• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great newbie raid errybody! Glad you were able to get the kill BlackSunshine.

It's legit difficult to not kill Normal Crota in one sword if you're above 280.

SheHateMe

Okay, future wife is finished with the TV.
Bribes of post raid sex works wonders.

So, the Raid is on! Now, when I said newbie raid, I mean me too. Hopefully nobody gets discouraged and leaves one hour into this thing.

Current roster of Fresh Raiders of the New Kingfall:

1. Me
2. skLaFarebear (xarab4lyfex)
3. CmdrShepard (CmdrN7Shepard)
4. KanameYuuki (Josh-Shiki)
5. You.
6. You, too.

Wallach

I'll try and leave it to you guys this time to finish off/suicide Rocket the last Flayer so someone who actually needs the Void cloak gets it, lol

Does this work? If you can actually get loot from these on suicide kills while still resetting the encounter it might be worth doing on heroic.

Okay swapped out my Suros order for the Hakke one. Will hit 300 on that if it's any good.

On a side note I think my sword is broken. It's up at 295 and still no quest from Shaxx to upgrade it for the exotic version?

Thought if my had to be 280+

Wallach

Okay swapped out my Suros order for the Hakke one. Will hit 300 on that if it's any good.

On a side note I think my sword is broken. It's up at 295 and still no quest from Shaxx to upgrade it for the exotic version?

Thought if my had to be 280+

Did you upgrade it fully? All nodes have to be filled in.

Okay, future wife is finished with the TV.
Bribes of post raid sex works wonders.

So, the Raid is on! Now, when I said newbie raid, I mean me too. Hopefully nobody gets discouraged and leaves one hour into this thing.

Current roster of Fresh Raiders of the New Kingfall:

1. Me
2. skLaFarebear (xarab4lyfex)
3. CmdrShepard (CmdrN7Shepard)
4. KanameYuuki (Josh-Shiki)
5. You.
6. You, too.

You will be sending out invites to party when full yes?

Bogeypop

Does this work? If you can actually get loot from these on suicide kills while still resetting the encounter it might be worth doing on heroic.

Just tried it. Does not work on the Flayers I'm afraid. You just complete the Strike like normal while everyone's dead lol

FyreWulff

my goodies from my clan's weekly raid:

fusion rifle (sharded immediately, wasn't above the light of any other special i had)

Doom of Chelchis scout rifle

Another War Numen's Fist, sharded

would like a 300+ helmet at this point, though

zewone

everything you need to know about Sunbreakers

https://vid.me/BjcF

Second shot was a HEADSHOT by the way. Crit for 188

Sweet ass play on your part.

This right here too:

aVnbuP5.gif

Bogeypop

I'll join. Give me a minute to log on. We're going for Void?

Yeah. Which elemental cloak are you after? We'll also do Taniks strike if it pops up in order to try and get a Strike Streak Bonus plus a chance at the Cloak of Taniks if you want it. After we get Void, we'll get yours second, and Arc last for me.

neoism

THIS NEW PS4 MEDIA PLAYER IS CRAP!
Why aren't more people complaining about this :|

lol i did in the 3.00 thread and hear as well i fucking hate it also the usb player was great.. still dont fucking understand why i have to suspend destiny to change an album...
smfh

Yeah. Which elemental cloak are you after? We'll also do Taniks strike if it pops up in order to try and get a Strike Streak plus a chance at the Cloak of Taniks if you want it. After we get Void, we'll get yours second, and Arc last for me.
I'm going for Void as well.

Bogeypop

I'm going for Void as well.

Alright so two Voids and then Arc.
Let Zoba get his Void Cloak first by letting him finish off/solo the Void Flayer. I think he's already losing his mind. It'll keep him sane enough to keep helping us out after he gets his

ethomaz

Banned
No Destiny until Tuesday :(

Brazilian October Fest *-*

PS. Please Vita RP works tomorrow from my hotel just to buy Xur things.

i've been looking for a Warsat on Earth for over 3 1/2 hours now.

What a wonderful way to spend my day off. Why don't I play something else and enjoy my day off. Halo sounds good right now.

... but then i'll never have my Sleeper Simulant :(

I got the "Red Spectre" in crucible. A legendary Red Death AR prototype. Rolls are meh, replenish and life support, but it's pretty stable. Will keep for now.

Sunless cell for the exotic sword recommends 300+. Should I just not bother with it since I'm stuck at around 297? Also is the matchmaking for it reliable?

Defuser

Bungie removed shot package from shotgun awww yeah!! Can't tell how many times I died to those damn crutch Felwinters/Matadors/P.Crashers with shot package only players that refuses to use a primary weapon.

And people complain about rangefinder being the alternative? Have they forgotten rangefinder got nerfed so badly in 2.0 the range increase is so minimal that it's almost useless?

Looks like LitC,Final Round and other damage increasing perks will be look at by players if they want to get around it.

ethomaz

Banned
Sunless cell for the exotic sword recommends 300+. Should I just not bother with it since I'm stuck at around 297? Also is the matchmaking for it reliable?
The matchmaking is reliable but you need to sent message or create a party to say at least witch sword element you need to do.

You need to kill your elemental kinight and the boss in less than 30 seconds from each other... so your team needs to work together.

ethomaz

Banned
Bungie removed shot package from shotgun awww yeah!! Can't tell how many times I died to those damn crutch Felwinters/Matadors/P.Crashers with shot package only players that refuses to use a primary weapon.

And people complain about rangefinder being the alternative? Have they forgotten rangefinder got nerfed so badly in 2.0 the range increase is so minimal that it's almost useless?

Looks like LitC,Final Round and other damage increasing perks will be look at by players if they want to get around it.
You can use old shot packages shoties yet... the damage in Cricible didn't matter.

Top Bottom