scout

- Triple Tap
- Lightweight/Hand Laid Stock
- Third Eye/Danger Close

Someone in the know pick one for me to upgrade >.<

There is nothing wrong with Sunbreakers. They can be killed. People need to stop bitching about it tbh. Titans have two other garbage PvP subclasses, so it's about time they get one half-way decent.

I shot 2 rockets into a sunbreaker and he survived. Are there other classes that can survive 2 rocket shots?

I wanted to do other stuff in Destiny tonight instead of waiting for a warsat event on Earth. Almost two hours now and nothing. Even have someone else on my fireteam camping a separate location. Ugh.

Top Bottom