• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Chamber

love on your sleeve
"The Vex still mourn the loss of the Nexus Mind"

qQp38YN.gif

Wallach

AND...Luke confirmed(on Twitter or here?) that their was only 1 chest for the hunter and Titan in TTK right now. I am remembering that correctly I think.

Thing is this isn't the first Twilight Garrison that is in the wild - someone already posted clip of one on the Xbox One side of things, which happened before Luke mentioned that here in this thread.

I'm curious if you can get Dustmarchers this way. Like if you bought leg engrams from the Cryptarch if there is a chance they can roll exotic.

Bogeypop

I honestly think it's better to just risk running the level 20 version of the strike instead of wasting half an hour trying to get one heroic.

Let's see if we get Dust Palace or Taniks again after this Taniks we just finished. If we don't, let's go directly to Dust Palace then.

Baliis

Oh god this group I'm in for the raid is awful rofl. We just almost enraged on Warpriest before he even killed the third pillar some how

kidko

Why does my $100/month cable give me baboons

Edit: also, hello DGAF! How are are you tonight? My cat says hi as well. We are just chillin trying to squeeze in a little destiny between network errors

Bogeypop

I'm about to try for it again Bogey... Wish me luck

I've been trying to get Zoba his cloak for three hours. Only got like maybe 3 Heroic Dust Palaces and 3 Heroic Taniks in that time. I accidentally killed the Void Flayer myself on our first Dust Palace and got a second Void Flayer Mantle :( We're trying Normal Dust Palace now. I think Zoba might be done after we (hopefully) get his Cloak so if you want to sub in for him as our third you're welcome to join us! :D

Mindlog

Getting thrown into a losing Rift game and turning it around paid off.
Found a random at CoO and we ripped everything apart. We downed Tier 3 in what seemed like 30 seconds. Every other encounter went by quickly as well. Wasn't planning on doing T3, but went for it after our success with the other missions. Very nice.

And my Hunter finally got its exotic New Monarchy drapery.

BLCKATK

I've been trying to get Zoba his cloak for three hours. Only got like maybe 3 Heroic Dust Palaces and 3 Heroic Taniks in that time. I accidentally killed the Void Flayer myself on our first Dust Palace and got a second Void Flayer Mantle :( We're trying Normal Dust Palace now. I think Zoba might be done after we (hopefully) get his Cloak so if you want to sub in for him as our third you're welcome to join us! :D

Azys_ here, If you guys need a body I'll run with you guys. Not totally looking for a cloak just like doing Heroic Strikes.

Jblanks

Any other legendary primaries other than Hung Jury worth investing in ? Not a fan of scouts, and need a good legendary to run with my exotic sword.

Wait so people are positing you need to get the killing blow now?

As far as replacing, yea I'd love to, let me know.

Avixph

Any other legendary primaries other than Hung Jury worth investing in ? Not a fan of scouts, and need a good legendary to run with my exotic sword.
The villainy from fwc and hawksaw from the crucible vendor are very good pulses. If you can get the gaheris or Judith from a gunsmith package you'll be set and handcannons since the needs don't affect the hakke ones for some reason.

todd360

You think that's bad but we haven't even seen the sprint and slide boosts from the dunemarchers or the modified blink from astrocyte verse. Those will make trials hell.

I need that helmet for my anti titan build. God tier blink for getting away from hammers and nova bomb to counter hammer time.

Top Bottom