• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

The matchmaking is reliable but you need to sent message or create a party to say at least witch sword element you need to do.

You need to kill your elemental kinight and the boss in less than 30 seconds from each other... so your team needs to work together.

Okay thanks. Think that just bringing out the sword at the start would send that message?

I guess I should ask if anyone else here needs the Sunless Cell for Dark Drinker, the void element exotic sword.

PSN: tehSlacker

FyreWulff

12047200_10205586762614703_2479638463774681867_n.jpg

completed the weekly pvp quest, and got this out of it, not bad

I only know the elfenking poem in german but is Velocity seriously translated as gust of kite wind?

Defuser

You can use old shot packages shoties yet... the damage in Cricible didn't matter.

Yes it does, shot package removed means no tighter bullet spread means less damage due to not all bullets will hit and can actually survived a single shotgun shot.

I'm just glad all shotguns including legacy shotguns with shot package is removed. Bungie should have done this a long time ago.

Mupod

what our raid lacked in manpower and good loot, we made up in heart.

Still no kingslayer shell, but I guess I can't complain 'cause my warlock finally got rid of her blue boots. Even though these raid boots have the worst possible rolls holy shit. Shouldn't be too hard for me to get singers/oryx and another full clear done on Monday as I have the whole day off.

ethomaz

Banned
Okay thanks. Think that just bringing out the sword at the start would send that message?

I guess I should ask if anyone else here needs the Sunless Cell for Dark Drinker, the void element exotic sword.

PSN: tehSlacker
I did with ramdons.

Two of us had Solar and one Void... I needed to sent message to tell them to left the Solar and Void kinights to kill just after we down the boss to less than 5% health.

It worked and everybody was happy.

Said that it is way easy to work all guys with only one elemental... the battle gets pretty intensive holding two kinights alive.

Tonyus

So ... if i don't have the sleeper stimulant strike mission on earth can I join into someone here doing it and still get it finished? or if it's not showing up for me - am I in the waiting game now?

You have to wait until it shows up,I tried this earlier. I didn't get all the warsats done yesterday but my friends did. They got the weapon frame from the strike and I got nothing.

Homeboyd

For those who have done the chaperone quest; on the shield bros, do you just have to damage each boss with a shotty, land the killing blow, or what? Have seen several different ways people have said to do it. What actually works?

Qblivion

anyone care to join me for "the first firewall?" I don't know why they say "recommended light 260" for these late game quests when they are nearly impossible to solo.

ps4id: OblivionVII

ethomaz

Banned
For those who have done the chaperone quest; on the shield bros, do you just have to damage each boss with a shotty, land the killing blow, or what? Have seen several different ways people have said to do it. What actually works?
I just used shoties but didn't get any killing blow... the last one I was far away from the boss and the bounty worked.

I think most of your damage on the boss needs to be from shoties but it is a theory only.

I can confirm that you don't need to land the killing blow.

I did with ramdons.

Two of us had Solar and one Void... I needed to sent message to tell them to left the Solar and Void kinights to kill just after we down the boss to less than 5% health.

It worked and everybody was happy.

Said that it is way easy to work all guys with only one elemental... the battle gets pretty intensive holding two kinights alive.

Thanks for the tips. Guess I'll try to just keep entering till I get 2 guys with the void sword since I'm already under leveled for the strike.

LTWood12

Thanks Ballis for helping me get my first exotic sword! If this Bolt Caster is supposed to be the worst, then I can't wait to use the other two, because this thing wrecks.

DarKshodaN

did you automatically get that when you finished the bounties?

i finished mine and went to orbit after the match and got a 295 Spare Change but i wasn't sure if that was just a crucible drop or what

No after i finished the last Bounty i clicked on it to turn it in, after that i got the exotic rocketlauncher.

So complete all 25 bounties for the week? Did not know this, what the reward exotic engram?

No there are only 5, you get them when you Complete the Crucible Quest Line from Lord Shaxx

darthbob

Interesting. It doesn't show on his Kiosk. It's either ULTRA rare, not supposed to be in the game yet, or a bug. All other armor/weapons in the game show an icon and say "requires discovery"

Weird.

Some were speculating that it dropped from a chest, however I'm in the camp that believes it to simply be an ultra rare item.

Some were speculating that it dropped from a chest, however I'm in the camp that believes it to simply be an ultra rare item.

AND...Luke confirmed(on Twitter or here?) that their was only 1 chest for the hunter and Titan in TTK right now. I am remembering that correctly I think.

I honestly think it's better to just risk running the level 20 version of the strike instead of wasting half an hour trying to get one heroic.

Top Bottom