• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

BraXzy

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spent 35 three of coins, got a pretty good drop rate, 7 exotic engrams. Literally all I want is the Zhalo, ended up getting 4 chest engrams and three gauntlets. At least I got a couple 310's from it that I can infuse but pls Bungie let me have my gun!

rc213

Wow, 6 Helmet engrams all year 1 stuff except for the Stag. Luckily 4 of the 6 year one helms were 310 so time to infuse.

On my alts their helms are around 292-295, Should I wait to infuse the 310 until they're around 300?

Dalek

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spent 35 three of coins, got a pretty good drop rate, 7 exotic engrams. Literally all I want is the Zhalo, ended up getting 4 chest engrams and three gauntlets. At least I got a couple 310's from it that I can infuse but pls Bungie let me have my gun!

All I've ever gotten from Three of Coins is armor as well. Does anyone get exotic weapons from it? Like literally all I've gotten is gauntlets and helmets.

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My condolences.

Is anyone up for helping a first-timer in the raid at
daughters and
and after that
Oryx?

Would post in the community but gettig a blank screen and don't if I've been accepted yet, need 5

PSN: Goldenmegazx

mandiller

All I've ever gotten from Three of Coins is armor as well. Does anyone get exotic weapons from it? Like literally all I've gotten is gauntlets and helmets.

Yeah I've gotten two exotic primarys from 3oC. Hawk moon and Suros Regime. I also got a Telesto.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

I got a 290 Thunderlord from it earlier in a level 36 strike. Got it on my third coin of the day. Used five and only got that so far. I have 10 left.

Used 15 and got zero drops last week.

Wow, 6 Helmet engrams all year 1 stuff except for the Stag. Luckily 4 of the 6 year one helms were 310 so time to infuse.

On my alts their helms are around 292-295, Should I wait to infuse the 310 until they're around 300?

You'd probably only see a difference of 1 or at most 2 light by infusing later.

hmmm working on adding people again to the community on PS4...keeps crashing on me now...fml...

curse you hawkian!! :p

Is anyone up for helping a first-timer in the raid at
daughters and
and after that
Oryx?

Would post in the community but gettig a blank screen and don't if I've been accepted yet, need 5

PSN: Goldenmegazx
you are invited

that was i was doing. always felt like i had a disadvantage going into any encounter.

smoke bomb/grenades are stupid. i don't want to trap enemies and i don't want to block them (and they can just go right through it when i do). I want to kill them as soon as I see them. Incendiary prenades and then I finish off with one hand cannon shot, not two. Similarly, with throwing knife I cut any CQB encounters in half. With nightstalker I either run away or try to slow them down with smoke.

Quiver is really just a cooler, less effective Golden Gun. The other shadowshot attacks are only good if you have cover, otherwise you miss and they can still shoot you while they're tethered.

Worst part is I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if there's something wrong with the subclass. But I'm already getting twice as many kills on Gunslinger again and winning 90% more of my encounters so it looks like I'm done with that.

At least Hunters have a PvE class now.
You are probably much more serious (and better) at PvP than me. But I can definitely hold my own with NS. I don't use a handcannon though, and definitely have a more defensive play style.

Sounds like Gunslinger is definitely better for you though.

So for those rare materials for the sword quest do chests also drop them?

Also what is the best area to farm in mars? The one you spawn in?

You are probably much more serious (and better) at PvP than me. But I can definitely hold my own with NS. I don't use a handcannon though, and definitely have a more defensive play style.

Sounds like Gunslinger is definitely better for you though.

nah i'm not good at this game anymore. my k/d has dropped .50 points since the spring and keep making stupid decisions. on the flip side of that, i dont' really care about it.

just don't like bullshit deaths and it feels like that's all i've had in TTK.

When using 3oC, I've seen people mention to wait between uses, but does that mean to wait between an Ultra Kill and popping the next coin? I've been running strikes and popping a new one at the beginning of each run.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Nami sucks. Streak more important than letting me join.

Kyne

Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (little less than an hour)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

Alt #1: kaiotheforsaken
Alt #2: feetiemaomao

See you there! (Hopefully)

xinek

Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (little less than an hour)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

Alt #1: kaiotheforsaken
Alt #2: feetiemaomao

See you there! (Hopefully)
I'm ready to noob it up!

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

did you run strikes?

Top Bottom