• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

squadr0n

Gonna start a fresh KF around 7 CST, got space for 2. Will be the first time for my 2 buddies and I've ran it once so no pro run :)

All I ask is you are 285+ LL and have a decent sniper and patience!

1. deafmedal
2. deaf's buddy uberllama
3. Agent (phantom8234)
4. squadr0n

gotcha!

Nice thanks, Dont forget my PSN name is sQuadon. (Theres no R and since Sony wont let us change out account names im stuck with a stupid mistake I made years ago from the PS3 lol)

yea i honestly have no idea what to spend legendary marks on. nothing from the vendors stands out and if it does i already have it.

well i don't have hung jury but heard it's overrated

phen0m24

A tear rolls down my cheek when I roll up to a Sunbreaker while in Stormtrance. I get squished like an insect.

A stuck two shots into one of their noggins with a (low impact, admittedly, but not that low) sniper earlier today. He just stared me down as he hammer'd me to death.

Now you know how we've felt all this time

Can't melee
Razor's Edge goes through a bubble
Nova bomb kills the bubble and us
Don't get us started on Combustion
"Oh look the crazy guy is running straight at us and not shooting! Must be a Fist of Panic!" (entire team shoots at Titan)

It's our moment in the SUN

yea i honestly have no idea what to spend legendary marks on. nothing from the vendors stands out and if it does i already have it.

well i don't have hung jury but heard it's overrated

LINK TO ME YOUR VIDEO I WANT TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO

Got from level 34 to 40 (268 light) in one day. I'm quite happy with that considering I have no idea what I'm doing as I've come into this expansion totally unprepared >.<

Oh crap you are from dgaf! Sorry, now I know! I wish I could group friends on PSN into categories so I can add people into a dgaf category 1 by 1

You could peek at their profile and see if they are in the Dgaf community.

Speaking of community, Gutz or one of the other mods should invite Luke, Urk, and DeeJ...if they haven't already.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Still looking to get the 300 light sunless cell done for my sword, hit me up on my community post if you want to help

phen0m24

Second 310 Telesto today.....what to do, what to do.

Year 2 Truth or Thunderlord?

Telesto? Give it to your good friend who will offer Twix bar in return. :p

You could peek at their profile and see if they are in the Dgaf community.

Speaking of community, Gutz or one of the other mods should invite Luke, Urk, and DeeJ...if they haven't already.

Hudson, why don't we invite Dan?
He actually plays with us

Telesto? Give it to your good friend who will offer Twix bar in return. :p

Hudson, why don't we invite Dan?
He actually plays with us

I was thinking about that, but figured Gutz would have been on that already. I think they play often...maybe.

Edit: are you a mod iRawr? Do it!

Can't melee
"Oh look the crazy guy is running straight at us and not shooting! Must be a Fist of Panic!" (entire team shoots at Titan)

tumblr_ltvuov6PFk1qc1plk.gif

Trakan

Can't melee
Don't get us started on Combustion

To be honest the Hammer super isn't even that OP. Just run away from it like you would a Golden Gun. A high tier sniper headshot should kill it though.

HidingmyThunder, thanks for running the raid with us. Sorry about the delay, our friend had to leave real quick to take care of some school stuff. Pretty smooth run overall.

Wat. 2 engrams out of 11 is pretty much the best ratio atm for 3oC which is 20% unless you get really lucky. The light number is another thing entirely and unrelated to 3oC

Less concerned with the ratio than the light level of the dropped engrams. Right now they are 100 percent at 290, and what I experienced in the last two weeks was more like 10% being at 290

Kyoufu

Mayem is just Hammers and Golden Guns everywhere. Nothing fun about it.

That's what's fun about it, the sheer stupidity of it. It's something different that isn't taken seriously.

Rift is just ugh. Don't even get me started on that mode.

I'm starting to see why Bungie made most of the modes deathmatch oriented. Destiny doesn't work with objective gametypes.

That's what's fun about it, the sheer stupidity of it. It's something different that isn't taken seriously.

Rift is just ugh. Don't even get me started on that mode.

It's not fun as a Nightstalker

Kyoufu

I'm starting to see why Bungie made most of the modes deathmatch oriented. Destiny doesn't work with objective gametypes.

It's not fun as a Nightstalker

I'm not a big fan of Nightstalker in any Crucible mode tbh. Definitely a PVE oriented subclass which is fine given how long Hunters have been subpar in PVE but some of the Nightstalker perks are poopy and could be replaced by better PVP perks imo.

Fuck it, I'm done with Nightstalker in PvP. So tired of watching people shrug off my super and walk through my grenades. Fired Shadowshot the same time a Stormcaller activated his super and it didn't deactive until I died.

Game balance right there folks.

NastyBook

Fuck yeah, LL-283, and officially Raid Ready™.

Gonna munch up then I'm gonna try to get a group together around 8:30 or 9 p.m. EST. New or old, come one and all.

PSN: GibbShift

I should buy a Thunderlord just for old time's sake. My first exotic.

The exotic blueprints says I'm missing two specials. I know I'm missing Chaperone, but what's the other one?

Top Bottom