• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

jediyoshi

vZGkpPL.png

More 3oC it is!

Nuszka

Think SS will have to wait - wife won't give up the tv, and doing it on my vita... Just feel bad for the randoms i will play with.

FiraB

Banned
I dont even know what to say about xurs collection this week, its tragic.

Shall keep my coins and pray to the nine they stop being cheap assholes and give xur decent shit to sell us.

kudoboi

having matchmaking is the worst idea ever for that 280 quest. there is 1 guy who is just dicking around and another guy rushing towards all the enemies.

Ya know....saber warsat part wouldn't be nearly as hard if not for the shotgun people who never reload and are just on auto fire. Really tired of enemies that never reload and fire shotguns like autorifles.

It's almost as if shifting 50% of the exotics from RNG to actual quest lines makes Xur kinda pointless.

Quest lines are a lot more fun than RNG (When they are done well), but yeah, Xur is losing his purpose in this game. It doesn't help that he has brought hardly any TTK Exotics in a month of appearances.

GorillaJu

Man, it's really hard to find people to do Strikes when you're leveling up a new char. Shame so much story progression is tied to doing them. If anyone is bored and feels charitable and wouldn't mind doing some low level strikes with me, please send me a PM or message on PSN - my username is in my profile.

I'd really appreciate it.

Zocano

Quest lines are a lot more fun than RNG (When they are done well), but yeah, Xur is losing his purpose in this game. It doesn't help that he has brought hardly any TTK Exotics in a month of appearances.

There are only like 5 TTK exotics that can drop and most people have probably farmed them out at this point.

I dunno what they plan to do with xur in the future.

GlamFM

Banned
Man, it's really hard to find people to do Strikes when you're leveling up a new char. Shame so much story progression is tied to doing them. If anyone is bored and feels charitable and wouldn't mind doing some low level strikes with me, please send me a PM or message on PSN - my username is in my profile.

I'd really appreciate it.

I think the heroic strikes are tuned waaaaay too hard in general right now.

Even at 305 there´s a good chance you wont make it if your match made team is crap. (and it always is).

I remember running strikes just for fun - not anymore.

Even at 305 there´s a good chance you wont make it if your match made team is crap. (and it always is).

I like the difficulty level of the Heroic strikes, the problem is random Blueberries. They are dreadful with random players, but if you have a solid fireteam, they are a lot of fun. They are challenging, but it is tuned to a level that requires everyone to pull their weight to be reasonably fun.

However, I am sure Bungie is looking at the data and probably seeing Strike completion rates waaaay down. They will be nerfed in small ways I expect.

GorillaJu

Actually I mean leveling a new char 1-40 and doing shit like level 8, level 12 strikes and such. They're just hard enough that it'd be a waste of time soloing them. I don't have a problem plowing through Heroics on my main with randoms. I kind of like that difficulty balance as it is right now.

So apparently there is a way to glitch under the warsat in the saber strike and have it still think you are next to it. Haha....take that bungie -_-

Exotic Engram gave me 310 Ahamkara Grasps. Already have 292's I never use, so I infused them into my raid shoulders, they went from 304 to 310. Nice!

Invested the rest in 3oC's. Had planned to buy two Exotic Engrams from Xur, but messed up my calculations. ><

FiraB

Banned
Exotic helm from daily, thought it would be another light helm...

But no, the fucking taikonaut comes out...

Helm collection complete! booya ;)

I'm completely out of Glimmer, still not sure how that happened. I earned those 15.000 from the Chaperone back rather quickly, and now I'm suddenly stuck at 2000. I distincly remember being at 7000 when I closed the game yesterda.

Top Bottom