• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Whoa!

Just had a message pop up across my screen saying my trial time has expired and gave me links to purchase the game.

What's up with that?

Checked my Postmaster and also had a second Cloak of Taniks, lol! I'll help you Mantle/Cloak farm tomorrow, assuming Friday isn't Spindle Day!

4agaQ.gif

shermas

I got a Baron's Ambition machine gun during the sleeper strike earlier today (296 solar) and it's wrecking... using it with Ruin Wings and just melting on strikes. Nice gun.

I hadn't read anything about it... if you get one, play around with it. Counterbalance is the only good perk on mine, though. I got armor piercing and high caliber in the middle. And hot swap for the last bubble.

Bogeypop

Don't know how you guys can grind for that stuff. I couldn't even grind for a sword or ToM...and that's just finding stuff

The thrill of a treasure hunt is fun! (For me anyways) Heck, I'm not even getting my own Mantle first, and just helping other people get theirs.
And stealing their drops unfortunately
KnCKWRg.jpg

Well that was a productive evening.

Finished out the Reef Questlines, got 2x Cloak of the 6th reigns, one 220ish and one 290, and the Boolean Gemini scout rifle.

And a ton of rep/xp/etc. When doing CoO there was like 4 guardians there, so we did a bunch of random runes, netting some nice 285+ stuff for my hunter, boosting her to 279 light. Not a bad night overall.

Well that was a productive evening.

Finished out the Reef Questlines, got 2x Cloak of the 6th reigns, one 220ish and one 290, and the Boolean Gemini scout rifle.

And a ton of rep/xp/etc. When doing CoO there was like 4 guardians there, so we did a bunch of random runes, netting some nice 285+ stuff for my hunter, boosting her to 279 light. Not a bad night overall.

Yup. Anytime you find yourself on the Dreadnaught and you see 3 or 4 Guardians at CoO, it's always worth it to join them. Even if you don't get direct upgrades, it's good for materials through Dismantling. Though, you'll probably get a few upgrades at least until you hit 290+. Then it slows quite a bit in my experience.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I was rolling along on getting my Malice, then came the brick wall with the CoO fragments and the rune ones. Fuck this. I haven't been doing those each week.

Do those fusion rifle? parts even drop anymore? I got 3 goofing around early last week and haven't had the 4th drop now in over a week doing strikes/patrols etc. Do they only drop once per planet or something? (I didn't think to note which I got the 3 so far from)

I thought you just completely gave up hope and left when I got my third Void Flayer Mantle just now.... I didn't even shoot at the Void Flayer and merely tethered him for you guys... >_>

Mantle/Cloak Farming Group 2.0 is a go! You guys still up for it?

when you have room I'm down good sir.

GhaleonEB

While chasing would be warsats on Mars, a Taken Champion drops two exotic engrams. Thanks, Xur!

CQ22KjWUAAAkHZi.jpg

Both are gear for my Titan, still at level 34. Thanks, Rahool. :\

CQ25_dWU8AABehe.jpg

Found my first ever warsat on Mars, though, right before I gave up. I completed it with a random. We were both dancing a lot.

While chasing would be warsats on Mars, a Taken Champion drops two exotic engrams. Thanks, Xur!

CQ22KjWUAAAkHZi.jpg

Both are gear for my Titan, still at level 34. Thanks, Rahool. :\

CQ25_dWU8AABehe.jpg

Found my first ever warsat on Mars, though, right before I gave up. I completed it with a random. We were both dancing a lot.

Did you use any 3oC?

Bogeypop

Just had BLCKATK crash in the middle of Heroic Dust Palace, and a blueberry joined and took his spot. Politely asked him to leave because our teammate's game crashed, and he'd be right back. But unfortunately he said he was there for the Flayer drops as well... I hope he didn't get any drops! He was a Strike Quitter too since as soon as we finished Dust Palace and we got Valus Tau'ruc next he left.

I was rolling along on getting my Malice, then came the brick wall with the CoO fragments and the rune ones. Fuck this. I haven't been doing those each week.

You can get the T2 fragments any time (Just need 4 Stolen runes) and you only need the T3 from one week. You should be able to get 45 fragments right now without having to wait for a T3 reset next week. (Assuming you have the Nightfall fragment, if not, complete it this week)

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
You can get the T2 fragments any time (Just need 4 Stolen runes) and you only need the T3 from one week. You should be able to get 45 fragments right now without having to wait for a T3 reset next week. (Assuming you have the Nightfall fragment, if not, complete it this week)
I do have the nightfall one, but that charged agonarch rune will be a pain.

Limality

Banned
Have an Oryx Checkpoint with my hunter and 20+ moldering shards. Are there any guardians interested in doing an Oryx only run with me? I'd prefer people who've already cleared Oryx though, I just want it to get it over with for this week.

If anyones interested add me on PSN: MRyant

Top Bottom