• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

EL CUCO

Yes if you have extra strange coins then it's worth it. Otherwise if you only have a few then you might want to save some in case Xur sells something that you want. 120 is OK. It only costs 33 strange coins to do one full Faction rank at DO.

In any case once you are DO Rank 3 then it's not worth it anymore and you should really buy the DO Scout rifle from the vendor. The perks on the vendor version really make it one of the best Scout Rifles out there right now...
So 99 heavy ammo synths level you up once? I guess it's worth it if you dont have a good primary and need to hit rank 3. But definitely not worth it for the RNG package. I'm not a fan of trading heavy for small rep. I prefer my Sleeper Simulant to be ready for combat/

Even though heavy isn't as precious as it once was with Xur bringing it every week. I guess I'm still attached to ways of old from year 1.

Xur is really starting to get on my nerves. I just want the Alpha Lupi - that's it! I might just buy a bunch of 3 of Coins and run some Strikes. I'll have better luck that way, I guess. Knowing him, next week he's going to sell Celestial Nighthawk and a helmet engram...again.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Sleeper Simulant is brilliant for killing Taken Zealots. Can kill one in about 7 shots.

tumblr_lpmfr0csrm1qax34ro1_500.gif

Finally got all of the raid armor!

I also have the Kingslayer shell, MG, Shotgun, Pulse, Auto, and Scout.

I think that just leaves a RL and Fusion for raid loot?

Of course, some of these are LL300, so better versions are always possible.

fc783ef6.gif~c200

congrats that's an achievement! I just think the design of all this raid armor and weapons is dog turd.

EL CUCO

Do Ruin Wings work better now than in Y1, or same RNG BS with droughts when you need it the most?

Wondering if I should actually shoot for it on one of those engrams.

Kyne

Xur is really starting to get on my nerves. I just want the Alpha Lupi - that's it! I might just buy a bunch of 3 of Coins and run some Strikes. I'll have better luck that way, I guess. Knowing him, next week he's going to sell Celestial Nighthawk and a helmet engram...again.

what the fuck

Do Ruin Wings work better now than in Y1, or same RNG BS with droughts when you need it the most?

I love mine, especially with the new swords. Anytime I'm wearing them I have sword juice.. so I guess they must be working pretty well? They shine brightest in strikes/CoO.

Deku Tree

So 99 heavy ammo synths level you up once? I guess it's worth it if you dont have a good primary and need to hit rank 3. But definitely not worth it for the RNG package. I'm not a fan of trading heavy for small rep. I prefer my Sleeper Simulant to be ready for combat/

Even though heavy isn't as precious as it once was with Xur bringing it every week. I guess I'm still attached to ways of old from year 1.

Actually it's 100 = each one is worth 25 faction rep.

Sometimes if I'm full of glimmer then I got to Variks and buy a bunch of heavy for 250 glimmer + one ether seed. Or I buy some heavy from the gunsmith... and I'll trade that for faction rep.

But yeah Faction Rep seems pretty worthless in TTK... and I don't care at all about the rank up packages... except that rank up packages seem to now be one of the main ways to get more strange coins...

TTK so far doesn't really require that you pop heavy synths too frequently... I never really feel like I need it to get through anything.

I always have over 100 heavy synth on each toon and I rarely use it. I more often pop special synth than Heavy.

Deku Tree

I got some 310 ruin wings from an engram and I have been exclusively using that exotic on my Titan recently. No it doesn't always work but it does frequently work... and I don't find any of the other Titan exotics to be better. St-14 seems pretty useless most of the time in TTK especially if you are running Hammer Time.

I think I have almost all of the Titan exotics at 310 too lol. RNG keeps giving me 310 Titan exotics from engrams.

blackflag

Touch of Malice is mine finally :D

I think if you clear all the adds it triggers next checkpoint. Then if you fall and die you spawn on the other side of the gate. Happened to me twice so I kept one guy alive on third attempt. If you can platform like champ then its a non-issue, but my guardian has boot soles covered in butter.

Nice I got all my hadium and fragments this morning. Just need to do undying mind and the mission this morning.

I'm jealous of all the people who have gotten many strike drops. I've done a ton of strikes and haven't seen one so far!

Same! Mark of the undying mind for my Titan is all i've seen after hours and hours. Oh wait.. there were those two Imago Loops i dismantled b/c i just saw low level handcannon :( whoops

BahamutPT

Fireteam chat sucks :( Can't hear Hawk. Sony pls, bring back the parties.

Although... Everyone getting kicked from the party one by one at the Totems and still making it was pretty fun.

Afrocious

Today, if anyone needs help with anything, shoot me a PM/PSN Message or invite. I need to get rare or legendary scout rifles, so I'm down for doing whatever to get them as drops. I'm willing to pimp out to you all my 305 Warlock and 302 Hunter. I've already run KF on both characters this week but I don't care since I can still get blue drops off enemies.

Whats wrong? :p I beat one in about 6 or 7 shots at the Agonarch Rune area. Is that shit? I never used a heavy on one before just supers and primary/specials.

Its pretty good if you can crit all 7 shots. Best part is you can clear most of the adds with your sword, then when you have 15 ammo left switch to SS and finish him off.

Rehsa

So my PS Silver's cracked the other day and have been using them taped up. Anyone know of a good mid cost headset to get? I was thinking of the HORI ones and just use the volume controls from the Silvers, looking on Amazon and all the reviews give me a headache lol

Deku Tree

I'm jealous of all the people who have gotten many strike drops. I've done a ton of strikes and haven't seen one so far!

Yeah I grinded for the Darkblade helm one night... And I didn't get it... And then I decided to just wait for it and play normally and not worry about it... Don't want to do that grind anymore...

what the fuck

I'm going to assume you don't care for that chest piece. Haha. The perks fit my play-style, and the extra solar armor will help because Gunslingers don't have much in the way of protection. So, it's a good choice for me. However, at this rate, I might just go after the Iron Banner chest piece.

Top Bottom