• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Bogeypop

Any of them really

I'll take dat purp.
But don't mind helping farm the other favors.

Alright, aspiring caped-crusaders! It's time! We'll begin our hunt with a nice, cool Fuschia Mantle for GutZ, followed by a bright Scarlet Mantle for RickyRozay, and finally a chill Cerulean Mantle for myself. If Taniks decides to rear his ugly head we'll take his Cloak too! (and that potential Strike Streak Bonus won't hurt either)

Emouse

Xur pls...

So I got the sleeper yesterday, and finally got the jade rabbit as well pretty happy about that, though a little disappointed there's no grimoir card for the sleeper, would've liked to see some info about it, even if it is just crazy Rasputin code

Hedera

So apparently there is a way to glitch under the warsat in the saber strike and have it still think you are next to it. Haha....take that bungie -_-
Yup, random I was doing the strike with did that. Was actually glad since that part can get intense. Just wanted my sleeper!

KZObsessed

Hmm Gunsmith gave me a 297 scout rifle, perks are meh but impact is high for PVP.

Also got a 280 Not like the others with explosive rounds which does even more damage in PVE.

Need to dismantle one for exotic scout Quest. Decisions...

Flipside

Just started playing Destiny again after a break since vanilla (light level 220 now). I have around 40 strange coins and I was wondering if it's better to save them for an item that fits your subclass (sunbreaker), buy the gauntlet engram and see what happens or invest in ToC's. Any input would be appreciated :)

*buys suros for pvp*
*gets hammered by red death*
*buys red death for pvp*
*gets hammered by montecarlo*
*uses already gained montecarlo*
*gets hammered by sun bro titans*

*quits pvp for a while*

I seriously cant attune to any guns for pvp like i did in year 1 :'( everything just seems lacking... but i cant blame my tools, i think i have played to much PVE and just downright suck baboons arse now :'(

Namikaze1

So I'm looking to do a quick raid. Like under 2 hours quick. I don't have the time to do anything more than that so I'll be looking for experienced players. Got a doctor's appointment to head to. After that, it's Battlefront time. Just need to do one last raid for the week.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So someone on Reddit got a 310 drop of Twilight Garrison from an engram.

What other rare exotics are there?

JackHerer

Question: if I use my 3oC on an 260 alt to get engrams will they still have a chance to decode to 310 if I vault them and decode them with my main 300+ light Hunter?

So I'm looking to do a quick raid. Like under 2 hours quick. I don't have the time to do anything more than that so I'll be looking for experienced players. Got a doctor's appointment to head to. After that, it's Battlefront time. Just need to do one last raid for the week.

Sign me up

Namikaze1

1 warlock helmet
All year 2 boots
A few year 1 exotics that have a year 2 version
hunter arachnid chest (that's not the name. I just call it that.)
Hunter's Shinobu gloves

Feels like I'm missing a few more. But those are the ones I know. Folks could add on to that list.

I can go if we start now. I fit your bill.

Tovarisc

Garrison looks so out of place because its design is so different from other titan endgame armor plus shader doesn't even stick to it. It's cool tho that those are out in the wild.

Luke, where is my warlock boots? I need them in my life!

SeanR1221

Oh wow, I didn't realize the sleeper's final part hit yesterday. I basically worked all day and then play star wars when I got home.

I really don't feel like doing this warsat shit. Wheres the best places on each patrol?

Namikaze1

For the new page.

Just need 3 more.

Edit: 2 more.

Question: if I use my 3oC on an 260 alt to get engrams will they still have a chance to decode to 310 if I vault them and decode them with my main 300+ light Hunter?

they decode based on the character doing it not the person it dropped on (hence i send all my legendary gear to my alts speed there leveling up :D

*buys suros for pvp*
*gets hammered by red death*
*buys red death for pvp*
*gets hammered by montecarlo*
*uses already gained montecarlo*
*gets hammered by sun bro titans*

*quits pvp for a while*

I seriously cant attune to any guns for pvp like i did in year 1 :'( everything just seems lacking... but i cant blame my tools, i think i have played to much PVE and just downright suck baboons arse now :'(

PvP's definitely in an odd place, I'm hoping IB/Trials will show some clarity with all the weapon balance changes, they also need to find a way to erase all yr1 guns as theres too much crossover at the moment

Edit final raid done last night, Titan got its first piece of armour a 307 chest which was nice then from the 20 shards the second a 300 chest, still no raid pulse rifle

noomi

Nearly done with this crucible quest from shaxx.

On the last part now, I think it's called mountaintop. looks like I just need to win three or four games and I'm done, crazy how long this whole quest line is...

Bradach

the end boss on the daily is a nice way to try out the new sleeper. I could get used to that gun.

Imagine a firing squad of 6 guardians all using that!!!

Top Bottom