• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GlamFM

Banned
Open random chest on Venus - Legendary engram

Legendary engram - 310 Alpha Lupi!

Already have a 310 Alpah Lupi with better stats

Infuse my new Alpha Lupi into my 303 Raid Chest with PERFECT STATS

310 Raid Chest get!

Pretty good for a 10 minute session before going to work.

any nice person want to help with the boss for the dark drinker on XB1? some guy errored out at the boss and we cant get him back. it's late so we're having a hard time finding a third to help and who knows what to do.

Open random chest on Venus - Legendary engram

Legendary engram - 310 Alpha Lupi!

Already have a 310 Alpah Lupi with better stats

Infuse my new Alpha Lupi into my 303 Raid Chest with PERFECT STATS

310 Raid Chest get!

Pretty good for a 10 minute session before going to work.

What do you mean going to work? Destiny is WORK!

I do have the nightfall one, but that charged agonarch rune will be a pain.

Does not have to be.

Join someone that is planning on using a fully charged Agonarch rune. yours will be charged straight away after you guys have completed his Agonarch rune mission. You can also open the chest with him after the mission is done.

Make sure you land a shot on every yellow bar enemy though, as this will give be the key to charge it in one agonarch mission

Xur arrives in 20 mins.

come on xur give us something new and interesting.
Hell primary exotic engram would be nice, they never drop for me..

always bloody ARMS!

Question, the rank 5 with gunsmith quest line for the curse, are those kills in pve or pvp? and if so how many roughly?

Thanks for my first Oryx kill :) Got 302 ghost, 303 mantle, 307 & 310 shotgun, and 310 pulse from the whole raid. Fucking score and hit 300
epeen
light ;p

That's more than I've gotten from three raids together. :lol

Actually it's not, but it's pretty damn close.Scout Rifle, Auto Rifle, 2x Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Boots, Arms, Mark & Cloak.

k1t4j

308 light guys!!

Not a single armor piece from the raid only ever got the bond x1 + ghost x2 + Pulse rifle x2 and shards, shards foh dayz...

Can I have an amen for 310 exotics and infusion?

I just want some boots, mine are still at 300 and a Heavy, the LMG seems good. RNG plz for next week.

Finished up the warsats for Sleeper Simulant last night. Mars and Earth were both quick and easy but it took over an hour to spawn one on the moon. The public events app saved me so much time.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Does not have to be.

Join someone that is planning on using a fully charged Agonarch rune. yours will be charged straight away after you guys have completed his Agonarch rune mission. You can also open the chest with him after the mission is done.

Make sure you land a shot on every yellow bar enemy though, as this will give be the key to charge it in one agonarch mission
Yeah I just read about this, thanks. I suppose the hard part will be finding someone before they use their rune. I guess I could always camp at the chest. =P

Zocano

TWILIGHT GARRISON YOU WILL BE MINE.

XUR, BRING ME CHEST ENGRAMS.

YOU WILL NOT EVADE ME, PRECIOUS. YOU CAN NOT HIDE. YOU CAN NOT RUN. YOU CAN NOT FIGHT. I WILL HAVE WHAT IS MINE BY RIGHT.

YIKES xur has some HORRIBLE stuff to sell..

legacy engram heavy
an insurmountable skullfort
knucklehead radar
claws of ahamhkara
gauntlets engram

3 of coins is however there.

Tower down where the Titan,hunter and warlock guys are

Bogeypop

Where's Xur!? Tell me! Swear to me!

w5xroa5.gif

Bold One

Y'all need to stop whining at Xur, he's not here for the over 290 crowd. He's here to help the guys and gals that only have limited time to pour into the game make a bit of quick progress

finally got dark drinker after spending a couple hours on that strike. it wasnt that hard, but we kept getting disconnects, and it kept putting random people in (via matchmaking) when we were trying to get the 3rd dude back in. really annoying. matchmaking almost never puts in a 3rd guy when someone quits a normal strike, but now suddenly it works when you don't want it to.

YIKES xur has some HORRIBLE stuff to sell..

legacy engram heavy
an insurmountable skullfort
knucklehead radar
claws of ahamhkara
gauntlets engram

3 of coins is however there.

Tower down where the Titan,hunter and warlock guys are

Ugh... what a load of crap. What was the last exotic weapon he sold? Hawkmoon about two or three weeks ago?

Nuszka

This week i will save a lot of coins , don't need any gauntlets. If it was a chest engram, that would be a different story.

Top Bottom