• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Atkison04

Anyone on ps4 looking to do oryx or daughters? I have daughters checkpoint on my hunter and want to finish it up. 301 with malice. Sitting in orbit if anyone wants to group up. Psn the7thAssassin

gH7v1kc.gif

Me next please

You are next. Mantle and telesto. I have seen it.

sephi22

Sajj and/or LJ, we doin' the raid, bros?

Anyone on ps4 looking to do oryx or daughters? I have daughters checkpoint on my hunter and want to finish it up. 301 with malice. Sitting in orbit if anyone wants to group up. Psn the7thAssassin
My titan needs to do Oryx. If my fresh raid group doesn't show up I'd love to join you

Atkison04

Sajj and/or LJ, we doin' the raid, bros?

My titan needs to do Oryx. If my fresh raid group doesn't show up I'd love to join you

Bring it on. Sitting in orbit with one luckydoobage who joined my fire team and hasn't said jack on the mic. He's a 296 though so he's here to raid I suppose.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Is the Tuonela SR4 any good? I just got one with Rescue Mag/Hand laid stock/Firefly. Seems like a an okay Hung Jury replacement since I dont have any DO faction rank. Worth keeping?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Me as well. If we can get three more we could make a party.

Edit: I'm just trying to get a Warsat on Mars. Once it passes I can start a party.

fuck it....gonna farm some spinmetal..hit me up PSN Godless_Pagan

Oof. I'm gonna have to hit the sack here pretty soon got a big day ahead of me tomorrow. I haven't done the Raid either yet...sorry man.

I wanna do Warsats real quickly. Anyone care to help?
It's cool brother. Two more spots open if anybody wants to join. Should be a quick run PSN KeanBurke

Top Bottom