• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

KanameYuuki

Oh snap.... hold up.

I want the cloak.... so you guys farm them by killing one flayer, then wiping, then killing that flayer again until the cloak you want drops?

Fucking awesome, that's what I need to do today then.

We will try to wipe after the last one dies, hopefully we get the engram on reset.

Come on now..

22030222786_da9541033c_b.jpg

I consider 3 legendary marks and 1 strange coin to be a good haul from nightfall these days. Its so bad.

LTWood12

Guys guys. Mariah Carey is in these game of war ads now at the bottom of each page on mobile. I like to think I'm 43% responsible.

Kyne

Anybody raiding tonight around 9-10pm ET? Experienced*, well-geared DefenderTitan.

*Clears: War Priest 4x, Golgoroth 3x, Sisters 1x, Oryx 1x

Looking to have a good time, hopefully get some loot.

I'll be running around that time (is that 8 hours from now?) and will have 2 others with me, so will need 3 people. We've only ran it once but we're all 300+ and well geared as well.

Planning tonight. Not experienced but have done well in the raid. Got up to the sisters and then had to sleep. I know all the mechanics to the raid, just haven't tried the last two parts yet. If interested, hit me up. I might have 2 potentially 3 more interested.

unless you are exclusively looking for GAFers

see above; I don't mind non-GAFers but if Epyon is down then we'd only need you +1. Let me know!

Deku Tree

Is there any way to get a year 2 bad juju? Gun looks super cool

Seems to be a possible NF reward... Possibly you can get it from Oryx or the exotic raid chest? Not sure but if so really small chance. Although I don't know for sure... Doesn't drop from year 2 exotic engrams. You can buy a year 1 legacy primary engram and have a good chance to get the year 1 version which unlocks the year 2 version.

You can get year 1 red death via RNG from year 1 exotic drop chances.

No idea why they took the two available exotic pulse rifles out of the year 2 primary exotic engrams pool.

Is there any way to get a year 2 bad juju? Gun looks super cool

Several

It can drop from Any year 2 activity that drops exotics (nightfall)

Any exotic primary engram you get by killing ultras with 3 of coins (EDIT apparently its not in the engram pool?)

If you score the year 1 version (legacy primary engram form Xur) you can buy the year 2 version with legendary marks at the Exotic collection kiosk

LTWood12

Several

Any exotic primary engram you get by killing ultras with 3 of coins

If you score the year 1 version (legacy primary engram form Xur) you can buy the year 2 version with legendary marks at the Exotic collection kiosk

The second method doesn't currently grant Red Deaths or Bad JuJus. Probably an unintended bug, but neither can currently be obtained from a year 2 engram.

FStop7

Banned
I'm trying to scrape together a basic PVP setup for IB and Trials.

Is Knucklehead worth getting from Xur? Seems to be popular in PVP.

I ordered an ARI-45, too. But it won't be here until Wednesday.

Banshee-44 needs to offer Prime 2 day shipping. Maybe with microtransactions it'll be possible.

Prefer Hung Jury over Jade Rabbit, but I never did bring either gun into PvP.

I wanna try Tlaloc.

Quoting because this post made me think of something. It would be awesome if we could take the Jade Rabbit.. then infuse it with nothing but Dead Orbit scouts... and boom. It becomes The Dead Rabbit.

sajj316

I'll be running around that time (is that 8 hours from now?) and will have 2 others with me, so will need 3 people. We've only ran it once but we're all 300+ and well geared as well.

see above; I don't mind non-GAFers but if Epyon is down then we'd only need you +1. Let me know!

Always the complication :) Can't leave my boys hanging so maybe next time. If they bail on me .. I will bail on them and join.

Kyne

Always the complication :) Can't leave my boys hanging so maybe next time. If they bail on me .. I will bail on them and join.

I get it, don't worry about it. Let's see if Epyon replies, otherwise I'll need 3 so.... yeah. Be on standby.

Jabronium

What's it take to get a weapon engram from 3oC? Out of the 25 engrams I've gotten so far, 3 were weapons (2 special, 1 primary). All I want is the Supercell. Sigh.

I'm in! PSN: JohnOfMars

Several

Any exotic primary engram you get by killing ultras with 3 of coins (EDIT apparently its not in the engram pool?)

The second method doesn't currently grant Red Deaths or Bad JuJus. Probably an unintended bug, but neither can currently be obtained from a year 2 engram.

Awesome thanks to both for the replies. Never got it in y1 and I love the aesthetic/perk set.

Deku Tree

What's it take to get a weapon engram from 3oC? Out of the 25 engrams I've gotten so far, 3 were weapons (2 special, 1 primary). All I want is the Supercell. Sigh.

It's probably just luck. Since there are four types of engrams, you can guess that you have a 25% chance to get an primary exotic engram. Could be more or less than that but Bungie isn't talking so it would require extensive testing to find out.

Edit: it's five engrams not four. So maybe a 20% chance.

Deku Tree

Several

Have you heard of people getting Red Death or Bad Juju from NF or from Oryx or from the KF chest or from the Shaxx weekly bounties?

Just asking, and presumably you can get Bad Juju that way, but you currently can not get either Red Death or Bad Juju from an exotic engram so who knows...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's probably just luck. Since there are four types of engrams, you can guess that you have a 25% chance to get an primary exotic engram. Could be more or less than that but Bungie isn't talking so it would require extensive testing to find out.
six no? primary special heavy helm chest gauntlets?

Top Bottom