• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Personally I think raid gear should look different than anything else in the game, and somewhat fit with the art style of the raid itself. I think the King's Fall raid gear does both of these things. It may look ugly to some but I think it looks unique and if you see someone with it you know where it came from. So I don't mind most of it, especially the weapons. The CE weapons were for the most part were regular weapons with a Hive twist (ie: Word of Crota or Fang look like a regular hand cannon/scout with added Hive flair), the KF weapons are actually entirely new in-game models that look strange and organic but cool.

I do agree the helmets are all hideous though.

WipedOut

I'm still on the fence about if I should infuse this 310 raid shotgun into something.

This avenue is inefficient. What pieces are holding you back? You may as well wait until you can raid after the reset.

Hold onto it for now. If there is no rush wait to see what you get next week.

Tecnniqe

Banned
You got hammers

STFU

18992-firefly-mustaches-aboard-serenity.gif

no, it's not that I don't care for it

it's that I've decrypted over 10 chest pieces over the last 2 weeks and all 10 of them have been alpha lupi.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of people here with similar stories. I haven't had much luck with exotic chest engrams. I've only had helmets and arms. I'm going to buy a bunch of Three of Coins and run some strikes, so if it's as popular as it seems, I should be able to get one tonight!

I actually don't like the fusion rifle warlocks got, I don't want my secondary to mirror my class element. I want diversity for shields, I guess it's good if you're taking on one enemy type but the taken have multiple shield types that I'd like to have answers for.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Start the Summoner's Circle mission. There are two yellow bar cursed Thralls at the first wizard. They will count towards the bounty.

No just on dread naught. There's a specific dreadnaught mission that has like 6 thrills at the beginning though I forget what it's called.

Thanks guys. I was running around on the Moon. :x

Now I gotta do a CoO T3 under 2 minutes. Damn should have done this one last week against the Crota type.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What type of hunter arch grenade should I be using in crucible. I can't seem to get a kill with arcbolt anymore.

And why don't people know that you get points for revives in skirmish?

Kyne

Is there any reason whatsoever to use a Voidwalker in PvE content? Or a Striker for that matter?

the striker super is lackluster, but overall it's a pretty good pve class.

Blinding grenades are amazing and skating around vs. NPC's makes you untouchable. Can't tell you how many clutch revives I've gotten as someone who can't get hit.

noomi

Jade Rabbit Sight is awesome. That enemy highlight so goood

Hell yeah it is, I love that weapon.

Really fun to use in strikes, especially on bosses that don't move around too much. Get a few body shots, then a precision shot with extra damage, and your mag gets refilled. Never have to reload once.....

BULLETZ FOR DAYZ

Tovarisc

LFM

Last strike for completing exotic sword, looking for 2 people join in on that action.

I will be making void sword. PSN ID: Tovarisc

Takers?

Hell yeah it is, I love that weapon.

Really fun to use in strikes, especially on bosses that don't move around too much. Get a few body shots, then a precision shot with extra damage, and your mag gets refilled. Never have to reload once.....

BULLETZ FOR DAYZ

Yup best weapon in the game for my play-style. Love it so damn much! I just wish i could figure out how to/if i could get the bullet return on mechanical enemies like tanks and hydra etc.

2nd week in a row Oryxx down, this time it took three tries. People are getting pretty good at this now. The difference I felt between this week and last was huge. I mean I got through he whole raid in one night this time.

I think this raid is very well constructed, and much better than Crota. Crota raid was such a piece of garbage. The boss encounters in this are a lot of fun. VOG will always have a special place in my heart, I will never forget going through it for the first time with a group, It was such an awesome feeling, that I had not had in a long long time.

Tovarisc

Repost from previous pages bottom;

LFM

Last strike for completing exotic sword, looking for 2 people join in on that action.

I will be making void sword. PSN ID: Tovarisc

Takers?

KanameYuuki

ALright guys so anyone would like to join to get Flayer Mantle? we are going for void first.

And we will try rocket wipe to see if that helps.

Anybody raiding tonight around 9-10pm ET? Experienced*, well-geared DefenderTitan.

*Clears: War Priest 4x, Golgoroth 3x, Sisters 1x, Oryx 1x

Looking to have a good time, hopefully get some loot.

Is there any reason whatsoever to use a Voidwalker in PvE content? Or a Striker for that matter?

Voidwalker PvE - Obsidian Mind, Bad Juju, Intellect build and any other gear that builds your super. Set perks to benefit Energy Drain, Grenade Recharge, and Melee recharge.

Throw supers all day

Striker for fun?

sajj316

Anybody raiding tonight around 9-10pm ET? Experienced*, well-geared DefenderTitan.

*Clears: War Priest 4x, Golgoroth 3x, Sisters 1x, Oryx 1x

Looking to have a good time, hopefully get some loot.

Planning tonight. Not experienced but have done well in the raid. Got up to the sisters and then had to sleep. I know all the mechanics to the raid, just haven't tried the last two parts yet. If interested, hit me up. I might have 2 potentially 3 more interested.

unless you are exclusively looking for GAFers

noomi

ALright guys so anyone would like to join to get Flayer Mantle? we are going for void first.

And we will try rocket wipe to see if that helps.

Oh snap.... hold up.

I want the cloak.... so you guys farm them by killing one flayer, then wiping, then killing that flayer again until the cloak you want drops?

Fucking awesome, that's what I need to do today then.

Top Bottom